Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree with Warren. Her impression sounded nothing like him but I get the looks like he’s walking with rolls of carpet under his arms 😂
I loved her impression, and his annoyance at it “I don’t sound like that”. The whole dinner scene entertained me, Pearl’s disgust at Mercedes food and Pearl telling Felix off and him stripping to the table and sulking like a teenager 😂 Should also add Felix has grown on me as a character.

Reactions: 3
I was really entertained by todays C4 episode. Mercedes had me dying laughing cooking the “Caribbean” meal, substituting rum for vodka in the rum cake and goat meat for chicken nuggets 😂
Didn't see it but this sounds like an amazing come dine episode

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How old are ant and deedee? And the other one

Ant is almost as tall as Diane and I’m convinced they’re still 4 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Hahaha

Also I wonder are they making Sebastian like Bobby, is he gonna turn into a terror child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

No clue but it was the same actress that has played DeeDee in the past, I follow her on insta.

No clue but it was the same actress that has played DeeDee in the past, I follow her on insta.
The deedee actor is not old enough to have an Instagram surely 🤔 I see Hunter Mcqueens a teacher now. How come people just rock up as teachers left right and centre.

Rayne and lacey... I haven't figured out the point of them yet. And I'm really struggling with understanding half of what Lacey says 🫣

Reactions: 5
Rayne and lacey... I haven't figured out the point of them yet. And I'm really struggling with understanding half of what Lacey says 🫣
I can’t stand Rayne and by extension can’t stand Lacey either for being so grovelling to her.

Yeah and are we supposed to believe Romeo is into her insta career, when that was one the things he didn’t like about Cher -

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah and are we supposed to believe Romeo is into her insta career, when that was one the things he didn’t like about Cher -
I think the difference is that Cher had an unhealthy obsession with social media and it was affecting her mental health. For now at least, it seems like Rayne’s influencing is simply her job and she’s s a bit more in control from that perspective.

The deedee actor is not old enough to have an Instagram surely 🤔 I see Hunter Mcqueens a teacher now. How come people just rock up as teachers left right and centre.
It's her mum's account but it's all promotion for Emma

Watching todays c4 episode, I really rate the actress who plays Nancy, she is an annoying character at times but I thought she was great in that scene with Darren and Charlie talking about his dad Justin. Also, is it finally time for a Justin Burton return? Ironically it would be at least five years too late if not longer with past storylines gone by.

Watching todays c4 episode, I really rate the actress who plays Nancy, she is an annoying character at times but I thought she was great in that scene with Darren and Charlie talking about his dad Justin. Also, is it finally time for a Justin Burton return? Ironically it would be at least five years too late if not longer with past storylines gone by.
I hope this is leading to Justin coming back.
I always thought he’d be back after he got sacked from Corrie

At this stage the character needs to come back, even if a different actor, the time is well over due!

Where is Justin anyway? Also his whole family, what happend with them??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.