Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they are not going to be found and Charlie gets the full blame , until someone talks or they find the video footage

Reactions: 1
Is Diane gonna get with another of Tony’s family? Seriously can they not try new storylines?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I missed a.couple of days just watching channel 4 now, why on earth did Mercedes give John Paul alcohol?

Spotted some new bits in the into with the young team. Photobooth bit. Maybe been there a whole but I've just noticed.

I wonder if Bobby or JPs son will come back? Or both will just vanish 🤣

• Haha
Is anyone else now a fan of both Juliet and Donna-Marie these days? Donna-Marie I always found a funny character anyway but her storylines have really sympathised her I think. As for Juliet, I literally could not stand her when she was first in and now she's one of my favourite characters, and one of the best actors too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep. Donna Marie has massively grown on me 😆 I love the way she interacts with everyone

Reactions: 6
Anyone else hate Nancy's hair? Looks like it is made of plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't watched this in months. Feel so lost watching it now , is it worth getting back into?

People must have thought Lucy Jo had been on a proper downward spiral from Corrie and Wild At Heart if they thought her teeth now naturally just looked like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.