Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the insurance premiums for that market 😂. It’s been bombed and now a car has crashed into it. All in 6 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the insurance premiums for that market 😂. It’s been bombed and now a car has crashed into it. All in 6 months 😂
I doubt anyone in hollyoaks village is able to get insurance for anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I doubt anyone in hollyoaks village is able to get insurance for anything 🤣
I would never live in Hollyoaks Village. Imagine going to Price Slice for some milk. The chance of getting run over, getting caught in a explosion or a crane crashing on you would be so high.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At this stage the character needs to come back, even if a different actor, the time is well over due!
Seriously! I commented similar to this when Jake came back, but thinking of all the storylines and previous characters, there have been LOADS of times when his character returning would have made sense.

Reactions: 2
And also, how did Norma not realise until they were in the village, that they were going to the village 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the opinion on Jamelia so far? I didn’t think much tbh
I think she’s doing OK with what she’s been given. It annoyed me when, after basically trying to play the job version of Top Trumps in the flat, she moaned to Pearl about having ruined her relationship with Zoe and not knowing how was she going to be able to fix that. How about not trivialising her job for starters! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Omg haven’t watched the last few episodes but had no idea Jamelia was in it now! Remember when she called Javine a slag on Never Mind the Buzzcocks 😮

• Haha
I’ve just rewatched it on YouTube and came away with only one thought: WHERE has Simon Amstel been? Very quiet lately on TV, not sure if he’s on radio, podcast or online, I thought he was naturally hilarious and I loved him and Mikita on Popworld!

I’ve just rewatched it on YouTube and came away with only one thought: WHERE has Simon Amstel been? Very quiet lately on TV, not sure if he’s on radio, podcast or online, I thought he was naturally hilarious and I loved him and Mikita on Popworld!
I’ll always remember him being a presenter on Nickelodeon but he said he got sacked for being too sarcastic 🤣

• Haha
I’ll always remember him being a presenter on Nickelodeon but he said he got sacked for being too sarcastic 🤣
How weird, I forgot he was a presenter on that lol.

Because Nickelodeon was freephone I used to phone all the time for years whenever they had a competition on but it was ALWAYS engaged and I remember getting through for the very first time at about 6pm and was so excited but the person who answered saying they weren’t accepting any more calls for tonight and hung up on me. Child me was devastated 😭😭😭😂

• Haha
How weird, I forgot he was a presenter on that lol.

Because Nickelodeon was freephone I used to phone all the time for years whenever they had a competition on but it was ALWAYS engaged and I remember getting through for the very first time at about 6pm and was so excited but the person who answered saying they weren’t accepting any more calls for tonight and hung up on me. Child me was devastated 😭😭😭😂
Do you remember Watch your own week? Do you think they ever listened to us lol. Saved by the bell and Sabrina always won nmw 😂

• Heart
Do you remember Watch your own week? Do you think they ever listened to us lol. Saved by the bell and Sabrina always won nmw 😂
yes I do 😊 I Used to love when Sabrina won as long as it was a pre-Dreama series 😄Hated Saved by the Bell so if they were ever in it I just watched Cartoon Network instead lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.