Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I was amazed when I watched a behind the scenes thing & discovered they were fake! Like a dirty invisalign type thing
I keep thinking they'll show her getting her teeth fixed or veneers, I thought she might have got them done when Marnie left her the coffee shop

Reactions: 4
Ffs I’ve just posted this on a dating thread as it had Hollyoaks in the title 😳🫣🤣

Why have those bleeping teeth not been sorted out yet I can’t bare them 😬🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is a bad bald cap , don’t they have to budget or research into investing in a better one. Hell I could have made one 😂😂

• Haha
It is quite bad, it does make her head look rather large, it must be where it's had to be bonded & tried to match her natural skin tone

Reactions: 1
It is quite bad, it does make her head look rather large, it must be where it's had to be bonded & tried to match her natural skin tone
She has so much hair they will have had to make it a big head to fit it all in. Is she going to die for sure does anyone know?

I find it weird how Juliet and imran became the bestest of friends and a lot more show time together after the actors broke up in real life 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I didn’t know they were an item
Neither did I? I also just found out that Niamh played a character in Corrie called Lara, this was when Bethany was groomed by Nathan. Lara was also groomed by him. She was only in a few episodes, the character sadly ended her life due to her trauma ❤

I was really entertained by todays C4 episode. Mercedes had me dying laughing cooking the “Caribbean” meal, substituting rum for vodka in the rum cake and goat meat for chicken nuggets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was really entertained by todays C4 episode. Mercedes had me dying laughing cooking the “Caribbean” meal, substituting rum for vodka in the rum cake and goat meat for chicken nuggets 😂
I do agree with Warren. Her impression sounded nothing like him but I get the looks like he’s walking with rolls of carpet under his arms 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.