Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm so bored of it and was frustrated at the recent e4 one with luke. Darren being kidnapped is like watching breda and Tony all over again 😫

I'm sick of bloody Toby and celeste playing happy families know they're murderers and how many times does Felix want to try run off claiming martine can do better
So many kidnappings for the one wee tiny village. Maxine last week aswell. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So many kidnappings for the one wee tiny village. Maxine last week aswell. Boring.
I can't remember if it was hollyoaks (we are talking 10 years ago) where there was a plane crash that killed half the cast and they basically started agan? (could also be any other soap tbh) but I feel like they need ot do the same now

Reactions: 3
I have been watching the last few days stuck indoors and omg can someone please get rid of Ripley and Zara, I wouldn’t mind if there was ANYTHING else to either character but all they do is stumble from scene to scene lecturing everyone about the planet. I wish they’d glue themselves to the floor and Silas then makes a comeback

Reactions: 7
I can't remember if it was hollyoaks (we are talking 10 years ago) where there was a plane crash that killed half the cast and they basically started agan? (could also be any other soap tbh) but I feel like they need ot do the same now
There was a pub explosion when that happened and loads of main cast members died but tbh with Hollyoaks major event disasters could have been any week in the last decade 😂

I really am not keen on Riley and I loved Silas. 😂
Did Silas die the second (or third) time round? I remember something with that Costello twin and Theresa but it’s all a bit hazy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There was a pub explosion when that happened and loads of main cast members died but tbh with Hollyoaks major event disasters could have been any week in the last decade 😂

Did Silas die the second (or third) time round? I remember something with that Costello twin and Theresa but it’s all a bit hazy
Watching it today I am predicting that a dramatic event will be the nativity play :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

I think he is still alive!! Unless my memory is doing me dirty.

• Haha
How cringe was the latest e4 ep , that woman with the sunglasses 🤣 trying to he gangster or something not sure how you would describe it

I'm sure Emmerdale did the plane crash. But Hollyoaks have had a few dramatic culls using fires and things. They definitely need a wee christmas explosion to clear out some characters 😂

How cringe was the latest e4 ep , that woman with the sunglasses 🤣 trying to he gangster or something not sure how you would describe it
Yes😂 wonder who her parents are, it better be people we know otherwise it's another pointless storyline

• Haha
I think the environmentalists will end up doing some kind of explosion, cull a few cast members easily :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I thought I wanted to save the planet, but these environmentalists are making me want to put on all my lights, turn the heating up full, and source some fossil fuels to burn out in the garden 😤

• Haha
I'm a huge fan of Hollyoaks but they really don't seem to have recovered from the impact of COVID. I read somewhere it's to do with the camera style they use. But of course when you see Coronation Street throwing sink holes in and Emmerdale having people going over a waterfall, Hollyoaks just isn't stacking up.

Instead we've got a dance show with two people involved, a weird kidnapping story in an empty hotel, and a winter trailer that showcased a cleaning storyline.

I also agree about the rehashing of storylines. Looks like we're getting another gambling addiction and the my husband left me but he's been kidnapped actually story again.

I'd like to see a big stunt to wipe out most of the McQueens (except Sally, love her), Grace can run off to live with Esther, and Olivia can finish what Sienna started and take out Nancy. Give Ripley a proper storyline instead of using them as the moral message person. They deserve better than being used solely to educate the audience.

Reactions: 9
Getting too preachy now, so I'm bowing out as a viewer. I only want entertaining while I have my tea, not told what I should think/do/feel

Getting too preachy now, so I'm bowing out as a viewer. I only want entertaining while I have my tea, not told what I should think/do/feel
Feeling this myself. Actually advertising the Vinted app during the show is pissing me off and I don't know why😂 think it's been mentioned by characters at least once a week for the past month or so

• Wow
It's obvious celeste will have blamed Mitchell, can't believe I didn't see it coming

What made it more confusing for me was the fact I thought Mitchell was dead as well 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.