Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's classic Hollyoaks ain't it when someone goes missing nobody bothers looking for them. Anyone looking for Darren yet other than poor confused Luke? Lisa the girl who was kidnapped as a child disappears nobody finds it odd, Mitchell was made to leave fair enough but still Martine isn't 1 bit arsedπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know Darren has a reputation but they believe he's been having an affair when prior to going missing he showed no signs and never had secret dates or anything , you would think at least jack would try find him

Reactions: 4
I know Darren has a reputation but they believe he's been having an affair when prior to going missing he showed no signs and never had secret dates or anything , you would think at least jack would try find him
I found it hilarious that Lukes main insistence that he wouldn't have left of his own will was because of leaving that lucky shirt or whatever it was :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
watching on E4, Warren listing his whole list of crimes etc was hilarlous, Spanish Jail, stabbed on my wedding day, beating up his best friend... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
The Lisa storyline never made sense to me. Surely Simone would have been on the phone to Martine asking where her daughter had got to. Even if jacqueline boatswain didn't want to return, they could have referenced her calling and texting. Much more realistic than a bloke Lisa met on her jollies. Simone was a fiercely protective mother so it would be highly unlikely she'd let Lisa disappear from her life without finding out why.

Reactions: 8
The Lisa storyline never made sense to me. Surely Simone would have been on the phone to Martine asking where her daughter had got to. Even if jacqueline boatswain didn't want to return, they could have referenced her calling and texting. Much more realistic than a bloke Lisa met on her jollies. Simone was a fiercely protective mother so it would be highly unlikely she'd let Lisa disappear from her life without finding out why.
especially when she had already disappeared as a child, surely she would move heaven and earth to make sure that didn’t happen again

least the brought the women who stole Lisa into the storyline, makes the Nate thing a bit more realistic

The Lisa storyline is doing my head in. Don't know what's worse, the storyline itself or Toby and Celeste's terrible acting

Reactions: 7
I often wonder if they make the actors ham it up. Denise Welch for example was fab in Corrie, yet in Hollyoaks she's like a different actor. I can't work out if it's the script, the direction, or just a Chester curse

• Haha
I often wonder if they make the actors ham it up. Denise Welch for example was fab in Corrie, yet in Hollyoaks she's like a different actor. I can't work out if it's the script, the direction, or just a Chester curse
I think you're onto something there 🀣 everyone seems so crap and naff on hollyoaks these days. I just realised the other day that Fergus played Gavin in Emmerdale years ago when he had a full head of hair πŸ˜… the one who went out with Bernice then ran off wither another man
(not sure if there are any emmerdale viewers on here)

Reactions: 1
Does that mean Curtis and AJ might be good somewhere else!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how a breakup necessitates seemingly moving to LA, they are in a tiny vollage, why not just go to London for a bit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Maybe they read the script and think it's obviously supposed to be an ott comedy πŸ˜‚ there are a lot of shocking actors on there

• Haha
I'm behind a few weeks, but saw this on Instagram. Based on past Hollyoaks I'm guessing he's managed to get some type of child related responsibility without a CRB check or interview of any kind.

I think I've missed something,who is the girl scott is looking after?
His random friend has gone into hospital and she had no one else to look after her , I didn't see her turn up but thats how I've took it from the parts I've seen

Reactions: 1
Thanks, I pretty much have it on as background noise these days so must have glazed over that part. The flat over the pub must be like a tardis with the amount of people who live in it πŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.