Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I saw the bit with the jewellers which I thought was weird and they showed the jewellers carrier bag thing in the room Darren was in , god knows though! Cba with Nancy going round screeching about what am awful person Darren is for leaving her
Yeah we had this storyline already with Diane and Tony 😴

Reactions: 3
The operation bluebird storyline is honestly the worst storyline that has ever existed

Reactions: 8
Did they cheat again? is Luke still with Cindy then?
Luke is still with Cindy, Darren left Mandy when he found out the truth about Ella being the one who stabbed whatshisface and letting Charlie go to jail for it. And swiftly got back with Nancy. Mandy was going on dates with doctor Ali until he stood her up and now she's just hanging around waiting to be written out by the looks of things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god I wonder if it’s true about Gemma Atkinson returning to hollyoaks?? Love her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maxine being trafficked, 10 seconds after she opens her mouth they’d be sending her back. She is so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god I wonder if it’s true about Gemma Atkinson returning to hollyoaks?? Love her
I loved her! She said she's "popping back for a short time". They should keep bringing back popular characters from the past it gives us something to look forward to while the storylines are crap😂 I'd love Brendan back😍

Reactions: 3
Where's this lady come from whoes always with the Devereuxs? I keep forgetting her name

I’ve not watched for ages how did they get out of that tit show of a story that was the male twin being locked up in the loft by the therapist

I’ve not watched for ages how did they get out of that tit show of a story that was the male twin being locked up in the loft by the therapist
🤣 think they just broke him out and she ran away or got arrested can't remember which. Hollyoaks has got to be top of the soaps most ridiculous storylines.

🤣 think they just broke him out and she ran away or got arrested can't remember which. Hollyoaks has got to be top of the soaps most ridiculous storylines.
That never have a proper ending 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.