Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh wonder if Luke dies and she comes back for his funeral as that’s her brother isn’t it? Or have I got it wrong? 🤣 can’t keep up
No Lee was her brother! Remember Lee and bomb'ead?😂 I think she was friends with Zara maybe? God it was so long ago I only really remember her self harming storyline and the late night Hollyoaks

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember Hollyoaks in the City with Ben and Lisa? I think it got awful reviews/ratings but I really liked it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Hollyoaks in the City with Ben and Lisa? I think it got awful reviews/ratings but I really liked it!
Ahhh it was so good! Hollyoaks in the City and hollyoaks later were both (for the most part) very tacky but amazing!

Reactions: 3
No Lee was her brother! Remember Lee and bomb'ead?😂 I think she was friends with Zara maybe? God it was so long ago I only really remember her self harming storyline and the late night Hollyoaks
Aaah yes. Was there another sister in the Morgan family? Maybe a Beth? I think that’s where I am getting confused

I used to love late night Hollyoaks, I was a teenager when it first started and thought it was filth 🤣

Looking at the Lisa Hunter wiki I can’t see a single link there - everyone associated with her has either left or is dead. Maybe Zara Morgan, but I always assumed her return was temporary. As a poster mentioned she could possibly come back for Luke’s funeral to support Zara?

on a side note, I always thought Ben Davies was an absolute top tier hollyoaks hunk 😍😍🙌🏻

Aaah yes. Was there another sister in the Morgan family? Maybe a Beth? I think that’s where I am getting confused

I used to love late night Hollyoaks, I was a teenager when it first started and thought it was filth 🤣
Yes Beth is the other sister. Awww so did I😂 it seemed wild because they were allowed to swear and strip off haha the cast were all beautiful at that point aswell think that's when we had Scott the footballer ohhhh I loved him haha he was BAD

Yes Beth is the other sister. Awww so did I😂 it seemed wild because they were allowed to swear and strip off haha the cast were all beautiful at that point aswell think that's when we had Scott the footballer ohhhh I loved him haha he was BAD
Literally - all of them were gorgeous!!

**Trigger warning-suicide**

I don’t know if I’m meant to do that but I did just in case.
Who was the one in the original cast who passed away from an overdose, he did it for a cry for help but ended up passing from liver failure in hospital and he was yellow 😳 really affected me at the time to see that, it traumatised me the way he played it so well. Until then I didn’t realise that if you took an overdose, even if you seemed “well” and it didn’t do anything, it could still damage you internally.

Who was the one in the original cast who passed away from an overdose, he did it for a cry for help but ended up passing from liver failure in hospital and he was yellow 😳 really affected me at the time to see that, it traumatised me the way he played it so well. Until then I didn’t realise that if you took an overdose, even if you seemed “well” and it didn’t do anything, it could still damage you internally.
Lewis ☹ he battered Ruth if I remember correctly. Was never a fan of her.

This has always stayed with me too.
The earlier stories were so good. Lewis was Mandys brother & his friend was Lucy who ended up mixed up with Heroin & Rob Hawthorn iirc.

Reactions: 2
Who has kidnapped Darren I’m so cOnfused! Are we supposed to know them?
We are getting flash back eps to explain it all.

I think its to do with Luke and the guy who was writing to him from prision, im sure that story never got finished.

Thank god Fergus has gone , his acting was just him on the phone or talking to Trish, marine and Warren, hardly a villain other than shooting that lad

I am watching today, hadn't seen it in years, I am surprised how many cast members are the same! back whne I wastched they seemed to change a lot more, why has darren been kidnapped?!

why has darren been kidnapped?!
No one seems to know yet. There’s apparently a flashback wpisode soon. Few different theories floating about. Main one I’ve seen is he was in a jewellers buying Nancy an engagement ring and those folk were robbing it. Bit extreme to then take a hostage to a hotel tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No one seems to know yet. There’s apparently a flashback wpisode soon. Few different theories floating about. Main one I’ve seen is he was in a jewellers buying Nancy an engagement ring and those folk were robbing it. Bit extreme to then take a hostage to a hotel tho 😂
i missed the crazy drama of hollyoaks 😂

God it's gone to tit recently hasn't it? I used to proper enjoy watching it but now I find myself just having it on as background noise whilst I'm on my phone. It's so crap!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'm so bored of it and was frustrated at the recent e4 one with luke. Darren being kidnapped is like watching breda and Tony all over again 😫

I'm sick of bloody Toby and celeste playing happy families know they're murderers and how many times does Felix want to try run off claiming martine can do better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.