Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user5609

Those ridiculous hybrid sunglasses they wear are absolutely hideous. Makes Holly look 80.

Reactions: 4

Shrekssister

VIP Member
So she’s now apparently got FND? Where do these diagnosis’ come from or is she self diagnosing? It went from being autistic, to also having ADHD and now FND and god knows what else? I’m not saying she doesn’t, but it just feels like she wants to put a label on anything!
She was saying she had to hang onto Diego for balance but she clearly wasn't. She's also filmed other videos of her doing full dance routines in that location and outfit where she's got no problems balancing.

pittertitter

I feel as though she's regressed back to acting like a child as she's hoping to jump on the niche of autism...
I'm not doubting the autism but with every tik tok she acts more like a child.. which is strange as this wasn't how she acted before? It's like she's acting
She's definitely lost her way with her TikTok niche, I think you're right she's going to focus more on the autism and play things up a bit. It's a shame because they could have other good content if they just had a few nights off of frozen/pre prepared food and left their room.

Side note, I did think it was cute that he went go karting for her little cousins birthday, although made me feel a bit sad for him because he should also be having content like that with friends, at his age.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Yeah he seems like a nice person but he needs to get some sort of life for himself instead of pandering to all of Holly's fake, childlike 'needs'. A good while ago she had said he got a job so he must be legal to work now. He should be out there, mixing and interacting with real people instead of just living through tiktok.
I fully agree! He does a lot for her and panders to her but he needs to think of his own needs and create a life for him aswell, it's not healthy to be so joint at the hip

pittertitter

Agree with you 100%. I feel a little sorry for Diego because he’s moved to a foreign country, I’m sure the language barrier is tough for him, she tries to make out like he has “boys” but I wouldn’t be surprised if he feels pretty isolated.

Tbh I can’t believe this situation has even happened in the first place? Like what were their families thinking allowing them to get married so young? I get supporting them with their relationship but it seems like it was rushed 😬 hope I’m wrong because although they’re irritating I wouldn’t like to see their marriage fail!

Just lastly I feel like they don’t really have a niche - I get their USP is the marriage and yeah it has shock factor because it’s out of the ordinary. That sex video they did recently was inappropriate and out of place. “We want to show that people with autism can have a healthy sex like” who tf ever said they can’t 🫠🫠🫠
Yes, definitely don’t wish them bad or their marriage to fail! Just wish they would grow up a bit in terms of healthy relationships. I’m neurodivergent myself, but would I hell keep my partner cooped up in halls of residence with no friends. I know she said the videos about him coming back from his boys night out to see her was just for content, but they can do better than that surely. They’d have higher engagement if they didn’t do these things.
Really great that she’s normalising neurodivergence in nursing and they can be sweet, but I hate her brand being that she got a hot Mexican husband even though she wasn’t cool at school. It’s not a flex

I bet her doctors dread seeing her name pop up on the appointment list knowing she’s gonna pop in in with a new illness she’s learned about

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
I'd seen them before, but recently I'm seeing their videos everywhere and i find her SO jarring. I want to find them sweet, but I feel she's emotionally manipulative. I also think she's using her autism/adhd as a way of normalising their very unhealthy codependency and relationship. she's essentially stolen this boys youth because she didn't fit in. he's a wet wipe too though
I used to like her, but I think she does talk to him like shit and gives him attitude, he needs to grow a pair and say something

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I don't understand what Diego does all day? He doesn't seem to really have any friends here and it must be very isolating for him.

Her recent “stay at home wife” video blew my mind, my partner and I both work 40+ hour weeks and I still manage to find the time in the day to do a lot more in the house than she did in a whole day off work😂 How the other half live eh🤯