hollyanddiego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts? I think they’re quite a cute couple but sometimes she treats him a bit… like in their latest video she’s snapping her fingers saying attention please

Reactions: 1
I've only seen them on my fyp a couple of times seem harmless seem sweet we will see haha

anyone seen the recent ? There going to move into a student flat and Diego is allowed to stay aslong as he pays council tax.. where is he getting that sort of money with no job?

Reactions: 2
She's said before that his family sends him money over and he asks for money rather than gifts at Christmas and birthdays which he saves so he's not completely without any sort of income. And then the money from tiktok too

Absolutely sick of them coming up on my fyp dancing as a reply to people’s comments. Had to block them to free myself😂

Reactions: 7
It really grates on me how Holly says certain words with a Spanish accent like tortilla and Diego. There's others too. It's not like Spanish is her first language so just say it in English like the rest of your sentence!

Reactions: 3
She is incredibly irritating and I find she can come across as a bit self righteous at times. If she toned it down slightly I think it might be more watchable. “Hi honeybums” is atrocious.

Reactions: 4
They keep popping up more and more on my fyp. I mean, they've no children, does diago still not work? If he doesn't, they eat a lot of ready meals.. I mean I've no judgment in people what do eat them, personally ain't for me. But surely if one of you is at home all the time a home cooked meal should be no problem?

It really grates on me how Holly says certain words with a Spanish accent like tortilla and Diego. There's others too. It's not like Spanish is her first language so just say it in English like the rest of your sentence!
Her new video... I think she has found here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4