Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m confused by her, she used to come across as really mature and driven (i’m not saying she doesn’t work hard as a student nurse now, i’m sure she does). But there’s just been a major regression in how she acts in the past year or so? The baby voice, ‘cute’ faces, very co dependent on Diego. She’s only what 20/21? Doesn’t seem to go out much and when she does her friends are significantly older. She presents like she’s lost herself a bit, getting married so young, her persona before was heavily based on being in a long distance relationship, then young and married, now her content heavily focuses on her autism diagnosis. Her content is all or nothing in relation to those titles, I wonder if she will get older and regret acting like a mash up of a 12 year old and 50+ year old in her twenties.

Reactions: 8

user5609

She is so frustrating to look at. Always that hideous smug expression or a face like a slapped arse. I thought she had something weird going on with her face shape/ jaw but after seeing her mum & sister I guess it’s just genetic.

TheClaw

Absolutely sick of them coming up on my fyp dancing as a reply to people’s comments. Had to block them to free myself😂

• Haha

pittertitter

She's also said before he reminds her to drink water and stays with her to make sure she drinks it, after bringing her a glass. Good luck getting through those long physical shifts if you can't drink water without being monitored!

She's seriously regressed in the last year. I'm sure she's just putting it on for TikTok but annoying either way!
It’s absolutely mental. She absolutely goes in to her shifts and suddenly none of these things are an issue I would bet money. She just gets some weird kick out of acting like a helpless baby at home, so Diego feels like he has a role

It’s absolutely mental. She absolutely goes in to her shifts and suddenly none of these things are an issue I would bet money. She just gets some weird kick out of acting like a helpless baby at home, so Diego feels like he has a role
I predict in the next few months she’ll be dropping out of her course and blaming them saying they refused to accommodate something and they were terribly discriminating against her because of her autism. She’s already dropped hints that there have been issues… it’s unfortunate if that’s her dream but if she’s telling the truth about her autism I don’t see how it’s compatible with the career she wants at all. Obviously people should accommodate where possible but there’s only so much they can realistically do for her in nursing.

Reactions: 7

meganpeach

She loves to self diagnose herself. Just wants to give herself another reason to be babied by her husband

RosePetals

Chatty Member
How this girl is going to cope being a NURSE is beyond me. She pisses me off. Needing Diego to muzzle your face like a puppy ‘to cope with things not going her way’.. what does she expect is going to happen when she’s a nurse? Absolute weirdo girl
She's also said before he reminds her to drink water and stays with her to make sure she drinks it, after bringing her a glass. Good luck getting through those long physical shifts if you can't drink water without being monitored!

She's seriously regressed in the last year. I'm sure she's just putting it on for TikTok but annoying either way!

Noticed Holly posted a video a couple of weeks ago with their posting schedule and said they’d focus on one autism related video a week. why???? No one cares 😭

Diego badly needs to get out and do something with his life. Can’t he join the gym or something at least? Play football? Anything so he’s not holed up in the house all the time? I’d bet Holly loves him not having a life of his own

• Haha

pittertitter

how did she pull him
he’s an odd guy though. He may be physically more attractive but he’s a wet wipe. I think the codependency is unsexy. If he doesn’t make moves now (even small ones) he’ll be 30 years old stood in their living room making stale tiktoks. Even a little college course or something would do him a world of good

goldcharms999

just came across these two on a live and jesus christ how can a married couple have the chemistry of a wet cardboard box 😭😭😭

also her accent change when she says spanish words was sending me 😆

• Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I can’t stand them 😭 Holly comes across as so condescending, highly defensive and she’s very rude in her comments. Constantly reminding people of her long list of “ailments” and to me it seems she’s always trying to prove that she has autism/adhd by making video after video about it. I tried to get rid of them but they still show up on my feed. I definitely don’t think they’re as bad as other people on TikTok but they certainly irritate me no end!
I also get that vibe, that every quirk is ✨️adhd and 'tism✨️ and has to have a video like its something cute to have. I also have both, and don't find them cute to have either, but maybe that is just me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They are mildly irritating but definitely not as bad as some other tiktokers and I can scroll on by if they pop up. I do enjoy seeing her nursing journey though, and think she would make a brilliant paeds nurse.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I don't understand it at all.
I admired her being so young travelling to Mexico alone... learning Spanish...
However now she supposedly can't walk in Disney without being held back from running off.. can't hold a conversation? It's all very put on in my opinion
And apparently she’s going to be responsible for critically unwell children…

• Wow

user5609

If she’s reading here I think that’s very foolish. This is specifically a gossip site so it’s not exactly going to be full of praise. I personally do have positive things to say about them too but there’s no point when her comment section is hundreds of comments kissing their ass. It’s ignorant to think you can post your life online for clout and financial gain, and not expect anyone to have something to say about it, especially when she knows for a fact some of her life choices/ video topics are controversial. That’s what got her so many views in the first place. I will say I certainly don’t find them to be as bad as many other influencers. Im going to block them and hopefully I won’t have to see their videos anymore.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I am baffled by that lunch box Video… the anti back spray instead of washing it , the full packet of chicken for a snack and that she’s making his lunch ?
She said in this video his favourite crisps are ready salted. I think that about sums him up

• Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I'm not gonna stick up for her I'm not I'm autistic and I do well in my job i hit all my targets etc but I forget at times to meet my own needs (ie I'll mostly forget to eat something till I feel sick) or forget when I last had a shower I have to be prompted all the time I do get your point tho I'm not disagreeing I even feel she plays on it tbf
Same I get what you mean, I'm autistic too and I get everyone has there own different struggles and hurdles, but I just feel she plays on it so much some times for tiktok, that's my impression anyway. 🙃

Last edited:

roddylove

Chatty Member
I’m confused by her, she used to come across as really mature and driven (i’m not saying she doesn’t work hard as a student nurse now, i’m sure she does). But there’s just been a major regression in how she acts in the past year or so? The baby voice, ‘cute’ faces, very co dependent on Diego. She’s only what 20/21? Doesn’t seem to go out much and when she does her friends are significantly older. She presents like she’s lost herself a bit, getting married so young, her persona before was heavily based on being in a long distance relationship, then young and married, now her content heavily focuses on her autism diagnosis. Her content is all or nothing in relation to those titles, I wonder if she will get older and regret acting like a mash up of a 12 year old and 50+ year old in her twenties.
I was actually thinking the same exact thing - her mannerisms have become quite babyish? when before, she wasn’t really like that. but i don’t know if it’s her playing on it because that’s what’s driving her views up

Reactions: 6

user5609

Her face annoys me, don't know why but it's just an annoying face
---
Her face annoys me, don't know why but it's just an annoying face
Her face is extremely aggravating and she makes it worse with the ridiculous facial expressions she pulls. Her mouth full of metal doesn’t help either

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
Priority pass for Disney? Really?
She’s autistic she’s more than entitled to it plus her sisters got epilepsy etc they’d have one either way🤷🏼‍♀️ my kids are autistic and have them because why should they be at a disadvantage because they’re disabled.

• Heart