Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pittertitter

In my opinion there’s something really off about their relationship/marriage but I can’t put my finger on what it is.
it’s the fact they’re married. It’s the whole situation. Everyone panders to Holly and the marriage is just part of that. She was literally a child - wasn’t she engaged at school? Her parents have facilitated it all I think because she had no friends/social life and they thought this could be the answer.
Diego wouldn’t have been the first teenage boy to have an online relationship, usually they fizzle out or end in a break up as is normal for young people, but now he’s stuck in middle England with a codependent wife

Reactions: 10

Bec3007

VIP Member
Thank god there’s a thread for these 2. They pop up on my FYP often and she does my head in. Sorry I’m just gonna say it, she uses autism as a way for her to act like a spoilt brat.

pittertitter

I used to really route for this couple but I feel as though she's started to really play on the 'autistic' traits.
She always portrayed herself to be very clever, smart and confident...
Their relationship being solid... Showing the difficulties of getting the marriage, etc and I loved that she was open...and how they had so many plans.
However now her content seems to be all about how she's autistic...and very child like.
I feel sorry for Diego... as from someone looking in hes gone from having a girlfriend to a wife to a daughter the age of a toddler.
All seems very fake on her part.. he will get bored soon enough I'm sure

Yes I agree! I think he was sold the dream, and now he’s cooped up in some uni accommodation without a job and scraping to make content (his ‘dream’ job) whilst trying to impress his childlike wife. He’s a puppy dog and really loves her and she’s taking full advantage of that, she’s dragging him down in a major way.

user5609

She does my head in, diago run!!!!
Yep, he needs to escape! I can’t believe they’re trying to convince us that his “career” is sitting in their bedroom alone for hours on end making one shit TikTok video per day. Ambitious king.

On another note I just cannot believe all the adults in their lives are okay with their arrangement!! His parents, her parents, surely there are grandparents on one or both sides and aunts/uncles too? Not a single person managed to stop this fuckery 🤣🤣

Last edited:

user5609

Holly reminds me of myself as a young teenager with my very first boyfriend. I can’t imagine that she has very much relationship experience at all. It seems to be all about her, she comes off very smug and selfish and like she expects Diego to “look after” her and pretty much bow down to her. I agree with many of you that this isn’t the life Diego expected when he came to the uk.

Plus, I don’t see why she has to keep making a point that Diego didn’t marry her for her passport or whatever, the way she phrases it is icky to me 😬😬. You’re the one that’s punching Holly, not the other way around 🤣

Reactions: 9
You all on here summed up my thoughts exactly: she’s regressed back to being a child this past year and is really playing up the autism. She’ll claim it’s because she’s ‘unmasking’ and wanting to be authentic but I refuse to believe this is real.

Also her face in their latest TikTok where he’s brushing her hair 😂

She was saying she had to hang onto Diego for balance but she clearly wasn't. She's also filmed other videos of her doing full dance routines in that location and outfit where she's got no problems balancing.
She needs too many accommodations for nursing and they’ve probably told her she’s not going to make it as a nurse if she demands them all so FND will be her excuse for dropping out. I guarantee it. That’s why it’s suddenly appeared.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Didn't she say she couldn't queue at airports because it was unpredictable how long the queues would be, and she needs a set routine?

Not sure nursing is a career known for it's predictable shifts

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I imagine Holly is the kind of person that will tell people she has autism before she introduces herself to people.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
I kinda like Diego though, he seems really sweet
Yeah he seems like a nice person but he needs to get some sort of life for himself instead of pandering to all of Holly's fake, childlike 'needs'. A good while ago she had said he got a job so he must be legal to work now. He should be out there, mixing and interacting with real people instead of just living through tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

account70032

VIP Member
She does my head in and she acts like a child it’s like watching a child play house trying to act like a grown up it’s bizarre.

user5609

No because hours after I made this thread she made a vid on it like don’t post on the internet if you don’t want to be a big girl and take criticism
Literally less than 2 pages on here with some very tame criticisms and they go on and on about “the haters”. Clearly at this point just for engagement and to get minions commenting. It’s pathetic quite frankly. If you can’t take the heat, get off the internet.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Her face annoys me, don't know why but it's just an annoying face
---
Her face annoys me, don't know why but it's just an annoying face

• Haha
She’s really let herself go. Dresses like a slob/child, hair is always in greasy unbrushed strings, basically has a mono brow. What actually happened

BrightAmberLight

It’s absolutely mental. She absolutely goes in to her shifts and suddenly none of these things are an issue I would bet money. She just gets some weird kick out of acting like a helpless baby at home, so Diego feels like he has a role
Yeah, I cannot for the life of me see how she can’t queue at Disney but is going to work a busy shift in a hospital…

Threefeathers

I used to think she was fab but honestly she's regressed back to a child and Diego... I have no words. He's basically a bum

meganpeach

Surely she deletes the comments on her videos? There’s no way she only gets pure arse licker comments.

• Haha