Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deelowrow

So she’s now apparently got FND? Where do these diagnosis’ come from or is she self diagnosing? It went from being autistic, to also having ADHD and now FND and god knows what else? I’m not saying she doesn’t, but it just feels like she wants to put a label on anything!

Reactions: 6

account70032

VIP Member
In my opinion there’s something really off about their relationship/marriage but I can’t put my finger on what it is.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I mean, is there really any need for like 4 videos about it.

It's really not that deep and just drawing more attention to something minor, if even that.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
No because hours after I made this thread she made a vid on it like don’t post on the internet if you don’t want to be a big girl and take criticism

Sazza25

VIP Member
She is so frustrating to look at. Always that hideous smug expression or a face like a slapped arse. I thought she had something weird going on with her face shape/ jaw but after seeing her mum & sister I guess it’s just genetic.
She does my head in, diago run!!!!

Reactions: 5
Just came from their live too

I think he’s getting really fed up of her - he didn’t find any of the things she was saying funny, wasn’t interested in anything she was saying - although I know it would’ve been stories he’s heard before

I have to say, she actually came off a little more ‘normal’ than I expected. I appreciated her not using the baby voice she does in her voice overs. If anything she was more likeable than he was in this specific live

Finally, the TikTok’s made by Diego are absolutely dreadful, the engagement on them is super poor too. He needs to find a job that isn’t in social media, it’s not working out for him

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
It really grates on me how Holly says certain words with a Spanish accent like tortilla and Diego. There's others too. It's not like Spanish is her first language so just say it in English like the rest of your sentence!
Her new video... I think she has found here 😂

• Haha

Scan2020

The making a tik tok while her mum paints the walls because she “can’t” instead of helping her and learning for herself screams entitled brat

user5609

I just don’t understand why she posts such unflattering content of herself? Like theres literally no need to post looking like such a disheveled mess why do it to yourself!

Jordan101

I am baffled by that lunch box Video… the anti back spray instead of washing it , the full packet of chicken for a snack and that she’s making his lunch ?

Poor Diego. He probably had no idea what he was getting himself into. She must be so different now compared to when they first began dating in every sense - personality, looks. I don’t think she was putting on the child voice back then either 😅. And above all else he’s trapped in LEICESTER

maisie101x

I’m glad I found the thread on these two ! They are quite cute and also normal in the sense that - holly wears affordable clothes & stitch pyjamas and they’re not constantly on holidays / having dinners out ; it’s refreshing to see compared to the other tiktok couples. But I also find them quite painful to watch sometimes😅 it gives me the ick when Diego acts clueless and then does a silly face or blushy smile; and i feel she sometimes talks to him like he’s a child. And don’t get me started on the dance videos ; but I feel that way about anyone🤣 Overall they’re harmless ; just a few irks I had to get off my chest 😂

user5609

She is incredibly irritating and I find she can come across as a bit self righteous at times. If she toned it down slightly I think it might be more watchable. “Hi honeybums” is atrocious.