Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Poor Diego. He probably had no idea what he was getting himself into. She must be so different now compared to when they first began dating in every sense - personality, looks. I don’t think she was putting on the child voice back then either 😅. And above all else he’s trapped in LEICESTER
Oi 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same I get what you mean, I'm autistic too and I get everyone has there own different struggles and hurdles, but I just feel she plays on it so much some times for tiktok, that's my impression anyway. 🙃
Exactly this!! One of my biggest concerns is the fact she struggles to look after herself but is going to be left responsible for the lives of multiple children🫥

Kazzie20

VIP Member
anyone seen the recent ? There going to move into a student flat and Diego is allowed to stay aslong as he pays council tax.. where is he getting that sort of money with no job?

natnoo

She posted a new video where she’s cooking and goes all passive aggressive about being a “fluent Spanish speaker”. Girl calm down its not that deep

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
I thought it was a visa situation, he couldn't legally work for so long (this period might have now passed) and he has no access to public funds.
She said ages ago he'd got a job, I'm sure it was in retail or something similar so I'm sure that time has passed.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
If they had a child then I could understand one of them being home but there is literally no reason that he can't work!