Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was On bigo yes. Saying she is going to get this thread locked
:sleep:😴

Other influencers have tried that and failed. You can't just silence every platform that doesn't agree to follow your narrative tell you how amazing you are, sorry holly. Freedom of speech and all that. No one forces her to read here, we aren't trolling her, we are discussing her antics. For someone who 'doesn't care' what we say, she seems to care an awful lot and recent behaviour - running off TT and trying to attack tattle - suggests she has a lot to hide.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As we have consistently said, we are not trolling her, we are debating what she does. No one forces her to come and read here.

If you put yourself on public platforms, you cannot then complain when you cant control the narrative, especially when you do the things that have been seen on H's case.

Be super careful folks and report anything remotely dodgy!
Agreed, I thought this too.

• Heart
Yeah we are not breaking any rules, we’re watching with our real identities and expressing an opinion elsewhere. We are not trolling her so she won’t get the thread shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah we are not breaking any rules, we’re watching with our real identities and expressing an opinion elsewhere. We are not trolling her so she won’t get the thread shut down.
No one forces her to come here, we certainly don't. Its up her if she wants to do that and I dont see how its any different from when she says well if you dont like it, dont watch. Same principle tbh

• Heart
No one forces her to come here, we certainly don't. Its up her if she wants to do that and I dont see how its any different from when she says well if you dont like it, dont watch. Same principle tbh
Exactly this. If she doesn’t like it she can choose not to read it. But she likes to read it whilst live to make out that we are a bunch of trolls bullying and hating on her.

Exactly, literally no one says ‘oh my god holly go look on tattle and see what they said!’ She’s obsessed with this thread because it’s all about her😂 she is obsessed with this thread, every 5 minutes she mentions tattle bringing more people this way so that’s her fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Exactly, literally no one says ‘oh my god holly go look on tattle and see what they said!’ She’s obsessed with this thread because it’s all about her😂 she is obsessed with this thread, every 5 minutes she mentions tattle bringing more people this way so that’s her fault.
If she had never mentioned tattle I bet half the people now on this thread would be totally oblivious to it all and she wouldn’t of become such a hot topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she had never mentioned tattle I bet half the people now on this thread would be totally oblivious to it all and she wouldn’t of become such a hot topic.
Exactly, ive been on tattle a year but I can’t remember if I found this because of holly or I was on the tiktok threads looking for Katie Bailey😂

Very telling that when people were saying what a bum lick Bipolar was she didn't say a word, mention how much Bipolar has gifted and omg she explodes saying I am not having you come for Bipolar she has nothing to do with it! Just my opinion but that says alot

Exactly this. Don't like it. Don't read it. Thousands of celebrities and non celebrities that put themselves out on social media for the world to see have to deal with gossip forums. Yet again I think she fails to realise that she isn't the only person on the planet dealing with it.

I could understand if we were all actively seeking out her lives to make sure we gave our opinions out directly with the intention of making sure she knew and upsetting her. But it's a PUBLIC gossip forum. There are thousands of threads just like this one for far bigger names than Holly's. It isn't a crime to share opinions and gossip. If it were sites like this wouldn't exist.

But she is the one who is being a glutton for punishment by CHOOSING to visit this thread on a regular basis. She's a grown adult. She has the ability to make her own decisions and others cannot be blamed for her own decisions and the consequences she suffers from said chosen decisions.

I have just looked bipolarbear is Holly's number 1 contributer she has given Holly 20116 beans overall if 1 bean is I diamond that is nearly £500 she has spent on her!

what I don't get is she has Klienfelters but that doesn't fit in with the symptoms of Klienfelters
Shyness❌
Poor muscle tone❌ (have you seen her glow up)
Reduced facial hair❌
Small🍆❌ (8inches according to her)
Inability to have kids❌
The list goes on the screen shot is from the NHS website so I am guessing they know what they are talking about
In all honesty this just confirms my suspicions around holly having that other condition that was posted by another member on the first thread I think. I'll have to try and find it so I can reference it properly. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense at all. She is extremely masculine looking bone structure and muscle tone wise, despite how skinny she is, which if anything I think enhances it. And yes as someone else mentions as well she does like to brag about the size of her Weiner.

For any new tattlers to the thread it was post 289 on translesbianholly thread. But I'll post a screen shot below. It's actually about a condition called autogynophillia.
Screenshot_2022-01-23-16-51-13-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I did tag you. It’s on the top comment sorry if you didn’t see it or I didn’t do it properly 🥲.
im Presuming bigo does gifts as well? She will make lots from there by doing the same as she was on TT unfortunately

I did notice people get blocked and she smirks every time. She’s an odd character
Omg, I found it!!! Please tag me next time ❤😁😊

Her smirk makes me cringe. I’ve never had to repeatedly swallow my vomit as many times as I do watching her.
Its the sideways 😏 for me....

• Haha
Once again she tried to intimidate, let her say what she wants, surely threads are reviewed before being removed in which case our conversations are nothing more than brutal honesty and victims of scamming. Its her platforms which should be shut down across the board because she's a con and robbing people blind.

Sorry love. As I explained I did it in a rush- my cheesy garlic bread was my priority at the time 🤣
I'm just happy I found it! Also, cheesy garlic bread for the win 🤗🤗

Holly Escobar lmaooo
Can this be the next thread name 🤣🤣🤣

Wow. I wonder what lie she will come up with to excuse this one 🤔
Wait does H claim to have this condition?

Yep I am medical and the usual treatment for Klinefelters is testosterone replacement.. and those with KS are always infertile, there are clinical studies to back this up, in order to have kids, people with this condition usually require help in the form of ICI or similar, and yet H manages to apparently have three kids.. hmm. I doubt they were conceived by IVF/ICI. I dont think she has KS, either. She has VERY masculine traits such as build, her jaw and facial structure is very masculine too, and all that comes from hormones. So suggesting that she has a condition whose main trait is LACK of male hormone, nah, sorry. The math aint mathin' darlinggg

does she only come on bigo in the morning? is she not sat on it all the time like TT? I cant believe she's been to jail once for whatever and she's openly dismantling a grow online.. wonder what jess thinks

Also - bipolar bear is a bit of a concern. That is a lot of money but I guess we know why she was made a mod and the way holly treats her as well in the TT lives, barely acknowledging her etc. Nice way to treat someone who gave you £500. Disgusting tbh
H has zero respect for people in general, she's clearly manipulating BPB.. She can see how much she worried if H seems off or annoyed with her and in turn sends her cash for approval. H is such a disgusting person.

Bipolar bear’s husband died suddenly a few months ago (judging by her TT) … she must be in a very bad place
Oh my GOD! Bate for Holly to manipulate... The more that I learn about Holly's antics the more she scares the tit out of me. There's no end to the lengths she will go to. I hope Bipolar Bear comes here to read this. Holly does the same to Jess financially. She's a financial abuser.

omg guys I have been a at work all day and have just seen this, I panicked a bit when saw the thread was locked, thank goodness my lil tattle fam are all present and correct 😂

Shall we attempt a recap? I think we're supposed to do one on a new thread.

I'll have a go but please anyone feel free to add to it darlingggs!

• No leg surgery, after it miraculously healed itself on day of said surgery
  • Still no sign of a house move even though the current one is apparently uninhabitable
  • A very vigilant Tax Tattler informed HMRC of Holly's 'tax free' earnings
  • Holly developed an unhealthy obsession with @SforShortbread and Tattle in general, almost rivalling her addiction to cans of Monster
  • Cracks starting to show in Jess & holly's relationship
  • Holly doing 14hr lives on TT charging viewers to play a song of their choice via tit-quality audio whilst doing her make up for a night on the sofa with a frozen pie
  • Holly dramatically 'quit' TT but is still active on Bigo after realising the web of lies was exposed
  • Tattlers taking bets on how long she will be able to stay away before making a return
  • bipolar bear is still apologising somewhere
  • the state of the house is still fagnolia
  • lots of new/ex-mod tattlers after H inadvertently slated tattle to the masses on her lives
  • Holly claimed that tattlers were misgendering etc when in fact we defended her right to her pronouns of choice
Thank you!!!
I think BPB is a person of concern, grieving her Husband and H manipulating and treating her like crap knowing damn well she is in a bad place and will do anything for her approval, it's funny as a viewer to see the apologies, however, it's quite devastating having just learned her husband recently died and makes sense as to why she is so vulnerable. I think we can all see she gains H's approval/attention by depositing money to H via Paypal. I'm sure this is hands down the ONLY approval she receives from H which naturally would become a habit for a vulnerable person which is very worrying.
Holly, have you got any shame? 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Exactly this. Don't like it. Don't read it. Thousands of celebrities and non celebrities that put themselves out on social media for the world to see have to deal with gossip forums. Yet again I think she fails to realise that she isn't the only person on the planet dealing with it.

I could understand if we were all actively seeking out her lives to make sure we gave our opinions out directly with the intention of making sure she knew and upsetting her. But it's a PUBLIC gossip forum. There are thousands of threads just like this one for far bigger names than Holly's. It isn't a crime to share opinions and gossip. If it were sites like this wouldn't exist.

But she is the one who is being a glutton for punishment by CHOOSING to visit this thread on a regular basis. She's a grown adult. She has the ability to make her own decisions and others cannot be blamed for her own decisions and the consequences she suffers from said chosen decisions.

In all honesty this just confirms my suspicions around holly having that other condition that was posted by another member on the first thread I think. I'll have to try and find it so I can reference it properly. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense at all. She is extremely masculine looking bone structure and muscle tone wise, despite how skinny she is, which if anything I think enhances it. And yes as someone else mentions as well she does like to brag about the size of her Weiner.

For any new tattlers to the thread it was post 289 on translesbianholly thread. But I'll post a screen shot below. It's actually about a condition called autogynophillia. View attachment 1009801
That was me that posted about the AGP, there is a whole thread about it on Mumsnet - it’s so interesting, I guarantee if you read it Holly will be at the forefront of your mind!!

Reading more about Klinefelter makes me even more certain she doesn’t have it - a common characteristic is chonky hips! Holly is like a beanpole!! …

That was me that posted about the AGP, there is a whole thread about it on Mumsnet - it’s so interesting, I guarantee if you read it Holly will be at the forefront of your mind!!

Reading more about Klinefelter makes me even more certain she doesn’t have it - a common characteristic is chonky hips! Holly is like a beanpole!! …
Agree totally - I dont think she has KS either - as I said before H claims to have three kids and most people with this condition are infertile and require IUI if they are to be able to have biological children and there has not yet been ant mention of this. Suppose H is the medical marvel, as always, and was able to probably not only conceive naturally but also probs carried them too :rolleyes: On top of this she also has a very typically masculine bone structure and build - her jaw and facial structure are very masculine - and this is a sign of testosterone.

I do however think that your post about AGP is more like it, there is a lot here that suggests it. The part about menstruation etc is particularly true and literally is the sort of bs she comes out with and I do think the sort of stuff she wears and what was on her weird amazon underwear wish lists (if anyone saw them before she took the links down) also ties in with AGP - it was all weird cosplay type stuff and underwear and super high heels.. Then there's the way she slags women off and the derogatory things she says, that makes me think its more of a fetish and not a genuine cat eof being trans.

I think she's quite a dangerous and creepy person tbh with her lack of morals compass and taking money. BPB is a real concern and it really says a lot that Holly must know the situation with her husband and mental health and STILL chooses (because it is a choice, she could say no) to take advantage. Its a heck of a lot of money and it makes me feel sad that BPB seeks out H's approval. There are way more healthier and constructive ways to use her money and it should be spent on looking after herself. It really shows Holly up for what she is, there's no wonder she wants all these threads locked.

Also on that note, there are farrrr worse threads on here than this one, this is relatively tame compared to some!

And there we have it ladies and gentleman, a condition that reflects anything but the opposite of H, though from what I can discover is this is her third marriage and she has one adoptive daughter her two sons are actually hers.
However it just shows more and more and if that’s the case she most certainly wouldn’t of been in a gang which she claims she has been. Im in no means saying she hasn’t had a rough upbringing but maybe these liars are more of a Terrent to distract us in a very poor attempt to see who she really was.
nothing adds up and how she was so blazen about taking this grow down in the house none of it adds up did Jess move in with holly then was that once the family home 🤷‍♀️ God can only guess what the truth is behind this misty mirror she’s put up.

Agree totally - I dont think she has KS either - as I said before H claims to have three kids and most people with this condition are infertile and require IUI if they are to be able to have biological children and there has not yet been ant mention of this. Suppose H is the medical marvel, as always, and was able to probably not only conceive naturally but also probs carried them too :rolleyes: On top of this she also has a very typically masculine bone structure and build - her jaw and facial structure are very masculine - and this is a sign of testosterone.

I do however think that your post about AGP is more like it, there is a lot here that suggests it. The part about menstruation etc is particularly true and literally is the sort of bs she comes out with and I do think the sort of stuff she wears and what was on her weird amazon underwear wish lists (if anyone saw them before she took the links down) also ties in with AGP - it was all weird cosplay type stuff and underwear and super high heels.. Then there's the way she slags women off and the derogatory things she says, that makes me think its more of a fetish and not a genuine cat eof being trans.

I think she's quite a dangerous and creepy person tbh with her lack of morals compass and taking money. BPB is a real concern and it really says a lot that Holly must know the situation with her husband and mental health and STILL chooses (because it is a choice, she could say no) to take advantage. Its a heck of a lot of money and it makes me feel sad that BPB seeks out H's approval. There are way more healthier and constructive ways to use her money and it should be spent on looking after herself. It really shows Holly up for what she is, there's no wonder she wants all these threads locked.

Also on that note, there are farrrr worse threads on here than this one, this is relatively tame compared to some!
She defiantly breast fed though that’s why her breast grew don’t forget that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

And pigs can fly

• Haha

1000% agreed with! A few months ago I said to her on a live no hate I’ve read your thread (i was already on here but hey ho🤣) and I said that it was take compared to some, I said about Stacey Solomons one (brutal but love it, it just goes too quick for me) and one of the minions were like WhY ReaD It ThEN? BECAUSE I bleeping WANT TO OK😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.