Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing us your deed poll name change just says you changed your name to Holly you could of changed your name a thousand times before that if you wanted to. I think maybe Holly you should get more organised I would keep all my certificates of accomplishments together makes it easier when you need to prove to people that you done them and my o.h has a forklift certificate for doing a day's course (you showed the one certificate for something you hadn't told us you had got before) I really get why you don't have a job no employer wants a c.v longer than war and peace you apply and it takes them a month just to read your c.v
CV LONGER THAN WAR AND PEACE 😭😂

This tickled me 🤣🤣 an employer would need to take a week out of office to read through that absolute monster of a cv
*can of monster

looool

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am not clued up on how people make their creators money or what not on there. I know these gifts are absolutely pointless when £1 comes out of your account and they get what 33p or something? So every rose sent it 0.3 of a penny 😂 it would coincide with her being exposed to HMRC from here and I absolutely understand why the tattler did it. Why should I work hours and hours and have to pay so much tax and NI while she sits on TT for 14 hours and can make easily £50-£100 and keep every penny? Obviously that’s depending on gift drops but it is easily done. Every penny is a penny more. But you can’t sit there and say it’s not taxable income while telling people you have a job daaaaaarrling

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But also sorry, so I have a question. I thought that for a tiktokker to be able to add a Amazon wishlist link they had to have their account set as a 'creators account'. She said the other day after someone asked how much she makes from tiktok, that it wasn't that much because she isn't set up as a creators account?

But if it has to be a creators account to be able to add a wishlist link then surely that runs as a 'job' too which would make anything she earns off it a taxable wage?

I'll more than happily stand corrected on that because I'll be the first to admit that I am not fully versed on tiktok either. I mostly use it to watch hilarious parodies, skits and pet videos to numb the pain of being an adult/parent.

I was discussing all this with my OH today. And remembered when she said she was going to the police about tattle stuff and someone came on her live and said that they had just come on from reading it all and that we had proof and she laughed it off and said you cant have proof from still images of a live where I am talking. She said if you can provide proof for any of the claims you are making, real proof then I will leave TT. Seems amazing to me that @tokenidentity posted that they had proof on here and had sent it off and now she's left TT. (THE TAG WOULDNT WORK FOR TOKEN SORRY ABOUT THAT!! SO SO SORRY.) Coin - ki - dink? Me thinks not so much.
Wow. I didn't catch the live that she said that in but it certainly looks to me as though she has fled TT as soon as things have started to unravel and it seems that all the bravado has suddenly vanished. If nothing to hide then why has she suddenly gone, why go to Bigo? is it where she thinks a different audience wont know about her past on TT. It screams caught out and guilt to me. Also hilarious how she produced ONE certificate for a skill that wasn't one of the 184795 listed on her extensive CV 😂

Not sure zooming around on a forklift is the ideal occupation for someone who runs on weed and monster and needs to be surgically detached from her phone. Imagine Holly moving pallets around in some warehouse somewhere, effing and jeffing into her phone screen, zoot hanging out her mouth, with that hairstyle and those stiletto boots 😭 I just cant, im done

I am not clued up on how people make their creators money or what not on there. I know these gifts are absolutely pointless when £1 comes out of your account and they get what 33p or something? So every rose sent it 0.3 of a penny 😂 it would coincide with her being exposed to HMRC from here and I absolutely understand why the tattler did it. Why should I work hours and hours and have to pay so much tax and NI while she sits on TT for 14 hours and can make easily £50-£100 and keep every penny? Obviously that’s depending on gift drops but it is easily done. Every penny is a penny more. But you can’t sit there and say it’s not taxable income while telling people you have a job daaaaaarrling
thats plus the stuff she gets sent off the likes of amazon etc as well as cash via PayPal/transfer, I agree, it makes a mockery of people who work hard to have their taxes go to supporting this, in all that she claims. Edit to say - on her own bigo acc, she has a video clearly describing herself as 'self employed' as well btw..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. I didn't catch the live that she said that in but it certainly looks to me as though she has fled TT as soon as things have started to unravel and it seems that all the bravado has suddenly vanished. If nothing to hide then why has she suddenly gone, why go to Bigo? is it where she thinks a different audience wont know about her past on TT. It screams caught out and guilt to me. Also hilarious how she produced ONE certificate for a skill that wasn't one of the 184795 listed on her extensive CV 😂

Not sure zooming around on a forklift is the ideal occupation for someone who runs on weed and monster and needs to be surgically detached from her phone. Imagine Holly moving pallets around in some warehouse somewhere, effing and jeffing into her phone screen, zoot hanging out her mouth, with that hairstyle and those stiletto boots 😭 I just cant, im done

thats plus the stuff she gets sent off the likes of amazon etc as well as cash via PayPal/transfer, I agree, it makes a mockery of people who work hard to have their taxes go to supporting this, in all that she claims. Edit to say - on her own bigo acc, she has a video clearly describing herself as 'self employed' as well btw..
So she is now claiming to be self employed. I wonder if she does declare her earnings to HMRC-I think that’s who you go through. I actually don’t live in the UK so I wouldn’t 100% know (I am English guys and have the same time zone etc. Just not technically living uk. Where I live is kind of independent and we have our own laws etc ) but my god yes could you imagine her in control of a forklift? Stiletto stuck in a peddle 🤣 and wigs would be flyiiiing

She has also mentioned she has done something where I live that’s fairly significant but I can’t find record of her dead name doing this.. 👀

But also sorry, so I have a question. I thought that for a tiktokker to be able to add a Amazon wishlist link they had to have their account set as a 'creators account'. She said the other day after someone asked how much she makes from tiktok, that it wasn't that much because she isn't set up as a creators account?

But if it has to be a creators account to be able to add a wishlist link then surely that runs as a 'job' too which would make anything she earns off it a taxable wage?

I'll more than happily stand corrected on that because I'll be the first to admit that I am not fully versed on tiktok either. I mostly use it to watch hilarious parodies, skits and pet videos to numb the pain of being an adult/parent.

I was discussing all this with my OH today. And remembered when she said she was going to the police about tattle stuff and someone came on her live and said that they had just come on from reading it all and that we had proof and she laughed it off and said you cant have proof from still images of a live where I am talking. She said if you can provide proof for any of the claims you are making, real proof then I will leave TT. Seems amazing to me that @tokenidentity posted that they had proof on here and had sent it off and now she's left TT. (THE TAG WOULDNT WORK FOR TOKEN SORRY ABOUT THAT!! SO SO SORRY.) Coin - ki - dink? Me thinks not so much.
I remember her saying this too, it was only a couple of days ago she said that!

So she is now claiming to be self employed. I wonder if she does declare her earnings to HMRC-I think that’s who you go through. I actually don’t live in the UK so I wouldn’t 100% know (I am English guys and have the same time zone etc. Just not technically living uk. Where I live is kind of independent and we have our own laws etc ) but my god yes could you imagine her in control of a forklift? Stiletto stuck in a peddle 🤣 and wigs would be flyiiiing

She has also mentioned she has done something where I live that’s fairly significant but I can’t find record of her dead name doing this.. 👀
Yeah HMRC, she would have to do a self assessment each tax year and do it that way. I doubt very much she is self employed and sorts her own taxes out to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So there is absolutely nothing regarding her deadname nothing not even a sniff for the CV she’s spilled out. The only things that are around are her go fund me page and her buisness information and a license to say she can do something or other with waste.
There’s none on criminal history nothing regarding her old address’s nothing about the Moto gp nothing about the bike accident that left her in a coma for about 3 months.
Just nothing I find it all ever so quizzing something doesn’t add up at all

Just watching her BIGO now. Not old H ripping down her grow place in the cellar? 😂

Attachments

Cannot believe she was so open on a live. Bet Jess is raging! 😂 Wonder if she can say that her growing down there is a lie by us considering I have it on record 😂

I'm watching it also is that what she's doing I'm just thinking why if your moving house .. 🤣
It was a room to grow weed in. So if the landlord comes in when they’ve moved and after all the tit back and forth he would absolutely report them for a grow room lol talk about Karma

• Haha
Cannot believe she was so open on a live. Bet Jess is raging! 😂 Wonder if she can say that her growing down there is a lie by us considering I have it on record 😂

It was a room to grow weed in. So if the landlord comes in when they’ve moved and after all the tit back and forth he would absolutely report them for a grow room lol talk about Karma
She said it’s all legal 🤣 for someone with a bad leg she’s getting up and down ladders pretty well

• Haha
😂 can you imagine having a large legit grow room and show a live you tearing it down? It’s legal to grow 4 plants. Apparently. I don’t smoke it so I wouldn’t know the ins and our but she said her grow room could get up to a £30k grow.

• Wow
It's not legal to grow anything is it ? Surely that's not true that you can grow 3-4 legally ? If so everyone would be doing it

[QUOTE="Missmumoffour, post: 8084867, grow 3-4 legally ? If so everyone would be doing it
[/QUOTE]
You can grow hemp plants. Not plants that carry the THC (that’s the part that gets you ‘high’) So she’s been in that house since BEFORE her arrest and prison sentence? Cause she said that’s what she went to jail for. So she was living there. Growing. Got arrested. Went to jail. What. The. duck. Now I’m confused. Cause you only known Jess 2 years!? Fuuuuuuckk - *edit to add imagine being the landlord and having your house being raised, a huge drug bust then after 8years allowing that person to live back there?!

You can grow hemp plants. Not plants that carry the THC (that’s the part that gets you ‘high’) So she’s been in that house since BEFORE her arrest and prison sentence? Cause she said that’s what she went to jail for. So she was living there. Growing. Got arrested. Went to jail. What. The. duck. Now I’m confused. Cause you only known Jess 2 years!? Fuuuuuuckk
Didn't I just hear her say she's only been in that house two years ?

• Wow
You can grow hemp plants. Not plants that carry the THC (that’s the part that gets you ‘high’) So she’s been in that house since BEFORE her arrest and prison sentence? Cause she said that’s what she went to jail for. So she was living there. Growing. Got arrested. Went to jail. What. The. duck. Now I’m confused. Cause you only known Jess 2 years!? Fuuuuuuckk
Yeah timelines are all over the place. She’s loved in the house for 2 years but apparently had access since way before

@Imhereapparently28 I cannot keep up. I just came back from work (bipolarbear 😉) so I’m tired but duck. I had to like think then. You can grow up to 4 HEMP plants. You cannot legally grow plants that contain THC. I have absolutely fifth hand embarrassment for her here.

So someone that has been down for selling and moving drugs (County lines and international) convinced a judge that 9oz was personal use 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one it has bells on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.