Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said we are all liars and all her little minions calling us all sick and saying we are sad really annoyed me, we arenā€™t all liars like her! keep smirking because believe me there are people in your lives that arenā€™t really your friends and they know how much of a con artist you are. Also this whole Iā€™ve met every single one of my mods face too face is tit I never met her face to face and I know a load of the others havenā€™t either, just another lie.
Oooh šŸ‘€ another day another lie.
when will it end

Here. Where was my tag?!
Neo!! Iā€™m so sorry šŸ˜ž
I wash in a rush because you know, garlic bread and all that jazz. Gotta eat it whilst itā€™s hot šŸ¤£ please forgive me. Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™m so sorry. Iā€™m very very sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has said we are all liars and all her little minions calling us all sick and saying we are sad really annoyed me, we arenā€™t all liars like her! keep smirking because believe me there are people in your lives that arenā€™t really your friends and they know how much of a con artist you are. Also this whole Iā€™ve met every single one of my mods face too face is tit I never met her face to face and I know a load of the others havenā€™t either, just another lie.
Of course there gonna say that, that is why H has come off TT then is it, cos its all so untrue? yeah right, she's come off cos she's been exposed for exactly what she is! the sheer numbers of ex mods and people she falls out with confirming that they sent or were asked for money on multiple occasions tells its own story. There is only one sick/sad person here and it aint a tattler..

She said she had all the building ones but conveniently couldnā€™t find them šŸ˜
oh ofc not cos they don't exist. The only thing Holly has constructed in her life is all the lies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course there gonna say that, that is why H has come off TT then is it, cos its all so untrue? yeah right, she's come off cos she's been exposed for exactly what she is! the sheer numbers of ex mods and people she falls out with confirming that they sent or were asked for money on multiple occasions tells its own story. There is only one sick/sad person here and it aint a tattler..

oh ofc not cos they don't exist. The only thing Holly has constructed in her life is all the lies šŸ˜‚
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she has a masters in lying

Neo!! Iā€™m so sorry šŸ˜ž
I wash in a rush because you know, garlic bread and all that jazz. Gotta eat it whilst itā€™s hot šŸ¤£ please forgive me. Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™m so sorry. Iā€™m very very sorry.
Garlic bread is life. All is forgiven ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ooooh a forklift license. Big bleeping deal, me and my friends got those in like a day during our uni summer holidays, a work/labour agency paid for us to do it because then we could do more jobs they had on their books. Iā€™m not quite sure what a forklift license is meant to prove šŸ˜‚ As someone else said, anyone can change their name by deed poll, itā€™s the gender recognition certificate thatā€™s the important part.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I did tag you. Itā€™s on the top comment sorry if you didnā€™t see it or I didnā€™t do it properly šŸ„².
im Presuming bigo does gifts as well? She will make lots from there by doing the same as she was on TT unfortunately

I did notice people get blocked and she smirks every time. Sheā€™s an odd character
Oh gosh itā€™s me who canā€™t read well you did I totally forgot who I was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I shouldn't imagine she hasn't the following on bigo that she had on TT. So I assume it won't be long before she goes back to it. Because she needs that fix. I mean if we believe what she says then she gains way more financially from being on bigo so I never understood why she spent more time on tiktok. So there must be a reason that she stayed on doing her all day lives on tiktok.
And if she's read the threads then she knows that a lot of tattle follow her on both and have done for a while now so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. It's not like she's escaping entirely.

If it were me and I was getting Ā£30 quid a month from being on tiktok and Ā£500 a month from just thirty hours a week on bigo I'd wave a big goodbye to tiktok and up my game on bigo!

Reactions: 2
Tell you what Holly, I donā€™t need to see your certificate for being a chef, or your FBI acceptance letter or even youā€™re receipt for your million pound business. Iā€™d love to see your prison sheet. You know, when you go inside youā€™re given your record. And also. The invitation to the queens party. Never seen one of those before.

I mean if we believe what she says then she gains way more financially from being on bigo so I never understood why she spent more time on tiktok.

If it were me and I was getting Ā£30 quid a month from being on tiktok and Ā£500 a month from just thirty hours a week on bigo I'd wave a big goodbye to tiktok and up my game on bigo!
Iā€™ve questioned that. I mean why sit live on TT for ā€˜penniesā€™ but BIGO is where the money is at? Is it because TT is ā€˜giftsā€™? We have been informed that BIGO is actually a wage. TT isnā€™t. So spending more time in TT and receiving gifts daily wouldnā€™t be then classes as an income and depending on the day H can rack up a decent amount on TT and she isnā€™t exactly popular on BIGO. Not like she is over TT. Also. Who even knows how to work BIGO?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
[QUOTE="BananaRama, post: Iā€™d love to see your prison sheet. You know, when you go inside youā€™re given your record. And also. The invitation to the queens party. Never seen one of those before.

Also. Who even knows how to work BIGO?! šŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see one of those garden party invites!!! I've never seen one either!

And yes. Most likely the likes and follows that generate said income are probably from confused people button mashing in an attempt to figure out how in the duck that crystal maze of an app works. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Tell you what Holly, I donā€™t need to see your certificate for being a chef, or your FBI acceptance letter or even youā€™re receipt for your million pound business. Iā€™d love to see your prison sheet. You know, when you go inside youā€™re given your record. And also. The invitation to the queens party. Never seen one of those before.

Iā€™ve questioned that. I mean why sit live on TT for ā€˜penniesā€™ but BIGO is where the money is at? Is it because TT is ā€˜giftsā€™? We have been informed that BIGO is actually a wage. TT isnā€™t. So spending more time in TT and receiving gifts daily wouldnā€™t be then classes as an income and depending on the day H can rack up a decent amount on TT and she isnā€™t exactly popular on BIGO. Not like she is over TT. Also. Who even knows how to work BIGO?! šŸ˜‚
Did you watch her live on bigo when she was talking about her criminal past? It wasnā€™t publicised because apparently the police were trying to catch them other people and bla bla bla. She backtracked so much on the live today. But I love how sheā€™s ran off to bigo with her tail between her legs instead of stay on TT and tell everybody ā€œthe truthā€
Also bigo looks like a big load of cr@p. You can still receive gifts and whatnot but I donā€™t see how financially itā€™s any better than TT. It also seems to have a very strange audience. Iā€™ve been on there for around 24hrs and already had multiple messages from very strange individuals.

Showing us your deed poll name change just says you changed your name to Holly you could of changed your name a thousand times before that if you wanted to. I think maybe Holly you should get more organised I would keep all my certificates of accomplishments together makes it easier when you need to prove to people that you done them and my o.h has a forklift certificate for doing a day's course (you showed the one certificate for something you hadn't told us you had got before) I really get why you don't have a job no employer wants a c.v longer than war and peace you apply and it takes them a month just to read your c.v

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Showing us your deed poll name change just says you changed your name to Holly you could of changed your name a thousand times before that if you wanted to. I think maybe Holly you should get more organised I would keep all my certificates of accomplishments together makes it easier when you need to prove to people that you done them and my o.h has a forklift certificate for doing a day's course (you showed the one certificate for something you hadn't told us you had got before) I really get why you don't have a job no employer wants a c.v longer than war and peace you apply and it takes them a month just to read your c.v
This tickled me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ an employer would need to take a week out of office to read through that absolute monster of a cv

• Haha

But also sorry, so I have a question. I thought that for a tiktokker to be able to add a Amazon wishlist link they had to have their account set as a 'creators account'. She said the other day after someone asked how much she makes from tiktok, that it wasn't that much because she isn't set up as a creators account?

But if it has to be a creators account to be able to add a wishlist link then surely that runs as a 'job' too which would make anything she earns off it a taxable wage?

I'll more than happily stand corrected on that because I'll be the first to admit that I am not fully versed on tiktok either. I mostly use it to watch hilarious parodies, skits and pet videos to numb the pain of being an adult/parent.

Did you watch her live on bigo when she was talking about her criminal past? It wasnā€™t publicised because apparently the police were trying to catch them other people and bla bla bla. She backtracked so much on the live today. But I love how sheā€™s ran off to bigo with her tail between her legs instead of stay on TT and tell everybody ā€œthe truthā€
Also bigo looks like a big load of cr@p. You can still receive gifts and whatnot but I donā€™t see how financially itā€™s any better than TT. It also seems to have a very strange audience. Iā€™ve been on there for around 24hrs and already had multiple messages from very strange individuals.
I was discussing all this with my OH today. And remembered when she said she was going to the police about tattle stuff and someone came on her live and said that they had just come on from reading it all and that we had proof and she laughed it off and said you cant have proof from still images of a live where I am talking. She said if you can provide proof for any of the claims you are making, real proof then I will leave TT. Seems amazing to me that @tokenidentity posted that they had proof on here and had sent it off and now she's left TT. (THE TAG WOULDNT WORK FOR TOKEN SORRY ABOUT THAT!! SO SO SORRY.) Coin - ki - dink? Me thinks not so much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
But also sorry, so I have a question. I thought that for a tiktokker to be able to add a Amazon wishlist link they had to have their account set as a 'creators account'. She said the other day after someone asked how much she makes from tiktok, that it wasn't that much because she isn't set up as a creators account?

But if it has to be a creators account to be able to add a wishlist link then surely that runs as a 'job' too which would make anything she earns off it a taxable wage?

I'll more than happily stand corrected on that because I'll be the first to admit that I am not fully versed on tiktok either. I mostly use it to watch hilarious parodies, skits and pet videos to numb the pain of being an adult/parent.
I am sure that is what I heard as well

I was discussing all this with my OH today. And remembered when she said she was going to the police about tattle stuff and someone came on her live and said that they had just come on from reading it all and that we had proof and she laughed it off and said you cant have proof from still images of a live where I am talking. She said if you can provide proof for any of the claims you are making, real proof then I will leave TT. Seems amazing to me that @tokenidentity posted that they had proof on here and had sent it off and now she's left TT. (THE TAG WOULDNT WORK FOR TOKEN SORRY ABOUT THAT!! SO SO SORRY.) Coin - ki - dink? Me thinks not so much.
I saw her saying that on live!! She 100% said this. It was literally a couple of days ago. Omg well remembered. Itā€™s so good we have so many here to put the pieces together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.