Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s making money then after what sounds like a very interesting conversation about grows haha !!
Millionaires at this rate 👀

Reactions: 1
I have just looked bipolarbear is Holly's number 1 contributer she has given Holly 20116 beans overall if 1 bean is I diamond that is nearly £500 she has spent on her!

what I don't get is she has Klienfelters but that doesn't fit in with the symptoms of Klienfelters
Shyness❌
Poor muscle tone❌ (have you seen her glow up)
Reduced facial hair❌
Small🍆❌ (8inches according to her)
Inability to have kids❌
The list goes on the screen shot is from the NHS website so I am guessing they know what they are talking about

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have just looked bipolarbear is Holly's number 1 contributer she has given Holly 20116 beans overall if 1 bean is I diamond that is nearly £500 she has spent on her!

what I don't get is she has Klienfelters but that doesn't fit in with the symptoms of Klienfelters
Shyness❌
Reduced facial hair❌
Inability to have kids❌
The list goes on the screen shot is from the NHS website so I am guessing they know what they are talking about
I don’t think for one moment she has Kleinfelters! .. it just fits her rhetoric

Reactions: 3

Shyness❌
Reduced facial hair❌
Inability to have kids❌
Wow. I wonder what lie she will come up with to excuse this one 🤔

Shyness❌
Reduced facial hair❌
Inability to have kids❌
Yep I am medical and the usual treatment for Klinefelters is testosterone replacement.. and those with KS are always infertile, there are clinical studies to back this up, in order to have kids, people with this condition usually require help in the form of ICI or similar, and yet H manages to apparently have three kids.. hmm. I doubt they were conceived by IVF/ICI. I dont think she has KS, either. She has VERY masculine traits such as build, her jaw and facial structure is very masculine too, and all that comes from hormones. So suggesting that she has a condition whose main trait is LACK of male hormone, nah, sorry. The math aint mathin' darlinggg

does she only come on bigo in the morning? is she not sat on it all the time like TT? I cant believe she's been to jail once for whatever and she's openly dismantling a grow online.. wonder what jess thinks

Shyness❌
Reduced facial hair❌
Inability to have kids❌
Also - bipolar bear is a bit of a concern. That is a lot of money but I guess we know why she was made a mod and the way holly treats her as well in the TT lives, barely acknowledging her etc. Nice way to treat someone who gave you £500. Disgusting tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Missed her this morning but wow! What I’ve read on here🤣 if bipolar bear has spent that much on holly that is so worrying, she’s obsessed! And openly saying that was for your grow🤣

She said she’d been there years so she’s forgotten a lie if it was 2 years🤣

Reactions: 2
Holly said she went to a cat A jail because she was a flight risk you don't get to go home from a cat A jail omg she talk absolute tit she did also say she was in cat b c and d as well but she said she got a 12 Yr sentence and done 8 yrs

• Haha
Holly said she went to a cat A jail because she was a flight risk you don't get to go home from a cat A jail omg she talk absolute tit she did also say she was in cat b c and d as well but she said she got a 12 Yr sentence and done 8 yrs
lol it changes by the day, she said on TT once that she was in a cat A cos she has to be protected from all the people after her. Oh and lets not forget that she's been to alllll the worst high security prisons and been all over the country in jails. I also dont believe she got 12yrs for weed, sorry. There is all the rumours of violence and quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me.

Bipolar bear’s husband died suddenly a few months ago (judging by her TT) … she must be in a very bad place
This is really concerning and makes her incredibly vulnerable.

Has H mentioned her TT departure on bigo at all? or any more references to tattle?

I have watched her bean count go up 1 diamond gifts give her 1 bean if people are paying for their diamonds that equals £500 now I don't know if Bipolar is buying her diamonds or what I am just saying the values and loyalty gifts don't have any bean value and they are what is given free

Wow triggered much Holly!!!

Last edited:
lol it changes by the day, she said on TT once that she was in a cat A cos she has to be protected from all the people after her. Oh and lets not forget that she's been to alllll the worst high security prisons and been all over the country in jails. I also dont believe she got 12yrs for weed, sorry. There is all the rumours of violence and quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me.

This is really concerning and makes her incredibly vulnerable.

Has H mentioned her TT departure on bigo at all? or any more references to tattle?
Don’t forget she used to do rose wests canteen 😂😂

• Haha
She really doesn't get it i am saying if you are gifting her as a non host we pay for our diamonds and for every gift we pay 1 diamond for it gives you 1 bean so IF Bipolar is buying her diamonds she has bought £500 worth of diamonds to gift her as far as I am aware Bipolar is non host she twist everything anyone says and I watch on bigo TV just for info I don't go in her lives or comment so no trolling here

Last edited:
She really doesn't get it i am saying if you are gifting her as a non host we pay for our diamonds and for every gift we pay 1 diamond for it gives you 1 bean so IF Bipolar is buying her diamonds she has bought £500 worth of diamonds to gift her as far as I am aware Bipolar is non host she twist everything anyone says and I watch on bigo TV just for info
I don’t get any of it to be perfectly honest with you

Hiya holly 👋🏻 Good daily reading here innit. It’s keeping you amused anyways 😉

• Haha
Someone just gave her a 1 diamond gift and her bean count went up 1 bean that is what I am saying I never said that Bipolar gave her £500 I said she has bought around £500 overall if she paid for her diamonds!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.