Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Periods? Lactating? Oh dear. I have a video of Holly wanking all over her stomach in the shower, pecks on show. There's no breasts either.
Oh prin I feel sick :sick: thanks for that thought 😂😂 day off guys for me today from work but if you excuse me I've got a house to clean and kids to send off to school ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Obviously you will all know now that I’m Vicky I was called toxic ok well watch when I find that comment from notafanofholly

Reactions: 4
Becca needs to shut up and all, you’re clearly on here Bec! Stop over explaining yourself and come out two faced as duck!

Obviously you will all know now that I’m Vicky I was called toxic ok well watch when I find that comment from notafanofholly
Nice one Vic, people are coming out and telling their truths now, she’s promoted this! She done this!

Reactions: 1
I received a message from becca on tt and then that notafanofholly said too me I think I know you! Did you get a message of someone the other day on tt? Now come on she’s the only one who messaged me and I’m sorry but by booting me out twice just proves it because becca didn’t kick apples out for saying it

upgraded packages! Please don’t! I can’t breath 💀😂 I’m with the GenderGP and it literally took me 3 weeks to get everything sorted and ready for my hormones! Cost me an arm and a leg though ngl 😂

Also, here’s proof of her admitting she owed me £40 which is why I said she’s paying for my meal at the wedding. And also a few others of her asking for money from me. Also, H, I’m still waiting for your evidence! If you’re unaware of what evidence looks like then please refer the these screenshots etc ☺ (Mobile number no longer active)
I mean wow wowie !! Mind you I didn’t think she spoke to her mum not another lie ffs 🤣🤣

8C880D53-B1E4-4E50-A214-815524B03DA6.png
I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong but too much of a coincidence for me! Becca messaged me on tt plus notafanofholly kept mentioning becca then said in a comment a few pages backI thought this thread was about holly why are we picking on bi-polarbear and becca

Also as some of you my remember I was also a host on bigo then when we fell out that was it she turned whole agency against me telling them I was transphobic because I laughed at comments that were being made about her from a video that she sent someone! She had people come in to my lives and call me names like fat cow! Someone also made a profile using my picture on bigo too she had someone screen record my live and take screenshots. My pks were awful she told people not to support me so in the end I was dropped I work full time so didn’t really bother me, but I enjoyed doing the lives oh well never mind wouldn’t do it again

I thought it was you how are you doing
Hey I’m ok you?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I haven’t commented for a while but don’t mean I’ve not been reading I’m not who you think you have got it wrong and I only made the comment about her and bipolar as in my opinion it isn’t fair to bring other people in to hollys argument I though this was a safe space to say what you want and if they ever felt like they needed to come here I feel reading that would make them not want to come here and be able to talk freely

View attachment 1036670I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong but too much of a coincidence for me! Becca messaged me on tt plus notafanofholly kept mentioning becca then said in a comment a few pages backI thought this thread was about holly why are we picking on bi-polarbear and becca

Also as some of you my remember I was also a host on bigo then when we fell out that was it she turned whole agency against me telling them I was transphobic because I laughed at comments that were being made about her from a video that she sent someone! She had people come in to my lives and call me names like fat cow! Someone also made a profile using my picture on bigo too she had someone screen record my live and take screenshots. My pks were awful she told people not to support me so in the end I was dropped I work full time so didn’t really bother me, but I enjoyed doing the lives oh well never mind wouldn’t do it again

Hey I’m ok you?
I remember these now, it probably is becca 🐍 I can’t believe she done that to you. She seems like a 15 year old who falls out with her schoolmates, will go and witch to her other mates so they go against that one person.

I fiercely defended her against trolls all the time even made a statement too the police for her and nothing come of it and she calls me toxic I was her friend, she was the first person to talk to me on tt and I thought she was lovely down too earth but how wrong was i

• Sad
I haven’t commented for a while but don’t mean I’ve not been reading I’m not who you think you have got it wrong and I only made the comment about her and bipolar as in my opinion it isn’t fair to bring other people in to hollys argument I though this was a safe space to say what you want and if they ever felt like they needed to come here I feel reading that would make them not want to come here and be able to talk freely
Sorry but that sounds like a bit of a coincidence, you haven’t commented until today when becca was accused of being this account, now you’re defending her? Hi becca. Hollys just come off live has she? This is a safe place, completely confidential unless you come out on your real name like several others have been brave to, so no one would even know who is who, completely safe.

Reactions: 3
Funny that ain’t it 😂 B has messaged me on tt asking why I keep viewing her page erm every time I go on mine she’s looked at mine! Plus messaged me saying how bleeping dare I say she’s on here and too keep her name out my mouth. My profile is stalked by them all, oh and none of them did what I did for holly either and yet they all hate me now 😂😂

• Haha
Becca has a real big attitude and ego problem ngl she goes on blocking sprees when Holly tells her not to and generally does as she pleases in Holly's lives and Holly feeds that over inflated ego by say my mods blocked you for a reason normally that reason is Becca wants to prove something to Holly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.