Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys...I completely agree with all of this thread. At first, i liked holly I felt for her and the struggle she was going through being a trans lady, it must be so hard. However, she put her whole life on social media, the benefits she was applying for, bigo and whatever else. I'm sorry. If you're gonna put your whole life on social media then there's gonna be trouble especially when she's not paying tax. Don't put your whole life on social media then ppl won't know the ins and outs of your whole life. Lies come back to bite you 10 fold I'm afraid. I just wish other ppl will wake up and realise who she actually is..it took me a while to cotton on but I realised when she was asking me for money on several occasions and didn't really know me or meet me personally that hold on ...something wasn't quite right. 🤔
My God, did she just outright DM for cash? That's outrageous!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hi guys...I completely agree with all of this thread. At first, i liked holly I felt for her and the struggle she was going through being a trans lady, it must be so hard. However, she put her whole life on social media, the benefits she was applying for, bigo and whatever else. I'm sorry. If you're gonna put your whole life on social media then there's gonna be trouble especially when she's not paying tax. Don't put your whole life on social media then ppl won't know the ins and outs of your whole life. Lies come back to bite you 10 fold I'm afraid. I just wish other ppl will wake up and realise who she actually is..it took me a while to cotton on but I realised when she was asking me for money on several occasions and didn't really know me or meet me personally that hold on ...something wasn't quite right. 🤔
Were you by any chance a mod for her? Seems she asked a fair few for money on multiple occasions

Reactions: 1
Oh yes I was a mod briefly until I cottoned on to her antics. I felt like she only really wanted to know me was when she wanted a bit of cash.
Omg.... I would hate to know how many unfortunate souls are being bullied into lodging her cash.. I imagine she manipulates an awful lot from Bipolarbear (not sure if that's the correct user name) but I see a lot of very young or vulnerable women or people on her live stream and I have no doubt she gets direct contact details to request the cash from them as well. This all must be put to an end once and for all.

Reactions: 3
Omg.... I would hate to know how many unfortunate souls are being bullied into lodging her cash.. I imagine she manipulates an awful lot from Bipolarbear (not sure if that's the correct user name) but I see a lot of very young or vulnerable women or people on her live stream and I have no doubt she gets direct contact details to request the cash from them as well. This all must be put to an end once and for all.
Bipolarbear seems either young or vulnerable so I imagine she is an easy target for holly unfortunately. It’s absolutely sad how someone can be so selfish and use people the way that she does. Holly absolutely has no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haddup. Are you the red one who’s name we were trying to remember last night? Are you a current mod?

Is that what I’m thinking of? I knew there was something
Yes. That person commented a lot on holly live yesterday and I’m sure kept mentioning if she had enough mods and could I be mod etc

I've not been a mod for a while now. I completely got away from it all...i could see wha was going on. I'd love to say more but..
I’m glad you saw the light and got out. Perhaps your not the one we are talking about

Last edited:
I've not been a mod for a while now. I completely got away from it all...i could see wwhatwas going on. I'd love to say more but..
I suspect there will be a significant change with her TT with the recent reports given to authorities regarding tax. Speak whatever you feel comfortable with saying, but don't for a second let her Intimidate you.

Reactions: 4
I've not been a mod for a while now. I completely got away from it all...i could see wha was going on. I'd love to say more but..
I think I know who you are and little miss red is a complete different person she she’s the one begging to be mod yesterday but that wasn’t you. You don’t have to answer this but did you send clothes

Reactions: 5
I think I know who you are and little miss red is a complete different person she she’s the one begging to be mod yesterday but that wasn’t you. You don’t have to answer this but did you send clothes
I’m presuming your asking if red sent clothes to holly?
gosh it all comes out in the wash eh. The more people that come here and tell their part the worse it gets!

Reactions: 4
I’m presuming your asking if red sent clothes to holly?
gosh, it all comes out in the wash eh. The more people that come here and tell their part the worse it gets!
I'm glad people have a safe place to express themselves having been taken advantage of for money or falling for her pleas as we all did at different times. Nobody deserves to have their good intentions thrown back in their face. Don't let this person's actions change you or your faith in others. There are many decent and deserving people in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm glad people have a safe place to express themselves having been taken advantage of for money or falling for her pleas as we all did at different times. Nobody deserves to have their good intentions thrown back in their face. Don't let this person's actions change you or your faith in others. There are many decent and deserving people in the world.
Absolutely yes. The amount of people that have fell victim to her deception is unbelievable. How anybody can do this to kind hearted people and sleep well at night is beyond me. Holly aught to be ashamed of her actions. People will wise up to her ways and she will be left all alone with nobody to turn to for support which in itself is very sad considering she is clearly desperately needing help.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely yes. The amount of people that have fell victim to her deception is unbelievable. How anybody can do this to kind hearted people and sleep well at night is beyond me. Holly aught to be ashamed of her actions. People will wise up to her ways and she will be left all alone with nobody to turn to for support which in itself is very sad considering she is clearly desperately needing help.
Self destructive 😕

duck it, she’ll see this anyway. I’m a chartered tax advisor and this week I reported her to HMRC. She says ‘gifts’ are tax free which they are. What she’s not saying is that now she’s considering herself an ‘internet broadcaster’ or whatever she considers herself, this is considered a trade so whatever she earns whilst ‘broadcasting’ is considered an income. Along with that amount she’s ‘paid’ by BIGO are not gifts as they are paid to her outside of her ‘broadcasts’ therefore are considered a taxable income. I mean, do what you bleeping want for money but at least pay your way like the rest of us. On top of reporting her to HMRC I reported her to all relevant benefit departments because she’s also no declaring her hearings to them whilst they pay her however many £100s each month.
Spread your crappy lies to anyone online, that doesn’t bother me but if you’re going to decide this is a way of earning a living then at least pay bleeping tax on it. Cuz your ‘£500 a month’ from Bigo, plus benefits, plus ‘donations’ to PayPal will all be added together to put you above the personal allowance and you can pay tax like the rest of us you disgusting scrounged. 😡

She can try all she wants to accuse me as some sort of anti trans hate speaker but the fact of the day is that she’s a bleeping liar and nothing else. Try and portray me otherwise because I’m a cis gender male who is gay and in a relationship with a guy who was born a female. How can I possibly be transphobic or anti-lgbt when I’m shagging a man who was born a women (my long term partner) and identify as lgbt myself? She can bleeping do one if she thinks we will never understand. I don’t like her because of her lies, not because of anything else.
👏 👏 👏
Absolutely spot on, totally agree and I don't think you'll be the only one who thinks this

(darlinggg!)

On a side note 😂 I notice you have some cattle as your profile picture on here. Are you a farmer or do you just like cows? I’m a tax advisor by day but also live on my family farm so immediately interested whenever I see anything related to cattle 😂
this is absolutely a useless piece of cow-related info but I work with a guy who is a full time medic AND runs the family farm (organic dairy farmer!) and has for years, he milks the cows at 5am then comes into work, the amount of hard work it takes to run a farm alone has really shocked me but its been so interesting learning from him too. Major respect to anyone who farms, its not glamorous or easy!

I would really like a smallholding type set up in the future, and maybe an alpaca or two prancing around the place 😂

Absolutely wholeheartedly agree. Everybody else that pays tax and NI would be better off if we didn’t pay it but then that would have detrimental affects. So why should she earn and get away with not paying but then expect to use benefits, the NHS etc
yes, quite. It makes me so mad when I hear her sat on the sofa slagging off things like the NHS cos they wont provide her with HRT like yesterday. She actually said the other day that women get HRT for menopause so she should, be entitled to it too.. and there were have a huge part of the crux of the issue with Holly - entitlement. It annoys me as someone who works in healthcare to see someone who sits and does nothing all day but her entertain social media 'mates' slate a service that we as a country are extremely lucky to have and has zero understanding of the complexities of the rules, laws, policies and even the day to day running of services and what it takes to keep it running. She has very little understanding of even the rules surrounding her own meds from that cannabis video someone else tagged her in regarding driving offences, yet thinks she knows it all.

Were you by any chance a mod for her? Seems she asked a fair few for money on multiple occasions
and she has the audacity to sit there and say she has never asked for money.. wow, if only her followers knew what goes on behind the scenes. I wonder if she ever considers that the amount of mods/friends she goes through and then never speaks to again, means someone will speak out sooner or later. Especially when money is concerned. She cant STILL think we're all Demi 😂

Yes. That person commented a lot on holly live yesterday and I’m sure kept mentioning if she had enough mods and could I be mod etc

I’m glad you saw the light and got out. Perhaps your not the one we are talking about
do you guys mean 'littleredgirl'? I think thats her name, or similar. she is always begging to be mod

maybe all the lies about who she is, her life/background, parents etc is all part of some disorder where she believes these 'identities' herself? its just such odd things to lie about, and in some cases easily disproved..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.