Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏 👏 👏
Absolutely spot on, totally agree and I don't think you'll be the only one who thinks this

(darlinggg!)

this is absolutely a useless piece of cow-related info but I work with a guy who is a full time medic AND runs the family farm (organic dairy farmer!) and has for years, he milks the cows at 5am then comes into work, the amount of hard work it takes to run a farm alone has really shocked me but its been so interesting learning from him too. Major respect to anyone who farms, its not glamorous or easy!

I would really like a smallholding type set up in the future, and maybe an alpaca or two prancing around the place 😂

yes, quite. It makes me so mad when I hear her sat on the sofa slagging off things like the NHS cos they wont provide her with HRT like yesterday. She actually said the other day that women get HRT for menopause so she should, be entitled to it too.. and there were have a huge part of the crux of the issue with Holly - entitlement. It annoys me as someone who works in healthcare to see someone who sits and does nothing all day but her entertain social media 'mates' slate a service that we as a country are extremely lucky to have and has zero understanding of the complexities of the rules, laws, policies and even the day to day running of services and what it takes to keep it running. She has very little understanding of even the rules surrounding her own meds from that cannabis video someone else tagged her in regarding driving offences, yet thinks she knows it all.

and she has the audacity to sit there and say she has never asked for money.. wow, if only her followers knew what goes on behind the scenes. I wonder if she ever considers that the amount of mods/friends she goes through and then never speaks to again, means someone will speak out sooner or later. Especially when money is concerned. She cant STILL think we're all Demi 😂

do you guys mean 'littleredgirl'? I think thats her name, or similar. she is always begging to be mod

maybe all the lies about who she is, her life/background, parents etc is all part of some disorder where she believes these 'identities' herself? its just such odd things to lie about, and in some cases easily disproved..
This Demi you all speak of.. I had an add on tt from someone called Demi.. related 👀 and your a healthcare worker too?? Same babe!! Hard but fulfilling. Part time shepherdess but full time healthcare worker 🐑 🏥

Reactions: 2
👏 👏 👏
Absolutely spot on, totally agree and I don't think you'll be the only one who thinks this

(darlinggg!)

this is absolutely a useless piece of cow-related info but I work with a guy who is a full time medic AND runs the family farm (organic dairy farmer!) and has for years, he milks the cows at 5am then comes into work, the amount of hard work it takes to run a farm alone has really shocked me but its been so interesting learning from him too. Major respect to anyone who farms, its not glamorous or easy!

I would really like a smallholding type set up in the future, and maybe an alpaca or two prancing around the place 😂

yes, quite. It makes me so mad when I hear her sat on the sofa slagging off things like the NHS cos they wont provide her with HRT like yesterday. She actually said the other day that women get HRT for menopause so she should, be entitled to it too.. and there were have a huge part of the crux of the issue with Holly - entitlement. It annoys me as someone who works in healthcare to see someone who sits and does nothing all day but her entertain social media 'mates' slate a service that we as a country are extremely lucky to have and has zero understanding of the complexities of the rules, laws, policies and even the day to day running of services and what it takes to keep it running. She has very little understanding of even the rules surrounding her own meds from that cannabis video someone else tagged her in regarding driving offences, yet thinks she knows it all.

and she has the audacity to sit there and say she has never asked for money.. wow, if only her followers knew what goes on behind the scenes. I wonder if she ever considers that the amount of mods/friends she goes through and then never speaks to again, means someone will speak out sooner or later. Especially when money is concerned. She cant STILL think we're all Demi 😂

do you guys mean 'littleredgirl'? I think thats her name, or similar. she is always begging to be mod

maybe all the lies about who she is, her life/background, parents etc is all part of some disorder where she believes these 'identities' herself? its just such odd things to lie about, and in some cases easily disproved..
That's exactly what I was thinking.. Like all the unnecessary lies, almost seems like a disorder or an addiction. Like she just spats out rubbish for the sake of it. It's interesting because if you view her videos on her TT page, she seems a little shy in some when she first came out in the clothes and wigs, fast forward to now it's like a totally different aggressive person. The real H. I think many of us found her endearing initially because there was something modest about the slightly shy facade, it's like everything got to her head and all bets were off then. I've seen so many times when people lodged money and she would give a performance as though she didn't want it etc but never once sent it back. I used to think the trolls were awful calling her a scammer but now im starting to realise some of them (not all obv) might have been screwed over by her at some point and too afraid to speak up. H is a very scary and intimidating person by nature when she gets angry she goes from 0 - 10000. I can imagine how that intimidates the more vulnerable people. It got to a point with H where every time I would check her lives she was on one thriving from all the negativity and unpleasant.

Reactions: 4
Well if that wasnt the most interesting read I’ve had in a while ! 😂😂
Had to catch up on about 35 pages well done peeps 👍
No one is here at all to ruin H just unfortunately people clearly have been close to H and become mod’s and gone actually I don’t need her begging me for £20-£30 a go because I can guarantee it starts of with a £5 here and £5 there. Maybe H suffers from pathology it’s a disorder that course lies and has a underlying MH, more than likely undiagnosed but defiantly maybe one she would seek professional help into, im
More than sure the NHS will gladly give her this service for free even more so if she’s heading down a downwards spiral.
clearly something is happening for the video to have made-an appearance. However as most of you have said those that do self harm genuinely hide the markings from others mainly because it’s a sense of relief while it’s happening not a show and tell but then again with H is anything ever really genuine.
the was she talks about the woman’s body questions me on wether she even deserves to have one when she talks to vulgar about other bodies.
well I’m sure you won’t be getting a Kim K vagina from the NHS and the donations you’ve received clearly hasn’t gone into a savings spot so 🤷‍♀️ Also she mentioned she’s hoping to be fully trans by the time she is 50 and at the moment is 42 that’s 8 years to save up what was 80K of surgery …. My maths is Dam awful but someone thing doesn’t add up here.

• Heart
let’s hope she seeks support for her mental health whilst she is having a break from SM.

Her fetishised vision of a woman’s body, and the comments about mangled vaginas and saggy tits pisses me off so much though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love how many people are coming over and sharing experiences, I’m fortunate enough to be a silent watcher and comment here and there on her lives and not be reeled in with her lies and have never been asked or given her money. It’s sad she’s scammed so many people and now she is obviously crapping herself as she thought it wouldn’t come out. There’s plenty of work from home jobs nowadays holly, you could be earning real money other than begging on a live all day! And you do beg, music requests when your audio is shocking, begging for a deposit for a house which you haven’t moved into yet because something conveniently always comes up, so you’re paying rent on two properties but can’t afford a bloody hair dye! Come on holly, you have got the gift of the gab, but only with vulnerable and young girls unfortunately.

• Heart
Those music request videos really grind on me get Spotify or YouTube or Alexa up on your device your already paying for, failing that half way through she’ll go I’m working my way down the list but let me just play this song song of my own choice… 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those music request videos really grind on me get Spotify or YouTube or Alexa up on your device your already paying for, failing that half way through she’ll go I’m working my way down the list but let me just play this song song of my own choice… 🤦‍♀️
I didn’t understand it either, then you’d have holly talking all over it anyway🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I didn’t understand it either, then you’d have holly talking all over it anyway🤣🤣
Like why ? I just couldn’t be bothered if I’m totally honest but that’s just me maybe I don’t live on the middle of no where and have no connection to any sort of music device player.

mind you as bipolar bear she lives on the other side of the world and I do fear for her MH big time. There’s that other disorder isn’t there where people get to attached to people and they start morphing into to the same characteristics

Like why ? I just couldn’t be bothered if I’m totally honest but that’s just me maybe I don’t live on the middle of no where and have no connection to any sort of music device player.

mind you as bipolar bear she lives on the other side of the world and I do fear for her MH big time. There’s that other disorder isn’t there where people get to attached to people and they start morphing into to the same characteristics
God could you imagine people morphing into holly? Noooo thank you. One is enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Maybe just maybe it’s like H army 😂😂. Something has gone on surerly there’s nothing on her dead name, nothing to say she’s been in prison but she’s only allowed certain things ie one device though she’s on her phone and reading through tattle on an iPad again my maths isn’t that good but I can defiantly count up to 5 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
it’s defiantly more then a bit of leaf dealing here.
But it’s one of them things we will never and to be honest that’s fine because it’s not me who has to live with the reality of what I have done in my past life and maybe that’s why H is why she is today. To be a liar you have to be a good one and unfortunately H trips up all the time. I even wonder is Jess knows who the real H is was it her dead name she knew that we all think we know or does she know know her…. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Holly thrives on the trolls she unblocks all the people who mods have blocked at the end of the lives if you didn’t want the drama wouldn’t unblock them surly

Reactions: 5
Holly thrives on the trolls she unblocks all the people who mods have blocked at the end of the lives if you didn’t want the drama wouldn’t unblock them surly
Yeah I noticed that she unblocks after. It’s like she wants the drama to give her something to talk about

Anyone saw the new post???
She knows full well she's been exposed for who and what she's about. She hasn't got a leg to stand on. Even in a final post, she wants to be petty. Instead of thinking people for all the money, they have donated and all of the endless support by so many of US. It's time she left anyway. She needs to sort her life and MH out, she's had a good run of TT and made herself plenty of money from vulnerable people which she wanted, however, enough is enough and I won't miss hearing her screaming at the dogs or being horrible to people online.

She knows full well she's been exposed for who and what she's about. She hasn't got a leg to stand on. Even in a final post, she wants to be petty. Instead of thanking people for all the money, they have donated and all of the endless support by so many of US. It's time she left anyway. She needs to sort her life and MH out, she's had a good run of TT and made herself plenty of money from vulnerable people which she wanted, however, enough is enough and I won't miss hearing her screaming at the dogs or being horrible to people online.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She knows full well she's been exposed for who and what she's about. She hasn't got a leg to stand on. Even in a final post, she wants to be petty. Instead of thinking people for all the money, they have donated and all of the endless support by so many of US. It's time she left anyway. She needs to sort her life and MH out, she's had a good run of TT and made herself plenty of money from vulnerable people which she wanted, however, enough is enough and I won't miss hearing her screaming at the dogs or being horrible to people online.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.