Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming on here to mention it. She'll be back. She always is.
She thinks we are trying to WIN?... Win what Holly? What we've done is see you for who you are and share our concerns in a forum where people have been taken advantage of or disappointed at their realisations of who you are and your manipulative tactics. SM is entertainment for most, and occasionally people find genuine Tiktokers to support and feel inspired by, sadly many of us did buy into your lies, but that was because you were such a good liar, and many of us had genuine intentions in our supporting and hearing your journey and good hearts.
If anything we won, because we see you for who and what you are, by expressing our opinions openly we've potentially put a final stop to you scamming sick or vulnerable people out of money. So If you think you've won a damn thing, think again. Seek professional help and don't settle for this low life version of yourself because its an absolute disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone just feeling a tadge sorry for prinbuck now though she promised her a video on her resin makings but nothing came off it and now she’s posted a video saying goodbye… Poor lass. On other news she’ll defiantly be on BIGO like someone said it’s her money. More interestingly is this a ploy for while she moves I wonder no Wifi etc 🤷‍♀️ Who knows it’s like a box of magic tricks

Reactions: 4
Anyone just feeling a tadge sorry for prinbuck now though she promised her a video on her resin makings but nothing came off it and now she’s posted a video saying goodbye… Poor lass. On other news she’ll defiantly be on BIGO like someone said it’s her money. More interestingly is this a ploy for while she moves I wonder no Wifi etc 🤷‍♀️ Who knows it’s like a box of magic tricks
I have no sympathy for her scamming ways being put to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just seen the new post, I think this is two fold: first, I think she knows she's been busted, it has guilt written all over it and I wonder how many people that we don't know about have read here and DM'd her when they realise they have been part of a scam, cos ill bet there's quite a few. The comment about those who have supported and been 'loyal' and then saying 'to those that pretended then turned' - that has to be ex mods and people who essentially realised exactly what she was up to.

secondly, I think its all drama and for attention also. She won't quit bigo, she's still been active on there this morning. Jess' account is still there too. She's also banned comments on the latest vid, bipolar bear will be going nuts thinking she needs to apologise for this.

The level of pettiness as well shows what she's about - none of it is about 'winning', it is about the fact she was serious scamming people on a big scale, ive been shocked by the mods here and thats only the few that have come forwards and what about all the stuff we dont know.
She'll be back I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no sympathy for her scamming ways being put to an end.
No her scamming has stopped that’ll be certain I just feel a tadge sorry for prom who’s gifted these free gifts out of her own money and time to be promised some sort of advertisement that she never received. Mind you the same for everyone considering she was suppose to be sharing her transitioning journey with us all I never gave a penny but even I feel betrayed so those have given in are defiantly feeling worse !

Reactions: 1
What is bigo? Is it like tt
it weird tbh and I have an account but only to watch Holly lmao and I hardly ever use it, its difficult to navigate and is bit different to TT imo. I heard someone tell Holly it is a 'pyramid scheme' and holly denied it so I dont know what goes on with money for someone to say that. I dont like it as a platform overall from what ive seen so far

No her scamming has stopped that’ll be certain I just feel a tadge sorry for prom who’s gifted these free gifts out of her own money and time to be promised some sort of advertisement that she never received. Mind you the same for everyone considering she was suppose to be sharing her transitioning journey with us all I never gave a penny but even I feel betrayed so those have given in are defiantly feeling worse !
exactly - its simply another form of scamming. Also, Prin may have dodged a bullet tbh as would you want someone like holly and the way she is representing your product, cos I know I wouldn't

Oh, sorry I miss read that. I think anyone would be better off not being promoted by her.

Just seen the new post, I think this is two fold: first, I think she knows she's been busted, it has guilt written all over it and I wonder how many people that we don't know about have read here and DM'd her when they realise they have been part of a scam, cos ill bet there's quite a few. The comment about those who have supported and been 'loyal' and then saying 'to those that pretended then turned' - that has to be ex mods and people who essentially realised exactly what she was up to.

secondly, I think it's all drama and for attention also. She won't quit big, she's still been active on there this morning. Jess' account is still there too. She's also banned comments on the latest vid, bipolar bear will be going nuts thinking she needs to apologise for this.

The level of pettiness as well shows what she's about - none of it is about 'winning', it is about the fact she was serious scamming people on a big scale, ive been shocked by the mods here and thats only the few that have come forwards and what about all the stuff we dont know.
She'll be back I think
Well said! She's never going to change, at most, it will be a break and back with a new web of lies to reel people in. I find it ironic that a lot of our discussions as of late, were bringing light to a lack of evidence re the finances going towards her transition, hormones, etc. If I had nothing to hide I would be super defensive about my transition, I would be adamant in wanting to provide proof and remove any notion that I wasn't genuine in the process or steps on my journey. I find it utterly disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
BIGO is very much hard work I do not like BIGO at all it feels like a huge scam site, you join and you are bombarded by people trying to get you to join their “ families “ initially so they can make money from you I think that’s how it works.
I have noticed Jess has completely gone there’s nothing on profile at all and H’s is still full of videos etc.
I have every faith that she will be back otherwise she would of deleted the whole thing but she has been saying for a while now that she was leaving TT 🤷‍♀️ though I barely see Marc Kat or James on any of her lives any more which is quite interesting.
don’t worry folks H will be back but hopefully a better person and in a place she wants to be.
even if it’s just for a few weeks until her internet provider is back up and running.
she’s moving miles away apparently and wirj it being closer to Jess’s work too apparently she’ll be ever so lonely.

Apart from the obvious you know she’s ran straight to tattle to catch up on the gossip. Girl we know you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.