Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah,
I was watching This Morning the other day, and someone (forget who) said to Phil about how close he and Holly were. Phil just sounded really awkward and changed the subject. Wish I could find the clip, but I was only half listening as I had it on in the background whilst doing other stuff.

My god that is mortifying.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The drunk thing they do after the NTAs looks so staged. Though i think they used to go to Ant and Lisa Armstrongs house for the after party and apparently the coke would be dished out freely at their parties
I believed the first time was genuine, because quite honestly Holly did look like she was going to puke at any moment. But when they started doing it every year after, then it became blatantly fake and scripted.

Reactions: 30
What happened on the one show ?
holly went on it really drunk and made a show of herself, there is a video of it somewhere. oh sorry im too late someone has posted it, does anyone think that was drugs and drink? or just drink, she was still polite, just not very professional was it? you would think they would cancel her if she turned up drunk?

Last edited:
If you go on the "gram" and look up Hollywillsuk. There is a clip of her on Alan Carrs show. She sounds so different and yes she is drunk. But the class she shows on This Morning has totally gone out of the window.

Emmas probably been doing it since her spice girls heyday and I suspect Nicole Appleton is a big user too
I'm sure someone commented on here a few months ago saying that they knew someone who dated a Kaiser Cheifs member who went to the same parties as Holly & Emma said they would always be off their faces on coke

Reactions: 10
Oh wow thanks for posting ! I imagine between shows she had nothing else to do and went for a long lunch got drunk got a gram in to sober but just made her act like she’s been up all night and at an after party chatting sh!t lol

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah,
I was watching This Morning the other day, and someone (forget who) said to Phil about how close he and Holly were. Phil just sounded really awkward and changed the subject. Wish I could find the clip, but I was only half listening as I had it on in the background whilst doing other stuff.

Christ. She's off her tits 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh wow thanks for posting ! I imagine between shows she had nothing else to do and went for a long lunch got drunk got a gram in to sober but just made her act like she’s been up all night and at an after party chatting sh!t lol
I thought the same! She’d clearly overdone it between shows 😬 Mortifying!

Reactions: 3
How do we know holly is a coke head? 🤔
There’s been threads about this previously and insiders who’ve worked with her and/or ITV have said it’s no secret.

A lot of people also say the dramatic weight loss was all down to the cocaine use.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The drunk thing they do after the NTAs looks so staged. Though i think they used to go to Ant and Lisa Armstrongs house for the after party and apparently the coke would be dished out freely at their parties
my Woman journo friend has been (not a regular visitor) to Ant & Lisa’s house and confirmed it’s one big party house lots of coke, drink etc - for Ant it’s shocking if on the one hand he’s a straight guy but into this tit now but who knows he could’ve knocked that on the head since splitting from Lisa?

There’s been threads about this previously and insiders who’ve worked with her and/or ITV have said it’s no secret.

A lot of people also say the dramatic weight loss was all down to the cocaine use.
It honestly is no secret sadly that a lot of them are into coke, like I said a few people I knew when younger were well into that and unsure re now as I don’t really mix with them now. But my woman journo friend I guessed she was into coke but wasn’t sure as to what extent until her BF from school who’d had a few personal issues etc Messaged me to tell me about my friend - my friend has had up and down weight loss whether Due to Coke or not no idea but seems probable. Total party lifestyle which I’ve been involved with and still see her sometimes but due to distance don’t much. Holly etc definitely on coke though. Journo and her ex BF (a PR girl) were definitely invited to various industry parties (NTA etc) and coke etc in full swing behind the scenes there, in fact it’s almost rare if you “don’t” take it.

there are certain celebs I’ve met like Jay Kay and I know brand new heavies band members and I’d guess they’re not into the drugs big time - could be totally wrong but my platonic male friend who’s best mates with Jan Kincaid of BNH he rarely touched anything and I think would’ve mentioned them being on “drugs”. Probably weed at the very least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can anyone shed any light on this? I knew nothing about this. I mean where did they get the picture? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Isn’t it just her with her tits out for the lads kinda thing? It’s in a similar vein to Gail Porter.

basically I’m a similar age to Holly slightly older but whenever anyone did these photos or they came to light we might’ve thought they were brave - they weren’t in page 3 arena but we still thought girls who posed for these pics with any possibility they’d be leaked etc were loose women really. Nude selfies etc weren’t common then or not that I recall.

Reactions: 2
There’s more chance that cat took the M&S pics than Belle did ... an absolute load of rubbish Holly claiming that she did. For starters there was pic of Belle taking the pic of Holly 🙄🙄

She doesn’t want to show us her kids’ faces (understand that) but yet is using them as a marketing tool to flog clothes she never wears anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.