Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly wore that Leather mini skirt again, doesn't look good on her at all, it's not tight enough.

Reactions: 1
Ugh her weird cartoonish "singing" (la la la -ing?) just now. I know it was supposed to be the smurf song (wasn't anything like it though 🤷‍♂️ ) but still very bizarre!

Holly wore that Leather mini skirt again, doesn't look good on her at all, it's not tight enough.

This looks ridiculous on her way too young - I normally would say wear what you like but the skirt is way too flippy looks silly with the boots but the top looks ok

Reactions: 7
Her style has really changed since she lost the weight. She used to dress quite frumpy. I was wondering if the reason she isn't as close with Fearne anymore is due to her coke habit and Fearnes husband being a recovering addict

Reactions: 14
She's a talentless bimbo, the dick ladder is alive and well, she's a very talented climber. She even married the last rung.
I just looooove your eloquence!😂

She has lost the sparkle in her eyes. They just look emotionless for some reason.
Makes you wonder if something is up as she is making a few work changes.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her style has really changed since she lost the weight. She used to dress quite frumpy. I was wondering if the reason she isn't as close with Fearne anymore is due to her coke habit and Fearnes husband being a recovering addict
I would say definitely one of the reasons she isn’t close to Fearne anymore is due to her coke habit

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately got stuck watching TM while waiting to go to an appointment today and quite frankly, finding out mrs hinch is going to be on tomorrow with PS and HW sounds like hell. I cannot imagine the amount of gushing and ‘lil old me’ have we not suffered enough this year? Is this a test to see how much we can take? Because I tell you that would send me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not relevant to anything in discussion really but on yesterday’s show, Gino in his cooking segment was saying how he liked curvy girls and openly said to Holly she no longer had them. He said she looked ‘amazing’ now but said she also looked amazing ‘before’. You could tell she was feeling slightly awkward in it being raised.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not relevant to anything in discussion really but on yesterday’s show, Gino in his cooking segment was saying how he liked curvy girls and openly said to Holly she no longer had them. He said she looked ‘amazing’ now but said she also looked amazing ‘before’. You could tell she was feeling slightly awkward in it being raised.
I’m wondering how the curves thing got there as she used to be a model didn’t she?

i think before when she was curvy she did err on frumpsville clothing but looked good but obviously had pressure from people she worked with, other media figures to slim down and when she finally did this opened up a whole new world for her fashion wise.

of course keeping slim and losing weight comes at a cost eg pushing food round a plate and barely eating, coke diet etc. Not something I’d like to do long term for health reasons.

Reactions: 8
What’s up that Holly is now suddenly having the backs of her children in her pics? Is she trying to change her image from drink loving to super mum? Unfortunately, Holly, we know what you are.

Those stupid insta posts with the children so called taking the pictures is jokes. So who is taking the picture of Harry and Belle taking the picture 😂

It’s clear that it’s just a marketing ploy and accents her family wholesome [fake] persona, but it’s all a load of bullshit. There’s more chance the cat took those photos than her kids.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t believe it either until I saw the size of her pupils in this pic compared to Caroline’s! 😮

1601759041180.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Deffo on something, they're huge. I also posted a pic on here a few months ago where she was papped coming out of a private members club after apparently 12 hours of drinking, she looked pretty wide-eyed in some of the pics for someone who had been drinking for that long

Reactions: 11
Deffo on something, they're huge. I also posted a pic on here a few months ago where she was papped coming out of a private members club after apparently 12 hours of drinking, she looked pretty wide-eyed in some of the pics for someone who had been drinking for that long
It really wouldn’t surprise me - my pupils looked like in their clubbing days! I’ve been told it’s coke she uses but wouldn’t be surprised if she used something else too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.