Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly seemed completely out of it today. Not normal at all.
I’m not Holly’s biggest fan but I don’t dislike her, she’s just irritating - I think she’s headed for either another ‘holiday’ or something in that vein. You simply cannot especially at her age with maybe perimenopause due to start, start dicking around with recreational drug use without it having some sort of effect on your mental health - not my experience but a close friend’s experience - about 2 years older than Holly and had to do some major yoga, clean eating etc to get her body and mind on track. I can just see Holly in rehab yet again - ahem “holiday”.

Reactions: 4
I’m not Holly’s biggest fan but I don’t dislike her, she’s just irritating - I think she’s headed for either another ‘holiday’ or something in that vein. You simply cannot especially at her age with maybe perimenopause due to start, start dicking around with recreational drug use without it having some sort of effect on your mental health - not my experience but a close friend’s experience - about 2 years older than Holly and had to do some major yoga, clean eating etc to get her body and mind on track. I can just see Holly in rehab yet again - ahem “holiday”.
i think after watching her today a “holiday” is needed. Something was very off today, hate to admit it but I felt a bit worried for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m wondering how the curves thing got there as she used to be a model didn’t she?
yeah I vaguely remember her in the teen mags like Sugar and Mizz and she was slim (not unhealthily skinny neither). Mind you, must have been only 17 or so at the time. I also remember her on a Christmas ad for Woolies where she was naturally brunette (presuming 1998 as one of the products advertised in the ad was Titanic on video!)

Regarding her sponsored outfit posts, I realised Oasis and Warehouse are no more, she used to always be rimming the arse off them! Bet she won’t wear her so-called favourite pieces from there on the gram/ TV anymore as she’s not getting paid. (Shame as I liked their clothes and found them decent quality)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Regarding her sponsored outfit posts, I realised Oasis and Warehouse are no more, she used to always be rimming the arse off them! Bet she won’t wear her so-called favourite pieces from there on the gram/ TV anymore as she’s not getting paid. (Shame as I liked their clothes and found them decent quality)
they’re both online stores now, they mentioned it on the show today 👍🏼

• Wow
I know shes dyslexic but sometimes she really struggles to read the autocue you can see her brain really ticking over

Reactions: 1
I've watched it and I can't see anything out of the ordinary. In what way was she "off"?
I understand people may find her annoying etc but these suggestions of how they think holidays may be rehab, or thinking her coke habit is constant etc, is in my opinion way wide of the mark. She probably does coke on a saturday night etc, not my cup of tea but I see no issue with it in any show she does or see any sign of it.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know about the drug issue but she does seem a lot different not her giggly self at all, she seems like she has her guard up. When the show finishes and the cam pans out her and Phil don’t look at each other or say anything which is strange. Maybe she’s had enough of being on TM I know there’s some shady tit going on with Phil to what extent I don’t know as I haven’t kept up with the thread all I know is the runner story either way you can just kinda tell something isn’t what it seems. She doesn’t strike me as someone on drugs, possibly when out I guess but I don’t watch her and think she’s on it but what do I know!?

Yeah, I'm probably naive, but I don't see her as having a massive booze/drug problem. She clearly likes a night out but who doesn't?

I think a lot of ppl speculate that her weight loss was down to drug use, its been mentioned on this and previous threads. She is known in the industry to like 'the white stuff'.

I understand people may find her annoying etc but these suggestions of how they think holidays may be rehab, or thinking her coke habit is constant etc, is in my opinion way wide of the mark. She probably does coke on a saturday night etc, not my cup of tea but I see no issue with it in any show she does or see any sign of it.
well you’ve obviously been living under a rock then - her coke habit seems to be not just on Mondays eg after the weekend. She’s also almost 40 and to be honest it’s quite sad she’s doing recreational drugs as a mother at that age. Plus if it comes out in public it means general public think it’s ok to do what she does.

The holidays could be both. Don’t be so naive to think they’re not rehab. Drugs in the media is a big issue and you either stay away or get stuck in.

I’ve got a “friend” who drinks a lot and coke habit but slightly older and I’ve distanced myself from her now as has another friend because it’s silly and irresponsible.

I don’t know about the drug issue but she does seem a lot different not her giggly self at all, she seems like she has her guard up. When the show finishes and the cam pans out her and Phil don’t look at each other or say anything which is strange. Maybe she’s had enough of being on TM I know there’s some shady tit going on with Phil to what extent I don’t know as I haven’t kept up with the thread all I know is the runner story either way you can just kinda tell something isn’t what it seems. She doesn’t strike me as someone on drugs, possibly when out I guess but I don’t watch her and think she’s on it but what do I know!?
Haven’t you seen her dilated pupils on camera or in photos? And not just the one time either. How the hell is that Normal? Also generally when I’ve used coke etc in the past the dilated pupils afaik aren’t just from the odd line of coke at weekends.

I just can't fathom that she's got such a massive problem. I mean, sure, I can see her being a 'party girl' at weekends and on nights out, but she is such a prolific TV presence with so many advertising and sponsorship details - would she really risk losing everything?

In my opinion if you turn up drunk to an interview (The One Show) you are either unprofessional or need help. Holly might not be addicted, but then that means she’s unprofessional for turning up to an interview drunk. The dilated pupils are also questionable considering she has a few friend who allegedly are/used to be coke users.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.