Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I’ve never taken drugs before so I wouldn’t know how it feels. Maybe they take It occasionally but not that many addicts can last a while without giving in. Unless they’ve gone to rehab of course. Some can but she is apparently a MASSIVE addict. I’ve read that you can be awake for days but surely you would be tired after all that. Someone mentioned Helen Mirren being a coke user and she’s 75. I don’t know how celebrities do it. Don’t really know if Helen does it though. I’d say they take it every few days maybe.
i wonder how she managed when she was pregnant then? i must say they do sometimes both come across a bit over excitable compared to other tv presenters. a lot of people dont find them professional, maybe thats why people dont like them subconciously, because their behaviour seems weird and people dont realise they are on drugs and drink.

helen mirrens way too old, it can give you heart problems, celebrities are mental arent they?

Reactions: 9
i wonder how she managed when she was pregnant then? i must say they do sometimes both come across a bit over excitable compared to other tv presenters. a lot of people dont find them professional, maybe thats why people dont like them subconciously, because their behaviour seems weird and people dont realise they are on drugs and drink.

helen mirrens way too old, it can give you heart problems, celebrities are mental arent they?
I’d say she probably goes to rehab, comes out, has fertility treatments (drugs can damage fertility), gets pregnant, has the baby and then starts using again. Also some surgery/Botox/fillers occasionally to keep her looking fresh. I think people dislike them because they are very childish for a morning show. They act way too immature considering most of the viewers are adults.

Reactions: 13
I’d say she probably goes to rehab, comes out, has fertility treatments (drugs can damage fertility), gets pregnant, has the baby and then starts using again. Also some surgery/Botox/fillers occasionally to keep her looking fresh. I think people dislike them because they are very childish for a morning show. They act way too immature considering most of the viewers are adults.
god, what a complicated lifestyle, sounds horrible, she must be a bad addict then. Yes they are childish, giggling like little kids.

Reactions: 1
I remember someone saying Holly had coke in a locket at her wedding. Might have been on one of the gossip threads on tattle. I’m almost certain it was. It could be complete rubbish but it wouldn’t surprise me. 2007 was a long time ago though. Does anyone know how long she’s been taking it?
That’s pretty sad if she did have that, most people I know or knew too recreational drugs for a few years but then came off it AFAIK.

yes there are always casualties - I know of at least 3 people who’ve had to have therapy, drugs counselling, The Priory for drug addiction.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How does she go to rehab though? Or are these camouflaged as “holidays?”

what a sad way to live your life. I’m so pleased I got this tit over and done with in my 20s.

having said That I have friends with kids and they were big on coke and pills before marrying and before having kids. AFAIK none of them so drugs now but I get the feeling sons

Reactions: 4
How does she go to rehab though? Or are these camouflaged as “holidays?”

what a sad way to live your life. I’m so pleased I got this tit over and done with in my 20s.

having said That I have friends with kids and they were big on coke and pills before marrying and before having kids. AFAIK none of them so drugs now but I get the feeling sons
I’d say they probably disguise it as holidays or say that she’s taking a break from the public. If she’s been addicted for over 10 years then she’s done well to have 3 kids. In her case it’s probably a case of rehab, fertility treatments, pregnant, have the baby and then start using again. nobody mentions her giving up so I’m guessing that she has lots of help for over 10 years of coke addiction that ruins fertility. I haven’t heard anyone say she’s ever been in rehab but I’d guess she has been in before. I could be talking rubbish though. she Also has dilated eyes. Not everyone who has big eyes is a cokehead but all the gossip I’ve heard about her coke addiction/alcoholism along with the one show interview (rolling her eyes, slurred speech and delayed reaction) and also the drunk thing they do after the NTA’s make me believe the gossip. I’m probably reading far too deep into it but I love gossip. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say they probably disguise it as holidays or say that she’s taking a break from the public. If she’s been addicted for over 10 years then she’s done well to have 3 kids. In her case it’s probably a case of rehab, fertility treatments, pregnant, have the baby and then start using again. nobody mentions her giving up so I’m guessing that she has lots of help for over 10 years of coke addiction that ruins fertility. I haven’t heard anyone say she’s ever been in rehab but I’d guess she has been in before. I could be talking rubbish though. she Also has dilated eyes. Not everyone who has big eyes is a cokehead but all the gossip I’ve heard about her coke addiction/alcoholism along with the one show interview (rolling her eyes, slurred speech and delayed reaction) and also the drunk thing they do after the NTA’s make me believe the gossip. I’m probably reading far too deep into it but I love gossip. 😂
The drunk thing they do after the NTAs looks so staged. Though i think they used to go to Ant and Lisa Armstrongs house for the after party and apparently the coke would be dished out freely at their parties

Reactions: 15
The drunk thing they do after the NTAs looks so staged. Though i think they used to go to Ant and Lisa Armstrongs house for the after party and apparently the coke would be dished out freely at their parties
Apparently so 😏 we are reading that everywhere at the moment

Reactions: 6
That is true to be honest about the whole “I’m so drunk” thing looking staged. It never looks genuine. I’ve heard rumours that Ant had an addiction to coke too so it doesn’t surprise me that she hung around with him. I’m curious if Emma Bunton uses because she’s in holly’s friendship group. She comes across as super squeaky clean (a bit like holly to be honest) but Emma never had a moment like holly on The One Show when it was clear something was off. I don’t think so anyway.

also sorry everyone for going off track talking about Emma. I’ll see if anyone has any gossip about her on the gossip thread. Back to holly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t stand Holly’s hairstyle.
ALWAYS the exact same style every day,tucked behind the same ear - just WHY!!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That is true to be honest about the whole “I’m so drunk” thing looking staged. It never looks genuine. I’ve heard rumours that Ant had an addiction to coke too so it doesn’t surprise me that she hung around with him. I’m curious if Emma Bunton uses because she’s in holly’s friendship group. She comes across as super squeaky clean (a bit like holly to be honest) but Emma never had a moment like holly on The One Show when it was clear something was off. I don’t think so anyway.

also sorry everyone for going off track talking about Emma. I’ll see if anyone has any gossip about her on the gossip thread. Back to holly.
I’d imagine they all do it.

Emmas probably been doing it since her spice girls heyday and I suspect Nicole Appleton is a big user too

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember reading about a CBeebies presenter who got addicted to coke... Sarah Jane Honeywell
No one would surprise me anymore.

What happened on the one show ?

Reactions: 1
I know from a very reliable source that Emma does it too.
Thank you for responding. :)

it definitely doesn’t surprise me that anyone in Holly’s friendship group does it because as someone else said, they used to party at Ant’s house.

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah,
I was watching This Morning the other day, and someone (forget who) said to Phil about how close he and Holly were. Phil just sounded really awkward and changed the subject. Wish I could find the clip, but I was only half listening as I had it on in the background whilst doing other stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I would post it here but I don’t have a clue how to. 😂
She was dragging her words, and acting very slow. Not the normal giddy holly that you see on This Morning. She was also stuttering. She said something like “it’s strange presenting on your own, suddenly you felt-this seat felt very s-pacious”. Everything she said she would slowly reenact it. She was acting really strange for somebody so giddy.

Oh yeah,
I was watching This Morning the other day, and someone (forget who) said to Phil about how close he and Holly were. Phil just sounded really awkward and changed the subject. Wish I could find the clip, but I was only half listening as I had it on in the background whilst doing other stuff.

I would post it here but I don’t have a clue how to. 😂
She was dragging her words, and acting very slow. Not the normal giddy holly that you see on This Morning. She was also stuttering. She said something like “it’s strange presenting on your own, suddenly you felt-this seat felt very s-pacious”. Everything she said she would slowly reenact it. She was acting really strange for somebody so giddy.
Off her nut 🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.