Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been rumours flying around for ages that Dan isn’t faithful, there was that fiasco with his car going missing and then being found at the office where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
So if Holly has had an affair, or Dan has, I doubt v much it’s going to come to the public attention as there would be little point.
As for the pregnancy rumours ... not sure as would she compromise her figure now? Plus she certainly doesn’t look to have any sign of baby bump, she’s not been wearing loose fitting clothes.
Any affairs would be hidden from public as all negativity about PS was. I said previously that this sudden absence without explanation which in itself raises more speculation, is oddly timed coming so soon after reports of E & R sacking.

Reactions: 2
There’s been rumours flying around for ages that Dan isn’t faithful, there was that fiasco with his car going missing and then being found at the office where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
So if Holly has had an affair, or Dan has, I doubt v much it’s going to come to the public attention as there would be little point.
As for the pregnancy rumours ... not sure as would she compromise her figure now? Plus she certainly doesn’t look to have any sign of baby bump, she’s not been wearing loose fitting clothes.
I know I’m clutching at straws here!! Could she be pregnant by another man!! Paddy perhaps!! As an affair you can come back from!! This would be another story!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's the only day I can watch, when E n R are on. I love watching them. They're so natural even when they bicker lol
I felt like today there were a bit OTT. Trying too hard sort of.

Yes that car thing was weird...ermm

Reactions: 3
Eeeekkkk, nearly time for a new thread, see everyone on the other side. It’s been a fun two years 🥰💞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eeeekkkk, nearly time for a new thread, see everyone on the other side. It’s been a fun two years 🥰💞
It's an indication of how dull she is that its taken 2 years to fill this thread.If something explosive does happen with her,the next thread will probably be full in about 2 days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's an indication of how dull she is that its taken 2 years to fill this thread.If something explosive does happen with her,the next thread will probably be full in about 2 days.
Genuinely feel nothing will happen. It will be glossed over Monday, or some excuse like child was ill will be provided, and that will be that. Don’t think it will come to public domain whatever the real reason is.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think her absence is anything exciting as on Tuesday morning she looked better and less tired as she has done. She didn’t seem worried about anything either. It’s not like Phil the day before his “brave” coming out interview when he looked like death warmed up and very subdued.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.