Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I saw the bit on the show today where they were discussing her first show... She kept talking in past tense, before Phil turned it back to present. Very awkward 🤔
To be fair they were talking about her first show. You couldn’t not talk about in past tense as it was a 11 years ago.

Coke diet
Definitely if my friend who’s the journo source is anything to go by.
what I don’t quite get is when Holly was “bigger” was she still on the coke then or has she had to hit the coke more Now, why etc? It’s actually quite sad to see my friend when she’s been on the coke at parties I’ve been to with her there or not been to but seen her off her tits on it in photos...

Reactions: 2
Definitely if my friend who’s the journo source is anything to go by.
what I don’t quite get is when Holly was “bigger” was she still on the coke then or has she had to hit the coke more Now, why etc? It’s actually quite sad to see my friend when she’s been on the coke at parties I’ve been to with her there or not been to but seen her off her tits on it in photos...
I wondered myself if the coke diet is a more recent thing but then it seems to be rife with kids tv presenters so I don't know. I remember her saying the night before ministry of mayhem they would all sit up all night in the hotel bar drinking and do the show with stinking hangovers

Reactions: 1
I wondered myself if the coke diet is a more recent thing but then it seems to be rife with kids tv presenters so I don't know. I remember her saying the night before ministry of mayhem they would all sit up all night in the hotel bar drinking and do the show with stinking hangovers
My journo friend has always loved the booze whether it Prosecco and gin etc. However I’ve never kept an eye on the coke use as not my business.

the kids presenters I know of did do it on and off but I think it’s cyclical - goes around goes out of fashion. Then back in again

Reactions: 1
Holly even when she was bigger In size came across as very safe and unthreatening - but I’m sure this is all an act (woman journo friend I know said she’s very 2 faced) but I do think a lot in that world are like that, tough as nails.

where Holly gets off is the faux concern she’s got off to a T and her chumminess with Schofe, she comes across to women as “your mate” who are non threatening, had a weight loss battle, working mum and love a drink (Prosecco and gin!) and shopping/fashion! The faux hangovers just endear her more and she also does “Argue the toss” so she’s not a “pushover”. I think most of her audience would be appalled to know the scale of her coke (not the tinned variety) habit.

Holly is biding her time with Schofe and working with her hubby as to best way to distance and extricate herself from the Schofe shitstorm which covid 19 has conveniently Kept a lid on.
Coke really, omg! I’m so naive!

Reactions: 4
i thought that when i first heard it, she seems so perfect !
Basically though - I used to know a lot of women around Holly’s age, this journo friend of mine and her other Ex friend You’d just think they were normal lively women - one with kids one without who have a good time and like booze. I’m not 100% as to what the extent of Holly’s coke habit is, whether she’s ditched it etc but it was very much a dinner party and party staple and sadly it’s hard to give up and easy to a degree to hide, the things which can give it away are mood swings, palpitations etc - again can be easily explained away or you can bat it away as too much booze etc which in their world is ok as you need to schmooze for work. I do think she’s had breaks from coke though, when she was heavier in weight she seemed calmer etc. Maybe it’s an age thing - you feel your star waning so do the crash diet and the coke diet to keep weight off. I do recall in my mid 20s no excuse at all, I clubbed hard, took coke and Es and was very very slim, But most people my age were doing the same for a few years and I had years in my teens and early 20s where it was alcohol and nothing else!

Reactions: 5
Basically though - I used to know a lot of women around Holly’s age, this journo friend of mine and her other Ex friend You’d just think they were normal lively women - one with kids one without who have a good time and like booze. I’m not 100% as to what the extent of Holly’s coke habit is, whether she’s ditched it etc but it was very much a dinner party and party staple and sadly it’s hard to give up and easy to a degree to hide, the things which can give it away are mood swings, palpitations etc - again can be easily explained away or you can bat it away as too much booze etc which in their world is ok as you need to schmooze for work. I do think she’s had breaks from coke though, when she was heavier in weight she seemed calmer etc. Maybe it’s an age thing - you feel your star waning so do the crash diet and the coke diet to keep weight off. I do recall in my mid 20s no excuse at all, I clubbed hard, took coke and Es and was very very slim, But most people my age were doing the same for a few years and I had years in my teens and early 20s where it was alcohol and nothing else!
i told my husband about it and he can well believe it. dont know if you are allowed to say, apologies if you are not. But do you reckon her onscreen partner does it too then? Im so daft i didnt even realise he was gay!

Reactions: 4
I remember someone saying Holly had coke in a locket at her wedding. Might have been on one of the gossip threads on tattle. I’m almost certain it was. It could be complete rubbish but it wouldn’t surprise me. 2007 was a long time ago though. Does anyone know how long she’s been taking it?

Reactions: 6
I remember someone saying Holly had coke in a locket at her wedding. Might have been on one of the gossip threads on tattle. I’m almost certain it was. It could be complete rubbish but it wouldn’t surprise me. 2007 was a long time ago though. Does anyone know how long she’s been taking it?
probably since she started on telly, they all do it apparently

Reactions: 5
Who knew coke kept you slim! I’ll have to stick to the hard way to get the baby weight off

Who knew coke kept you slim! I’ll have to stick to the hard way to get the baby weight off
its healthier to have a bit of baby weight than sticking that stuff up your nose ! she wont look so good in a few years when it catches up with her !

She has lost the sparkle in her eyes. They just look emotionless for some reason.

Reactions: 10
Possibly. I can’t find the post anymore. Phil does coke too allegedly. Both are apparently alcoholics as well.
i cant work out how they feel well enough to go to work in the mornings ! are they taking it before they go in as a pick me up do you reckon? and isnt he a bit old for taking drugs, hes getting on for sixty isnt he?

i cant work out how they feel well enough to go to work in the mornings ! are they taking it before they go in as a pick me up do you reckon? and isnt he a bit old for taking drugs, hes getting on for sixty isnt he?
I agree. I’ve never taken drugs before so I wouldn’t know how it feels. Maybe they take It occasionally but not that many addicts can last a while without giving in. Unless they’ve gone to rehab of course. Some can but she is apparently a MASSIVE addict. I’ve read that you can be awake for days but surely you would be tired after all that. Someone mentioned Helen Mirren being a coke user and she’s 75. I don’t know how celebrities do it. Don’t really know if Helen does it though. I’d say they take it every few days maybe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.