Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand people may find her annoying etc but these suggestions of how they think holidays may be rehab, or thinking her coke habit is constant etc, is in my opinion way wide of the mark. She probably does coke on a saturday night etc, not my cup of tea but I see no issue with it in any show she does or see any sign of it.
Agreed, the speculation is all a bit silly and naive. Lots of people of all ages drink and do a bit of coke on the weekends, I'm surprised that everyone finds it so shocking here.

I don’t think you or others are listening - I’ve got a woman journo friend who knows holly etc to interview sometimes or knows people who interview her and has been to all the tv awards parties - sad but true loads of celebs are on coke as they’ve been seen doing it or heard in toilets etc. Highly doubt it’d be SSRIs. Someone on the prmrose hill thread here said they knew someone who worked for a media law firm and saw Patsy Kensit come out of the toilet coked up and with white powder and not face powder on her face.
I'm just not sure why it's such a big deal to you?

Reactions: 14
Wow 😂😂 hadn’t read this thread in a while and being in my late twenties I hadn’t heard of “Woman Magazine” so the poster continually referencing their woman journo friend was really starting to grind my gears 😂

I was the original poster of the Holly off her face/drunk on the one show clip on this thread, (I think) so I definitely don’t think she’s squeaky clean. I also don’t think she has a coke habit, mildly recreational probably like most of the showbiz world but until she starts crashing her Mini Cooper and stating she has an addition to pain killers to cover it up I’ll retain this point of view. I also think we did kinda see it coming with Ant? He hadn’t looked healthy in a while up until that point - physically and somehow mentally if that makes sense? The only difference I see in Holly is that she just looks continually peeved with Phillip, which let’s face it who wouldn’t after the ridiculous farce he had her partake in!

I’m not naive I believe most of showbiz do drugs and a few will end up addicted as that’s Sod’s law - no one goes out with the intention to become addicted to a substance. So I don’t doubt this woman journo friend, I just think she’s passing on information that Hollys not as totally squeaky and clean and has taken drugs at the odd showbiz party like most celebrities have 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Agreed, the speculation is all a bit silly and naive. Lots of people of all ages drink and do a bit of coke on the weekends, I'm surprised that everyone finds it so shocking here.

I'm just not sure why it's such a big deal to you?
The prevalence of Coke is a big deal to me for environmental reasons, as stated above, but yeah. Pasty Kensit did Coke at a party is hardly the revelation of the century. Anyone who's read Pearl Lowes book can tell Coke has been passed round like after dinner mints in showbiz circles for decades. I would think if you didnt do it, your party invites would dry up pretty quick.

Reactions: 11
I too have heard that the production and supply of cocaine causes a lot of descruction and violence. It's awful

---

Rumours that Holly Willoughby had an affair with Paddy McGuiness, but Nicole Appleton took the rap. (source: Seleb Gossip Thread #28).
Why would Holly get or let Nicole Appleton take the rap for the affair?

That’s the thing - when I was clubbing it was from 25 to 30 - we all did it and all had talks sometimes about how the trafficking of cold etc wasn’t good for the rainforest etc, Holly must be aware so why does she use it? Someone like Kerry Katona, Katie Price etc - we all know they’re mot the brightest sparks in the box and are a bit selfish but I’d credit Holly with a bit more sense.

And from what I heard though it’s a night out thing I did also hear that she likes it and does a fair bit - so not the tiny amounts people think. I always preferred E lol

Reactions: 5
Wow 😂😂 hadn’t read this thread in a while and being in my late twenties I hadn’t heard of “Woman Magazine” so the poster continually referencing their woman journo friend was really starting to grind my gears 😂

I was the original poster of the Holly off her face/drunk on the one show clip on this thread, (I think) so I definitely don’t think she’s squeaky clean. I also don’t think she has a coke habit, mildly recreational probably like most of the showbiz world but until she starts crashing her Mini Cooper and stating she has an addition to pain killers to cover it up I’ll retain this point of view. I also think we did kinda see it coming with Ant? He hadn’t looked healthy in a while up until that point - physically and somehow mentally if that makes sense? The only difference I see in Holly is that she just looks continually peeved with Phillip, which let’s face it who wouldn’t after the ridiculous farce he had her partake in!

I’m not naive I believe most of showbiz do drugs and a few will end up addicted as that’s Sod’s law - no one goes out with the intention to become addicted to a substance. So I don’t doubt this woman journo friend, I just think she’s passing on information that Hollys not as totally squeaky and clean and has taken drugs at the odd showbiz party like most celebrities have 🤷‍♀️
Dipping in and out of this particular thread, because it just interests me really, no idea why Holly W isn't that interesting to me really...

...but I read your post and just wanted to say "WELL SAID!". Being twice your age, your fantastic sum up of all you've read, your take on the rumours and just general balanced opinion really made me smile, and rebalance my need for salatious gossip. Your post is brilliant. 👍👍

Reactions: 7
Because it’s quite sad that a woman of 40 with kids seems to want to do coke. Very sad

The prevalence of Coke is a big deal to me for environmental reasons, as stated above, but yeah. Pasty Kensit did Coke at a party is hardly the revelation of the century. Anyone who's read Pearl Lowes book can tell Coke has been passed round like after dinner mints in showbiz circles for decades. I would think if you didnt do it, your party invites would dry up pretty quick.
also it wasn’t just Patsy Kensit doing coke at a party it was in the toilets of a solicitors she was seeing for her divorce, that’s tragic

Reactions: 10
Yes
Because it’s quite sad that a woman of 40 with kids seems to want to do coke. Very sad

also it wasn’t just Patsy Kensit doing coke at a party it was in the toilets of a solicitors she was seeing for her divorce, that’s tragic
Yes I seem to recall that she said that coke kept the weight off. And when she gave it up for her kids, she put the weight on.

As an aside, my sister worked as a temp at Kodak in London, back in the 90's, and there was a cardigan on her chair. Staff said that was Patsy's Kensit's Mother's desk and her cardi. The staff did not want to remove it, nice I thought....

Reactions: 2
Agree. It’s bleeping tragic.
I heard she took so much coke she shat herself in the make up artist’s chair.
Pathetic
No idea if that’s true or not but most people I know who partied hard in their 20s gave it up when they had kids. I’m not in contact with them now for various reasons partly as a good friend of mine who already had a drink problem got hooked on drugs and developed bipolar disorder. Who knows if this was already an underlying issue, I don’t know. She then killed herself a few years later. She was 32. So there are other reasons I disagree with drug use.
I do know a few people who take drugs and go out now but most have no kids.

Pathetic
No idea if that’s true or not but most people I know who partied hard in their 20s gave it up when they had kids. I’m not in contact with them now for various reasons partly as a good friend of mine who already had a drink problem got hooked on drugs and developed bipolar disorder. Who knows if this was already an underlying issue, I don’t know. She then killed herself a few years later. She was 32. So there are other reasons I disagree with drug use.
That’s what our parties were like, Es at clubs with coke, dinner parties trips with coke or just coke.

what I’m saying is that yes I’m sure all celebs Take coke at parties but you really can’t control how much, if you’ll get hooked etc.

the days in which I could chop up a line, use any old note to snort etc are long gone and I personally think it’s sad doing it in your 40s and beyond no matter if you’re a celeb or not

Pathetic
That’s what our parties were like, Es at clubs with coke, dinner parties trips with coke or just coke.

what I’m saying is that yes I’m sure all celebs Take coke at parties but you really can’t control how much, if you’ll get hooked etc.

the days in which I could chop up a line, use any old note to snort etc are long gone and I personally think it’s sad doing it in your 40s and beyond no matter if you’re a celeb or not

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The idea of privileged middle class people thinking they’re rebellious by hoovering expensive chemicals up their nose is sad.

What is tragic is repetitively going on about it 20 years later.

You weren’t cool then, you aren’t cool now. Hope you enjoy your legacy of a personal hole in the Amazon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I too have heard that the production and supply of cocaine causes a lot of descruction and violence. It's awful

---

Rumours that Holly Willoughby had an affair with Paddy McGuiness, but Nicole Appleton took the rap. (source: Seleb Gossip Thread #28).
She certainly does not go for the best looking men

She looks really pale and unwell on today's show
I think she is beautiful but do agree, she seemed to look pale, even her legs today.

Reactions: 5
The idea of privileged middle class people thinking they’re rebellious by hoovering expensive chemicals up their nose is sad.

What is tragic is repetitively going on about it 20 years later.

You weren’t cool then, you aren’t cool now. Hope you enjoy your legacy of a personal hole in the Amazon.
Madame Poppy should get her own thread - I can't hear enough about her woman journo friend and her hedonistic 20's. Seriously change the record.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are you sick of hearing about her? She started at 16, straight from school which was an average Inner City girls school and a family friend got her the job at IPC magazines. Another “friend” but more acquaintance now is Polly Graham who was one of the mirror 3am journalists and was in my class for a year at school, privileged background as she lived in streatham common area, but nothing special at school at all, unglamorous and I’ve got no idea who she’s involved with. I won’t name the Woman journo friend as much now as we’re still friendly as she fell out with a Mutual close friend who was in PR and I was also at school with.

Are you actually jealous of someone (little old me?!) who knows a female journalist of a well known woman’s magazine and mixes in circles (I don’t obviously!) which you will never gain entrance to?! Christ that’s sad... 😂😂
Several programmes and presenters need a complete overhaul. New,or unheard of people who deserve a chance to show their talents,I don’t watch Schofield and willoughby
Why are you sick of hearing about her? She started at 16, straight from school which was an average Inner City girls school and a family friend got her the job at IPC magazines. Another “friend” but more acquaintance now is Polly Graham who was one of the mirror 3am journalists and was in my class for a year at school, privileged background as she lived in streatham common area, but nothing special at school at all, unglamorous and I’ve got no idea who she’s involved with. I won’t name the Woman journo friend as much now as we’re still friendly as she fell out with a Mutual close friend who was in PR and I was also at school with.

Are you actually jealous of someone (little old me?!) who knows a female journalist of a well known woman’s magazine and mixes in circles (I don’t obviously!) which you will never gain entrance to?! Christ that’s sad... 😂😂
I think all presenters of quiz shows chat shows TM included should have a fresh bevy of presenters..I would never watch Schofield and willoughby because the trailers in the evening are vomit inducing enough,HW in the excruciating’Play to the whistle’ which she hosted ( and produced by her husband strangely enough) shows up her talentlessness. Putting on that fake smile for hours must be bloody hard work.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.