Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is a user she’s not in the same league as Daniella Westbrook, her nose caved in well after she lost everything and had seemingly been using the equivalent of 2k a day!
HW might have a line here and there and go mad at weekends but it won’t be the council stuff Westbrook took.
As for Kate Moss, I’m pretty sure her nose is just fine now, so whatever damage she did was repairable.
Why are you sick of hearing about her? She started at 16, straight from school which was an average Inner City girls school and a family friend got her the job at IPC magazines. Another “friend” but more acquaintance now is Polly Graham who was one of the mirror 3am journalists and was in my class for a year at school, privileged background as she lived in streatham common area, but nothing special at school at all, unglamorous and I’ve got no idea who she’s involved with. I won’t name the Woman journo friend as much now as we’re still friendly as she fell out with a Mutual close friend who was in PR and I was also at school with.

Are you actually jealous of someone (little old me?!) who knows a female journalist of a well known woman’s magazine and mixes in circles (I don’t obviously!) which you will never gain entrance to?! Christ that’s sad... 😂😂
Yeah we're all dying of jealousy here 😂😂 seriously you seem a bit obsessed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But in this case it’s actually true. My friend works at Woman (IPC) and has worked there for years and years as a journalist - was freelance for a while now back with Woman. Either people believe me or others who say this or they don’t.
I dont think the poster was having a dig at your friend I think the post was more relating to every time someone says about Holly drug use it’s always from a ‘journo friend’. Not saying it’s not true just there is no evidence behind it
ck

Yeah we're all dying of jealousy here 😂😂 seriously you seem a bit obsessed with her.
I’m obsessed with Holly or my mate?!! To be honest i think my Woman journo friend in recent years is a 2 faced witch but I’m still in touch with her.

Reactions: 5
But in this case it’s actually true. My friend works at Woman (IPC) and has worked there for years and years as a journalist - was freelance for a while now back with Woman. Either people believe me or others who say this or they don’t.

ck

I’m obsessed with Holly or my mate?!! To be honest i think my Woman journo friend in recent years is a 2 faced witch but I’m still in touch with her.
The journo - you mention her in every post

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hands up if you’ve been on the “Woman” magazine website and read the staff profiles and possibly guessed who the “woman journo friend” is? 🙋‍♀️ I’d never heard of her if I’m right ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was this many years old when I realised ‘My Woman jounro friend’ meant she worked for Woman rather than a clunky way of saying my female journalist friend 🤪 Just me? I’ll get my coat.....

I’m also amazed Woman still exists! When I worked in a newsagents while at uni decades ago it was dated and irrelevant. Amazed they have access to any of the celebrity crew in 2020 and be in a position to dish the dirt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I was this many years old when I realised ‘My Woman jounro friend’ meant she worked for Woman rather than a clunky way of saying my female journalist friend 🤪 Just me? I’ll get my coat.....

I’m also amazed Woman still exists! When I worked in a newsagents while at uni decades ago it was dated and irrelevant. Amazed they have access to any of the celebrity crew in 2020 and be in a position to dish the dirt!
I only realised a page ago! Kept wondering why Poppy was being so gender specific! Who knew Woman magazine still existed? I can’t stop singing the advert jingle in my head now - W.O.M.A.N!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Omg stop I thought she meant female journalist friend hahaha 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Jealous??? Of what??? You can't write a sentence without your woman journo friend making an appearance. But jealous??? You sound like half the head celebs that are discussed on these threads, any criticism leads to the usual response of 'oMg u r a jelus hater troll' grow up love. I'm not Holly either, she makes my teeth itch but I wouldn't mind her bank balance, woman journo friend told me it was £3747120.64 to the penny.

Definitely not just you 🤣🤣🤣

So I can confirm that Woman is absolutely crap - I have a copy on the back seat of my car which is being passed from my 70 yr old mother in law to my 86 yr old Nan, neither of them even particularly enjoy it but apparently it’s slightly better than “People’s Friend” which gets passed between them too.

• Haha
Definitely not just you 🤣🤣🤣

So I can confirm that Woman is absolutely crap - I have a copy on the back seat of my car which is being passed from my 70 yr old mother in law to my 86 yr old Nan, neither of them even particularly enjoy it but apparently it’s slightly better than “People’s Friend” which gets passed between them too.
I haven’t read it for years! My friend works for them now as she worked there at 16. Trust me she’s told me she’d prefer to write for Red but the Woman stuff she told me is quite easy and not v tasking on the brain lol

Jealous??? Of what??? You can't write a sentence without your woman journo friend making an appearance. But jealous??? You sound like half the head celebs that are discussed on these threads, any criticism leads to the usual response of 'oMg u r a jelus hater troll' grow up love. I'm not Holly either, she makes my teeth itch but I wouldn't mind her bank balance, woman journo friend told me it was £3747120.64 to the penny.
And you’re a new poster who bang on goes straight for the jugular!

I don’t mind criticism but I was stating as I said before I know of Holly’s drug use whicI a few have been debating here as my friend who’s a journalist told me!

quite a few Tattle readers and posters appear to live under a rock thinking the celebs are squeaky clean.

She works for IPC magazines who own Woman part of that is invites to various celeb parties including TV awards ceremonies. They also all talk all the different publications between them.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t read it for years! My friend works for them now as she worked there at 16. Trust me she’s told me she’d prefer to write for Red but the Woman stuff she told me is quite easy and not v tasking on the brain lol

And you’re a new poster who bang on goes straight for the jugular!

I don’t mind criticism but I was stating as I said before I know of Holly’s drug use whicI a few have been debating here as my friend who’s a journalist told me!

quite a few Tattle readers and posters appear to live under a rock thinking the celebs are squeaky clean.

She works for IPC magazines who own Woman part of that is invites to various celeb parties including TV awards ceremonies. They also all talk all the different publications between them.
Id say theres few in celebrity circles who dont take drugs. Its a different world !

Reactions: 4
I personally don't think anyone, especially HW is 'squeaky clean'. But I don't believe that she has a substance abuse problem. Happy to be proven wrong but I just don't buy it. A few lines on a night out occasionally, probably, but not to the point where she's forced into rehab.

Yeah I agree, I think she just does it when she's out drinking with the girls
She doesn't seem like an addict

Reactions: 12
Just in here to say that each line of coke destroys 3 square metres of Amazon rainforest.

Also the production and supply involves brutal criminal gangs.

Taking coke is not a victimless crime.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just in here to say that each line of coke destroys 3 square metres of Amazon rainforest.

Also the production and supply involves brutal criminal gangs.

Taking coke is not a victimless crime.
God I wish more people would point this out! All those virtue signalling celebs banging on about the environment or moaning about Trumps mate Bolsonaro destroying the Amazon on Instagram when they are doing Coke every weekend!
i agree that I would be shocked if anyone in showbiz wasnt taking drugs, at least recreationally. Its a go to weight loss tool for a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God I wish more people would point this out! All those virtue signalling celebs banging on about the environment or moaning about Trumps mate Bolsonaro destroying the Amazon on Instagram when they are doing Coke every weekend!
i agree that I would be shocked if anyone in showbiz wasnt taking drugs, at least recreationally. Its a go to weight loss tool for a start.
Aderall seems to be popular these days too

Do why
I personally don't think anyone, especially HW is 'squeaky clean'. But I don't believe that she has a substance abuse problem. Happy to be proven wrong but I just don't buy it. A few lines on a night out occasionally, probably, but not to the point where she's forced into rehab.
[/QU
the whole point to me is seeing Holly with dilated pupils (probably not SSRI related) and if people know she takes it (at 40 with kids), ok she might take it for fun but I’ve known 2 people - non celebs who’ve got addicted to coke. Hope this doesn’t happen to holly.

yes the amazon rainforest is also a concern too. I just find it really sad that anyone of Holly’s age feels the need to take drugs too

I too have heard that the production and supply of cocaine causes a lot of descruction and violence. It's awful

---

Rumours that Holly Willoughby had an affair with Paddy McGuiness, but Nicole Appleton took the rap. (source: Seleb Gossip Thread #28).

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.