Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't fathom that she's got such a massive problem. I mean, sure, I can see her being a 'party girl' at weekends and on nights out, but she is such a prolific TV presence with so many advertising and sponsorship details - would she really risk losing everything?
Honestly the stories I hear from my Woman journo friend who’s met holly etc - lots fly by the seat of their pants re drug and alcohol use and on the whole the channel and their mates on TV have their back. So you can do pretty much what you like as long as it isn’t exposed. Which is what Holly is doing.

I think a lot of ppl speculate that her weight loss was down to drug use, its been mentioned on this and previous threads. She is known in the industry to like 'the white stuff'.
My Woman journo friend uses coke for weight loss and says other celebs she knows do the same.

In my opinion if you turn up drunk to an interview (The One Show) you are either unprofessional or need help. Holly might not be addicted, but then that means she’s unprofessional for turning up to an interview drunk. The dilated pupils are also questionable considering she has a few friend who allegedly are/used to be coke users.
Exactly! I think she’s got a problem otherwise she wouldn’t let herself be photographed or filmed with such dilated pupils. Even my ex PR friends who partied hard always used eye brightening and whitening eye drops.

Reactions: 4
Honestly the stories I hear from my Woman journo friend who’s met holly etc - lots fly by the seat of their pants re drug and alcohol use and on the whole the channel and their mates on TV have their back. So you can do pretty much what you like as long as it isn’t exposed. Which is what Holly is doing.

My Woman journo friend uses coke for weight loss and says other celebs she knows do the same.

Exactly! I think she’s got a problem otherwise she wouldn’t let herself be photographed or filmed with such dilated pupils. Even my ex PR friends who partied hard always used eye brightening and whitening eye drops.
I mean I am pretty naive to be honest I’ve never done recreational drugs myself but I am on some SSRI’s which do cause my pupils to be dilated. Obviously im not suggesting she has, it’s a shame for her kids if she is addicted.

Reactions: 1
Clearly has a massive drug problem
How is this? I have not seen any definitive sign, or any indicator at all.

I just can't fathom that she's got such a massive problem. I mean, sure, I can see her being a 'party girl' at weekends and on nights out, but she is such a prolific TV presence with so many advertising and sponsorship details - would she really risk losing everything?
This is how I see it, I am not ruling out she does it on a weekend with her friends etc, but I do not see it being a problem as see no signs of it unlike the likes of Kerry Katona etc where they look absolutely out of it regular.

Reactions: 9
How is this? I have not seen any definitive sign, or any indicator at all.

This is how I see it, I am not ruling out she does it on a weekend with her friends etc, but I do not see it being a problem as see no signs of it unlike the likes of Kerry Katona etc where they look absolutely out of it regular.
HW is a user. I know someone who works at the studio where TM is made. Plus, Pip S is an hole.

Reactions: 14
I don't believe that her and her husband's relationship is genuine tbh.

Another thing about HW being an alleged user - she looks so HEALTHY. Westbrook and Katona both looked wrecked early on but she always looks immaculate, no sign of skin damage or nostril damage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Another thing about HW being an alleged user - she looks so HEALTHY. Westbrook and Katona both looked wrecked early on but she always looks immaculate, no sign of skin damage or nostril damage?
Well as I was reading this I was thinking Kate Moss!! She was or could be still a user but to look at her you wouldn’t think it

Reactions: 5
Really? Sorry, she's rough as.
With out make up she is!! During her time heyday she certainly didn’t look like Daniella Westbrook and co!! I saw the before and after pictures !! With out make up ( looked like she was out on a bender the night before) and next all dolled up!! I was reading an mag article!! Even I was amazed!!Totally different!! Make ups is a wonderful thing !!

If she is a user she’s not in the same league as Daniella Westbrook, her nose caved in well after she lost everything and had seemingly been using the equivalent of 2k a day!
HW might have a line here and there and go mad at weekends but it won’t be the council stuff Westbrook took.
As for Kate Moss, I’m pretty sure her nose is just fine now, so whatever damage she did was repairable.

HW is a user. I know someone who works at the studio where TM is made. Plus, Pip S is an hole.
That exactly what my woman journo friend said but she said they’re both arseholes and coke users.

If she is a user she’s not in the same league as Daniella Westbrook, her nose caved in well after she lost everything and had seemingly been using the equivalent of 2k a day!
HW might have a line here and there and go mad at weekends but it won’t be the council stuff Westbrook took.
As for Kate Moss, I’m pretty sure her nose is just fine now, so whatever damage she did was repairable.
I really can’t believe you’re saying there are variants of different coke because there really aren’t - you might want to kid yourself if you pay more you get a cleaner version but you don’t.

I think she’s doing something more than that though as my pupils were only ever that dilated either pretty soon after I’d done a line or two or had touched something harder. And it’s very easy to take something like E or E with speed in it etc and convince yourself it’s not that bad.

Really? Sorry, she's rough as.
When there was that scandal a few years ago with Kate my brother and his car photographer mate (now working in China) shared a few texts photos etc of Kate and coke - she had a huge habit apparently but she or whoever she was involved with would’ve sued whoever let it properly out - but it was a well known secret she was a heavy coke user.

With out make up she is!! During her time heyday she certainly didn’t look like Daniella Westbrook and co!! I saw the before and after pictures !! With out make up ( looked like she was out on a bender the night before) and next all dolled up!! I was reading an mag article!! Even I was amazed!!Totally different!! Make ups is a wonderful thing !!
Makeup and your touch up editing artist for photographs. Brother is ex photographer and there’s a skill in touching up. 😉

Holly apparently close up without makeup her skin doesn’t look brilliant (friend knows the This morning makeup artists) and her hair isn’t as healthy as it looks either. Add to her smoking, on a diet she’s apparently “holding it together”.

I mean I am pretty naive to be honest I’ve never done recreational drugs myself but I am on some SSRI’s which do cause my pupils to be dilated. Obviously im not suggesting she has, it’s a shame for her kids if she is addicted.
That could well be the case that she’s on SSRI’s but the goss from my journo friend is a user of coke, and not that light either, not heavy but more than light.

Last edited:
Really? Most things I’ve read point to exactly that, the better the class the better the coke.
I’ve not done it, can’t comment but back to HW, could it be down the Ritalin/Adderal line then?

Really? Most things I’ve read point to exactly that, the better the class the better the coke.
I’ve not done it, can’t comment but back to HW, could it be down the Ritalin/Adderal line then?
To be honest yes the more money you have then supposedly you can afford the better coke, to be honest when I did it with rich you people I suppose the quality was better but I couldn’t really tell the difference and it could vary wildly Eg you’d get a great batch one time and not so nice the next.

I don’t think you or others are listening - I’ve got a woman journo friend who knows holly etc to interview sometimes or knows people who interview her and has been to all the tv awards parties - sad but true loads of celebs are on coke as they’ve been seen doing it or heard in toilets etc. Highly doubt it’d be SSRIs. Someone on the prmrose hill thread here said they knew someone who worked for a media law firm and saw Patsy Kensit come out of the toilet coked up and with white powder and not face powder on her face.

Reactions: 11
That exactly what my woman journo friend said but she said they’re both
I really can’t believe you’re saying there are variants of different coke because there really aren’t - you might want to kid yourself if you pay more you get a cleaner version but you don’t.

I think she’s doing something more than that though as my pupils were only ever that dilated either pretty soon after I’d done a line or two or had touched something harder. And it’s very easy to take something like E or E with speed in it etc and convince yourself it’s not that bad.

When there was that scandal a few years ago with Kate my brother and his car photographer mate (now working in China) shared a few texts photos etc of Kate and coke - she had a huge habit apparently but she or whoever she was involved with would’ve sued whoever let it properly out - but it was a well known secret she was a heavy coke user.

Makeup and your touch up editing artist for photographs. Brother is ex photographer and there’s a skill in touching up. 😉

Holly apparently close up without makeup her skin doesn’t look brilliant (friend knows the This morning makeup artists) and her hair isn’t as healthy as it looks either. Add to her smoking, on a diet she’s apparently “holding it together”.

That could well be the case that she’s on SSRI’s but the goss from my journo friend is a user of coke, and not that light either, not heavy but more than light.
To be honest yes the more money you have then supposedly you can afford the better coke, to be honest when I did it with rich you people I suppose the quality was better but I couldn’t really tell the difference and it could vary wildly Eg you’d get a great batch one time and not so nice the next.

I don’t think you or others are listening - I’ve got a woman journo friend who knows holly etc to interview sometimes or knows people who interview her and has been to all the tv awards parties - sad but true loads of celebs are on coke as they’ve been seen doing it or heard in toilets etc. Highly doubt it’d be SSRIs. Someone on the prmrose hill thread here said they knew someone who worked for a media law firm and saw Patsy Kensit come out of the toilet coked up and with white powder and not face powder on her face.
Plus, as I mentioned earlier I know someone who works on TM. HW is a user.

Reactions: 9
I think I'm sick of hearing about woman journo friend more than I am Holly. Maybe she should have her own thread 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think I'm sick of hearing about woman journo friend more than I am Holly. Maybe she should have her own thread 🤪
Why are you sick of hearing about her? She started at 16, straight from school which was an average Inner City girls school and a family friend got her the job at IPC magazines. Another “friend” but more acquaintance now is Polly Graham who was one of the mirror 3am journalists and was in my class for a year at school, privileged background as she lived in streatham common area, but nothing special at school at all, unglamorous and I’ve got no idea who she’s involved with. I won’t name the Woman journo friend as much now as we’re still friendly as she fell out with a Mutual close friend who was in PR and I was also at school with.

Are you actually jealous of someone (little old me?!) who knows a female journalist of a well known woman’s magazine and mixes in circles (I don’t obviously!) which you will never gain entrance to?! Christ that’s sad... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I dont think the poster was having a dig at your friend I think the post was more relating to every time someone says about Holly drug use it’s always from a ‘journo friend’. Not saying it’s not true just there is no evidence behind it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.