Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is a picture of her with large pupils, and lots of rumours. Most people think everybody in showbiz does it, but there isnt any actual evidence like her being caught doing it, i dont think.
Wouldn't surprise me. Her and sleazy Phil getting up to all sorts behind the scenes! Corrupt to the core. I notice Phil has done a runner too...I say no more love🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't surprise me. Her and sleazy Phil getting up to all sorts behind the scenes! Corrupt to the core. I notice Phil has done a runner too...I say no more love🤣
the sleazy part isn't needed really :ROFLMAO:

just 'Phil' is enough

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was really odd when Holly pulled out of a load of business deals and quit Celebrity Juice. What was that about?

Reactions: 12
Her quitting CJ wasn't a massive surprise. It's a programme aimed at 15 year olds so a middle aged Mother of 3 being all 'edgy' was a tad pathetic at best. The business deals, very shifty. She said she wanted to spend more time with her family but seems to be doing more ads etc, than ever. I know Peter Jones (Dragon's Den) was furious that she reneged on their deal. Maybe it was a business deal 'with benefits' her hubby found out hence the 'taking time out' spiel.

Reactions: 13
Her quitting CJ wasn't a massive surprise. It's a programme aimed at 15 year olds so a middle aged Mother of 3 being all 'edgy' was a tad pathetic at best. The business deals, very shifty. She said she wanted to spend more time with her family but seems to be doing more ads etc, than ever. I know Peter Jones (Dragon's Den) was furious that she reneged on their deal. Maybe it was a business deal 'with benefits' her hubby found out hence the 'taking time out' spiel.
Definitely with you on this one, also Holly seems well managed and makes moves in career at right time. Celebrity Juice has became shockingly stale and boring, definitely good for her to move on from what is becoming a graveyard of ITV contracted ''celebs''.

Reactions: 9
Is it actually true that Holly likes the good ol' columbian marching powder? I've seen this rumour flying around and I need the GOSS babes x
Yes. I have friends in Portugal who often see her there (think she has a holiday home there?) and it's common knowledge they're all on it.

Reactions: 5
Yes. I have friends in Portugal who often see her there (think she has a holiday home there?) and it's common knowledge they're all on it.
Her side kick Pip has a home there and Ant and Dec have just lost 2.5 million each when their development went bust. She stays at a 5 star resort or his place.

I've noticed holly is in the daily mail loads, is that because she left the it oops I mean James Grant agency ?

Reactions: 2
£250 for these pyjamas and she gets them for free and paid for the advert...WOW. Ever think you’re in the wrong job 😂 Now don’t mind me just going to make sure I have enough money to pay for everything next month 🙄😂
My ex would not have touched me, if he saw me in bed wearing that fluffy shite! Even less, if he thought I had spent £250 on it!!

Reactions: 10
They are curtesy of Beach Flamingo, they’re permanently up her ass! She gets given stuff by them all the time!

Reactions: 2
£250 for these pyjamas and she gets them for free and paid for the advert...WOW. Ever think you’re in the wrong job 😂 Now don’t mind me just going to make sure I have enough money to pay for everything next month 🙄😂
Can’t believe how much weight she has lost!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.