Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is a Nanny in London and has friends who have worked with Holly with her childcare and apparently she is a nightmare boss and not very nice to work for.
goodness why the angry comment? So curious? Spill the beans?

Reactions: 5
Willoughby tat marked down in Dunelm.

Not really sure why anyone would buy bedsheets just because they have her name on.

BF31C03D-32BF-4C5A-8F26-6546C21BE8D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'd but them at their reduced rate... I'd use them to soak up my kittens piss when he decides to piss in the corner rather than in his clean and fresh litter box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have started a thread on This morning as a whole program

Reactions: 3
Let's play a drinking game.

Bottoms up every time Madame Poppy says "my journo friend". 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it actually true that Holly likes the good ol' columbian marching powder? I've seen this rumour flying around and I need the GOSS babes x

Reactions: 6
Is it actually true that Holly likes the good ol' columbian marching powder? I've seen this rumour flying around and I need the GOSS babes x
there is a picture of her with large pupils, and lots of rumours. Most people think everybody in showbiz does it, but there isnt any actual evidence like her being caught doing it, i dont think.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.