Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically i think Holly etc have had some sort of reality bypass since working in tv.

my friend who used to work for a well known woman’s magazine was scarily similar - lived the celeb lifestyle with stunning house etc but huge drink and white powder habit, kept hidden from social media, everyone was envious of her lavish holidays, piles of designer gifts etc but her DH had cheated on her years before. It wasn’t til last year a good friend of hers from school revealed the whire powder habit and fact this person was/is a witch.

i think a lot of celebs like Holly, Katie Price etc have drug and or drink habits and narcissistic personalities and keep people close like my friend did to boost their image and party with them.

But what I mean is their lifestyle cuts them off from reality and in my friends case encourages debt - quite funny to see the endless listings of nice stuff going on FB marketplace.

And I think lots more will come out re Schofe - hence Holly distancing herself from him like a bad smell.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I usually can't stand HW but I thought she was great on I'm a Celebrity with Dec. It brought a different vibe to the show and I was really disappointed when Ant reappeared (partly cos I can't stand him) and they reverted back to the old golfing jokes etc.

She's got that show on BBC with Bradley Walsh, so maybe she's looking to move on and away from being Pip's sidekick??? Just in case the 💩💩💩 does hit the fan!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Looks nice for one week or maybe two, but I couldn't stand five weeks there

Reactions: 1
Poor thing :mad:. I'm sure she will jet off again on the next school holidays

Still baffles me why TM, GMB and Lorraine all get the school holidays off
And Radio 2 presenters, and MPs! The majoroty of these people don't have kids of school age any more. Cushty life for some eh?

Reactions: 6
Graham Norton has 10 weeks off in the summer! His radio show is covered by Alan Carr and Mel Sykes, who I prefer anyway.

a few years ago when all the BBC salaries were revealed I think he had to renegotiate his contract. I suspect his money went down but his leave went up! And when he is back he often has pre-recorded his radio show.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Graham Norton has 10 weeks off in the summer! His radio show is covered by Alan Carr and Mel Sykes, who I prefer anyway.

a few years ago when all the BBC salaries were revealed I think he had to renegotiate his contract. I suspect his money went down but his leave went up! And when he is back he often has pre-recorded his radio show.
He takes his holidays all in one go. He is always on over Christmas and the other hols. I remember reading about that he preferred to spend a long time in Ireland over the summer.
Lorraine, on the other hand is never on in the hols- which I prefer as I cant stand her! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He takes his holidays all in one go. He is always on over Christmas and the other hols. I remember reading about that he preferred to spend a long time in Ireland over the summer.
Lorraine, on the other hand is never on in the hols- which I prefer as I cant stand her! 😁
Can we start a petition for Lorraine to get an extended holiday every year? 😂

I find Andi Peters so annoying when he's doing the competitions but I think he's been great presenting Lorraine

Reactions: 24
Can we start a petition for Lorraine to get an extended holiday every year? 😂

I find Andi Peters so annoying when he's doing the competitions but I think he's been great presenting Lorraine
I cannot stand that weather woman, Laura Tobin. So loves herself. I switch over when she comes on.

Reactions: 9
Alison hammond is presenting today. I had to switch over because shes too loud for me this early 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alison hammond is presenting today. I had to switch over because shes too loud for me this early 🙁
God she's awful. I'm not keen on Dermot or Rochelle either. Maybe Christine Lampard and someone else could present TM and Andi Peters should be the permanent cover on Lorraine?

Reactions: 12
Basically i think Holly etc have had some sort of reality bypass since working in tv.

my friend who used to work for a well known woman’s magazine was scarily similar - lived the celeb lifestyle with stunning house etc but huge drink and white powder habit, kept hidden from social media, everyone was envious of her lavish holidays, piles of designer gifts etc but her DH had cheated on her years before. It wasn’t til last year a good friend of hers from school revealed the whire powder habit and fact this person was/is a witch.

i think a lot of celebs like Holly, Katie Price etc have drug and or drink habits and narcissistic personalities and keep people close like my friend did to boost their image and party with them.

But what I mean is their lifestyle cuts them off from reality and in my friends case encourages debt - quite funny to see the endless listings of nice stuff going on FB marketplace.

And I think lots more will come out re Schofe - hence Holly distancing herself from him like a bad smell.
Good point, seen it many times when people distance themselves from friends etc when it could reflect bad on them

Reactions: 1
Holly Willoughby 'has plans to QUIT This Morning' after 11 years

#
Just posted this quote on another thread:

A source told the publication:Holly is unique in that women like her and want to be her friend and men are attracted to her as she’s so beautiful. She has universal appeal.’

Unique? Like the rest of us are only liked by our own gender? Plus none of my female friends want to be her friend- more that we’re united in our loathing of her feeling that she’s better than all the rest of us! Bye-bye Holly, you won’t be missed 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just posted this quote on another thread:

A source told the publication:Holly is unique in that women like her and want to be her friend and men are attracted to her as she’s so beautiful. She has universal appeal.’

Unique? Like the rest of us are only liked by our own gender? Plus none of my female friends want to be her friend- more that we’re united in our loathing of her feeling that she’s better than all the rest of us! Bye-bye Holly, you won’t be missed 👋
Krause Christ - I couldn’t think of anything worse than pretending to be Holly, pretending to turn up to work hungover etc! Giggling inanely at puerile jokes!

Holly comes over as better than us all plus smug! I’m not overly keen on Fern or Alex Jones but they’re more relatable. Even Fearne Cotton is more relatable and likeable than Hols...

What would make me really laugh is if after she leaves there’s a story about her falling out or not friends with Schofe anymore (I feel sure Schofe is ready to have bombshells emerge) and then people will see Holly for what she is which is willing to hitch herself to the best story person etc to stay relevant etc and then drops like a stone when there’s trouble.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really get it - so Holly is leaving to distance herself from Schofield bombshells, so surely that shows how corrupt they all were from the offset having done that pantomime ‘reveal’ day where she claimed she was so proud of him, when we all know she was in on the cover up too. Is there a further reason why she asserting independence? I know there were hints on Daily Mail but I assumed they were linked to Schofield scandal. Can someone explain it to me, I’m a bit late to this party. Thanks!

Reactions: 5
I do love the comments from the DM
Re: today’s article about holly!!

This story has been planted by her manager to see how well liked she is by the general public and to see if any offers come her way.The answer to the first is not as much as she thinks and the second is none.She's only ever gained work when her husband has been the exec producer.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.