Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brings out that face when someone has been abused, raped, attacked. She thinks it makes her look deep and thoughtful. All it does is make me enraged.
She just looks disinterested, but hoping for "deep". She's about as deep as a very shallow puddle

From yesterday's Daily Mail, found an article about the death of the Argos catalogue, well bugger me with a doodah, three guesses who used to model for that...Not only Holly but quite a few household names too.

The journalistic qualifications don't really fit in that bra, do they? Oh, tit forgot she has none.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ugh, yes.

I also hate how she tries to copy Piers when he's on but she's completely different when Ben is on with her. She just gets more annoying every week. I saw her on Gogglebox on Friday as well and she was so boring. Sorry also off topic but she's annoying me more than Holly at the mo.
Does Susanna have a thread? I find her piety nauseating

Reactions: 7
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Schofields daughter works for them too , Holly is clearly trying to disassociate herself with the Schofield clan . There is a big tit show coming out on Phil no doubt and she’s running whilst she can.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Schofields daughter works for them too , Holly is clearly trying to disassociate herself with the Schofield clan . There is a big tit show coming out on Phil no doubt and she’s running whilst she can.
Agree. And I for one can’t wait! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, I think this is very telling!

Reactions: 7
Just saw this in the daily Fail comment section for HW

“and we all know why she is leaving James Grant, well those of us that know do anyway! not really a secret”
Hmmm!! Sounds ominous!!! Lol

Reactions: 15
Just saw this in the daily Fail comment section for HW

“and we all know why she is leaving James Grant, well those of us that know do anyway! not really a secret”
Hmmm!! Sounds ominous!!! Lol
Ooh spill 😀

Reactions: 4
People on the thread, were trying to get more information, unsuccessful!! Yet again, on other comments there is seemingly a big story to break about PS!! More to come!!
Oh of course, I should have realised what you meant. My mistake Julesy 😀

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he is going to be leaving This Morning ‘by Mutual consent’ as the six month gag order on his former runner is nearly up...

Or another scenario could be that Holly is splitting with her husband and getting all of her ducks in order , so to speak

Reactions: 11
I wonder if he is going to be leaving This Morning ‘by Mutual consent’ as the six month gag order on his former runner is nearly up...

Or another scenario could be that Holly is splitting with her husband and getting all of her ducks in order , so to speak
Probably!! To be honest I haven’t heard a lot of whispers regarding HW marriage! I would be leaning more towards PS!! That she is trying to distance herself from him regarding any future disclosures?

Reactions: 9
Probably!! To be honest I haven’t heard a lot of whispers regarding HW marriage! I would be leaning more towards PS!! That she is trying to distance herself from him regarding any future disclosures?
Let’s hope we find out!

Reactions: 5

Hmm interesting

The past few weeks before they went on their break she defintely seemed different

Reactions: 6
I don’t like Phil or Holly, however let’s face it we have all including myself speculated about reported rumours saying we can see something happening and things are changing yet let’s face it nothing has. We all thought they would announce they weren’t coming back in September and they clearly are. All Holly is doing is adding to her greed by managing herself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.