Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been great - he's wasted on those stupid competition clips. I hope let him do it again.
I never watch Lorraine as she's awful and her ridiculous 'we will get through this' comment when referring to the pandemic :mad:
Looks like I am going to get my mornings back now - Andy Peters and Christine Lampard have been great then Ruth and Eamon doing This Morning instead of the usual 2 muppets.

Reactions: 10
Regarding Lorraine "Two Times" Kelly ("really really good", "you just have to have come back and tell us about it"-repeat ad nauseum):

I read a producer left the Lorraine Show because she was caught slagging Kelly off, saying that she can't stand her, working with her is torture...really going to town on her. Has anyone got any more details of that? It was a while ago, incidentally.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding Lorraine "Two Times" Kelly ("really really good", "you just have to have come back and tell us about it"-repeat ad nauseum):

I read a producer left the Lorraine Show because she was caught slagging Kelly off, saying that she can't stand her, working with her is torture...really going to town on her. Has anyone got any more details of that? It was a while ago, incidentally.
No idea if it’s true but sounds it. Lorraine gives off a very nasty smug vibe. I think the vast vast majority of people in TV don’t get where they are by being nice which is why it’s a crying shame like someone like Peaches Geldof was horrifically stalked by media and verbally attacked on This Morning and she was a lost soul with a drugs problem.
Funnily enough my uncle used to be a 60s celeb hairstylist (Mike Liddell-Taylor), he dated the celeb models of the day but he also (not proven only gossip) Got people to cut up Them if they left him etc. I’m sure he’s got stories, my mum does as she knew Twiggy and Justin de Villanueve but all said about twiggy is she was a witch as apparently she didn’t pay for a dress from my mum’s company - she assumed it was a gift - my mum had a small short lived smock dress business in 60s. David Bailey she also knew but said he was a rude bastard but everyone knows that! 😂
I’m not in touch with my “friend” who worked as a Woman journalist anymore but she said lots of dirt on Ant and his ex wife and a few other names you wouldn’t believe. I’m sure she told me before it came out that Schofe was gay but told me don’t say anything...
Another school friend of mine is Polly Graham an ex 3am Mirror girl, I was never close to her at school and after the phone hacking scandals she’s gone very quiet and doesn’t really speak to old school friends . An ex PR colleague of mine just before the gossip
Re ukrika came out told me it was John Leslie, I think there are lots of skeletons in closets around and most of them guard each other’s backs until stories break and then they do the faux concern a la Caroline Flack etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

She has a house in Mijas in Spain and goes to fitness classes run by someone I know - she said she is really nice and friendly and never gives off the don't you know who I am vibe and mixes with the rest of the class.

Reactions: 3
She has a house in Mijas in Spain and goes to fitness classes run by someone I know - she said she is really nice and friendly and never gives off the don't you know who I am vibe and mixes with the rest of the class.
I think everyone on a given day will have differing opinions but I do think working with someone and going to a fitness class are very different scenarios.

Reactions: 7
Looks like I am going to get my mornings back now - Andy Peters and Christine Lampard have been great then Ruth and Eamon doing This Morning instead of the usual 2 muppets.
i groaned when i heard Phil and holly are back soon...ive actually enjoyed Eamonn and Ruth presenting This Morning.

Reactions: 14
No idea if it’s true but sounds it. Lorraine gives off a very nasty smug vibe. I think the vast vast majority of people in TV don’t get where they are by being nice which is why it’s a crying shame like someone like Peaches Geldof was horrifically stalked by media and verbally attacked on This Morning and she was a lost soul with a drugs problem.
Funnily enough my uncle used to be a 60s celeb hairstylist (Mike Liddell-Taylor), he dated the celeb models of the day but he also (not proven only gossip) Got people to cut up Them if they left him etc. I’m sure he’s got stories, my mum does as she knew Twiggy and Justin de Villanueve but all said about twiggy is she was a witch as apparently she didn’t pay for a dress from my mum’s company - she assumed it was a gift - my mum had a small short lived smock dress business in 60s. David Bailey she also knew but said he was a rude bastard but everyone knows that! 😂
I’m not in touch with my “friend” who worked as a Woman journalist anymore but she said lots of dirt on Ant and his ex wife and a few other names you wouldn’t believe. I’m sure she told me before it came out that Schofe was gay but told me don’t say anything...
Another school friend of mine is Polly Graham an ex 3am Mirror girl, I was never close to her at school and after the phone hacking scandals she’s gone very quiet and doesn’t really speak to old school friends . An ex PR colleague of mine just before the gossip
Re ukrika came out told me it was John Leslie, I think there are lots of skeletons in closets around and most of them guard each other’s backs until stories break and then they do the faux concern a la Caroline Flack etc.
Ooh what’s the tea on Ant and the others

Reactions: 9
No idea if it’s true but sounds it. Lorraine gives off a very nasty smug vibe. I think the vast vast majority of people in TV don’t get where they are by being nice which is why it’s a crying shame like someone like Peaches Geldof was horrifically stalked by media and verbally attacked on This Morning and she was a lost soul with a drugs problem

I was nodding along with you until the Peaches Geldof reference! She wasn’t exactly known for being generally pleasant or decent to her staff either.

Reactions: 6
No idea if it’s true but sounds it. Lorraine gives off a very nasty smug vibe. I think the vast vast majority of people in TV don’t get where they are by being nice which is why it’s a crying shame like someone like Peaches Geldof was horrifically stalked by media and verbally attacked on This Morning and she was a lost soul with a drugs problem

I was nodding along with you until the Peaches Geldof reference! She wasn’t exactly known for being generally pleasant or decent to her staff either.
What did she say about her?

Reactions: 1
Ooh what’s the tea on Ant and the others
All she told me was drug and alcohol abuse, both by Ant, Lisa and Dec. The vortex kitchen she’s been in. She had more goss in Schofe etc knew he was gay way before it was “out” and the runner story not new and more young runners etc taken advantage of and either sacked or paid off. She also mentioned swinging but not sure whether between them and others. Also mentioned but wouldn’t say much more on secret child that Ant has had (Supposedly) but didn’t tell me more!

What did she say about her?
Who peaches or Lorraine? Just said Lorraine was nasty piece of work, she interviewed her for woman or another online publication - she knew a few people who researched etc for this morning and GMTV, and just said she’d had as little to do with her as possible didn’t trust her and very two faced. Said Holly was a fake witch but not as bad as Lorraine. Big coke habit Holly and Phil have. Peaches she didn’t know well but saw her a few times at events once in Hampstead village had a few chats to her and actually really liked her, said she was genuine but very messed up over her mums death.

That’s the thing my friend who worked for Peaches said she met her at events and really liked her. Said she had a bit of a bossy streak but my friend liked her a lot, said very genuine. She had coffee with her in Hampstead village and saw her at events.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t normally watch but Andi Peters has been brilliant! He’s so funny! He says what I’m sure ‘normal’ people are thinking. I love his enthusiasm & kind of lack of filter!!! I honestly can’t understand how Lorraine & Kate Garraway still have prime-time jobs 🤯
He’s been a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 7
Kate Garraway is pretty vanilla like another poster said on here but I believe that she is genuinely a nice person and that it’s not an act, infact on IAACGMOOH then I thought she was almost too nice and these types are very boring, she’s a really good looking woman too and I love her hair.

Reactions: 18
Kate Garraway is pretty vanilla like another poster said on here but I believe that she is genuinely a nice person and that it’s not an act, infact on IAACGMOOH then I thought she was almost too nice and these types are very boring, she’s a really good looking woman too and I love her hair.
She's perfect for breakfast news TV really. Nice and pleasant enough to be watchable, and able to tell the news etc. But not so out there that she takes over the news or becomes the news like Piers Morgan.

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand Lorraine. How does she have her own show yet she is never on it 70% of the time is beyond me? Agree with Comments on Andi, much prefer him, authentic and cheery! Love him!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand Lorraine. How does she have her own show yet she is never on it 70% of the time is beyond me? Agree with Comments on Andi, much prefer him, authentic and cheery! Love him!
Agree. Have enjoyed watching Christine and Andi. Dreading Lorraine's return which will no doubt be all about her and what she's been up to. Ghastly woman

Reactions: 10
Agree. Have enjoyed watching Christine and Andi. Dreading Lorraine's return which will no doubt be all about her and what she's been up to. Ghastly woman
Does she still bang on about feckin Rosie? bore off Lorraine and your growler

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.