Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This story has been planted by her manager to see how well liked she is by the general public and to see if any offers come her way.
I used to have no idea things like this would happen and I can’t look at news the same way now. Everything is for gain.

Reactions: 9
To be honest I think it’s too late for her to try and ‘distance’ herself from PS. They’ve been in each other’s pockets for years, holidays together etc she helped him with his ‘big reveal’. When the ☕ does come out which I’ve got the pop corn ready as much as she will try I don’t think people will buy the innocent I knew nothing act

Reactions: 14
4AA68026-AFF5-4547-89F6-F508F2B2A756.png

Ok so the leg on the right side of image - the thigh is smaller than the calf 😆🤔🤪 not photoshopped at all then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
These selfies she takes are so immature she doesn’t know who she is or who she wants to be, she’s a mother of three not a love Islander

Reactions: 14
She's very pretty and is halfway to having a Mariella Frostrup voice. I think I can forgive her massive coke habit and other mild indiscretions.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So she dropped the joint business Truly with Peter Jones cos she wanted to spend more time with her kids, but now, a year later she says now her kids are older she wants to concentrate on her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we start a petition for Lorraine to get an extended holiday every year? 😂

I find Andi Peters so annoying when he's doing the competitions but I think he's been great presenting Lorraine
I don’t normally watch but Andi Peters has been brilliant! He’s so funny! He says what I’m sure ‘normal’ people are thinking. I love his enthusiasm & kind of lack of filter!!! I honestly can’t understand how Lorraine & Kate Garraway still have prime-time jobs 🤯

Reactions: 18
I don’t normally watch but Andi Peters has been brilliant! He’s so funny! He says what I’m sure ‘normal’ people are thinking. I love his enthusiasm & kind of lack of filter!!! I honestly can’t understand how Lorraine & Kate Garraway still have prime-time jobs 🤯
He's been great - he's wasted on those stupid competition clips. I hope let him do it again.
I never watch Lorraine as she's awful and her ridiculous 'we will get through this' comment when referring to the pandemic :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's been great - he's wasted on those stupid competition clips. I hope let him do it again.
I never watch Lorraine as she's awful and her ridiculous 'we will get through this' comment when referring to the pandemic :mad:
I can’t stand her, she’s so false! Never more so than when she’s cooing over a £9 pair of New Look shoes or a crappy handbag that idiot Mark thinks are fashionable. I mean AS.IF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand her, she’s so false! Never more so than when she’s cooing over a £9 pair of New Look shoes or a crappy handbag that idiot Mark thinks are fashionable. I mean AS.IF 😂
Oh yes, forgot she was such a fashionista! Ugh and that awful Wayfair advert. Maybe she should have her own thread 😂 :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find Lorraine awful. Kate Garraway comes across as a nice person, but I just find her so bland........vanilla

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.