Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is def trouble between the two. I don’t think there’s been any big fallout as such but I do think that Holly knows which side her bread is buttered. Schofields career is on a downward spiral.
ITV knew exactly what they were doing when they silenced any rumours, they paid of the alleged victim and kept Schofield on the comfy sofa, but I think they knew sooner or later they would be showing him the door. I think Holly will stay, but managing herself allows her to call some shots. Hopefully Schofield will scurry off .

Reactions: 15
I think she is definitely distancing herself from ps
You wouldn't suddenly have the urge to leave your very successful management agency unless there was an issue. There's been no cosy get togethers pics or ooo look how good friends we are we even holiday together Instagram's. & She is covering it with a I'm empowering women spin so people don't question it.

Reactions: 13
I think there is def trouble between the two. I don’t think there’s been any big fallout as such but I do think that Holly knows which side her bread is buttered. Schofields career is on a downward spiral.
ITV knew exactly what they were doing when they silenced any rumours, they paid of the alleged victim and kept Schofield on the comfy sofa, but I think they knew sooner or later they would be showing him the door. I think Holly will stay, but managing herself allows her to call some shots. Hopefully Schofield will scurry off .
I wonder if it is on a downward spiral, on his insta he has pictures of "The Cube" (he is looking unusually v scruffy) - making a new series so ITV are still backing him.... Unfortunately, seems he is going nowhere.🤮

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it is on a downward spiral, on his insta he has pictures of "The Cube" (he is looking unusually v scruffy) - making a new series so ITV are still backing him.... Unfortunately, seems he is going nowhere.🤮
I guess This Morning is the foundation to both of their incomes, the cube probably films for a few weeks every now and then. I think if he leaves/is pushed out of the This Morning gig his income will take a nosedive. I doubt they will get rid of him from ITV full stop or he will pull the homophobic card.

Reactions: 8
I think she is definitely distancing herself from ps
You wouldn't suddenly have the urge to leave your very successful management agency unless there was an issue. There's been no cosy get togethers pics or ooo look how good friends we are we even holiday together Instagram's. & She is covering it with a I'm empowering women spin so people don't question it.
I feel this, I have no idea what’s going on but definitely something to do with PS. Sat here patiently waiting for the tea ☕

Reactions: 12
I guess This Morning is the foundation to both of their incomes, the cube probably films for a few weeks every now and then. I think if he leaves/is pushed out of the This Morning gig his income will take a nosedive. I doubt they will get rid of him from ITV full stop or he will pull the homophobic card.
I wonder if he is paid for repeats of The Cube, in the same way that actors are paid for repeats. If that's the case, The Cube could be a long term cash cow for him - look at all of the repeats of Bullseye etc.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he is paid for repeats of The Cube, in the same way that actors are paid for repeats. If that's the case, The Cube could be a long term cash cow for him - look at all of the repeats of Bullseye etc.
I think that would be unlikely. The repeat bonus is a much more American thing I find, not to say it doesn't happen in the UK, I just can't see it being a part of a gameshow contract - even for Phil.

I think that would be unlikely. The repeat bonus is a much more American thing I find, not to say it doesn't happen in the UK, I just can't see it being a part of a gameshow contract - even for Phil.
Hmmm..I need to do some digging on this. I know Equity negotiates a minimum repeat fee for actors and the amount of actors who leave acting behind to cross over in to presenting i.e. Alexander Armstrong, Nadia Sawalha, Denise Welch, Kym Marsh, Bradley Walsh makes me think that there must be a long term incentive to being a Host/Presenter. The BBC usually have details of things like this online. I will have a look.

Reactions: 4
When I saw the headline in the Daily Fail about her quitting (her management company) I thought my dreams had come true, and she was quitting show business. Oh well, I'll have to cancel the street party now! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But him and H still have the dancing on ice gig

Reactions: 1
The thing about Holly Willoughby is, she is more intelligent than she seems. If you watch Celebrity Juice and Play To The Whistle, she is much less irritating and dare I say it, rather funny. Holly has made some very good business choices and knows how to get to the top, she knows that she needs to appear naive and angelic on This Morning, to appeal to a more gentle audience, the trouble is, it comes across as VERY irritating. Holly is awful to watch on This Morning. She needs to distance herself from that show and Phillip.

Reactions: 6
The thing about Holly Willoughby is, she is more intelligent than she seems. If you watch Celebrity Juice and Play To The Whistle, she is much less irritating and dare I say it, rather funny. Holly has made some very good business choices and knows how to get to the top, she knows that she needs to appear naive amd angelic on This Morning, to appeal to a more gentle audience, the trouble is, it comes across as VERY irritating. Holly is awful to watch on This Morning. She needs to distance herself from that show and Phillip.
Holly? Is that you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The thing about Holly Willoughby is, she is more intelligent than she seems. If you watch Celebrity Juice and Play To The Whistle, she is much less irritating and dare I say it, rather funny. Holly has made some very good business choices and knows how to get to the top, she knows that she needs to appear naive and angelic on This Morning, to appeal to a more gentle audience, the trouble is, it comes across as VERY irritating. Holly is awful to watch on This Morning. She needs to distance herself from that show and Phillip.
Hi to hollys husband!! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t her husband the Producer of both Celebrity Juice and Play to the Whistle? That could explain why the twee, wholesome kids TV then daytime TV presenter got these jobs in the first place. And she would have been out of place if she didn’t act in keeping with the tone of the show.

She is irritating on this morning. I haven’t watched it in years tbh because I’ve never been a fan of her or PS.

I think her very good business choice is distancing herself from PS and moving away now as she is an established name. I’m not sure she would have done this if the whole PS coming out thing hadn’t happened.

Reactions: 6
She is actually awful. 7 weeks holiday in Portugal in a middle of a pandemic and is now annoyed she’s had to cut it short. Spoilt Brat.
Poor thing :mad:. I'm sure she will jet off again on the next school holidays

Still baffles me why TM, GMB and Lorraine all get the school holidays off

Reactions: 22
Am I going mad or has Portgual been on the quarantine list for a while? The way that's been written as if it's just been added with France :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Am I going mad or has Portgual been on the quarantine list for a while? The way that's been written as if it's just been added with France :rolleyes:
You're right, it's been on the list for a long time so this isn't new Information.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.