Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t say she’s had implants, but she’s had some aesthetic work done. I would say subtle lip, mid face and cheek fillers - plus Botox.
There was a segment on TM a while back where an aesthetic doctor was advising on how to get these procedures done safely and she was acting shocked and making little squeal sounds as though it made her squeamish. It’s utter BS and acting up for cameras, as she most def gets these done. I can tell.

Reactions: 20
Sussanah Reid does this as well and it gets right on my tits!
Soz, I know this is off topic, but Susannah Reid makes me feel actual anger. She's constantly smacking her lips and tongue, and picking bits of her breakfast out of her teeth 🤮 just have your breakfast before the show, or during the add break FFS!!!!!!!!
No one needs to see you masticating your croissant, babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soz, I know this is off topic, but Susannah Reid makes me feel actual anger. She's constantly smacking her lips and tongue, and picking bits of her breakfast out of her teeth 🤮 just have your breakfast before the show, or during the add break FFS!!!!!!!!
No one needs to see you masticating your croissant, babe.
Ugh, yes.

I also hate how she tries to copy Piers when he's on but she's completely different when Ben is on with her. She just gets more annoying every week. I saw her on Gogglebox on Friday as well and she was so boring. Sorry also off topic but she's annoying me more than Holly at the mo.

Reactions: 8
From yesterday's Daily Mail, found an article about the death of the Argos catalogue, well bugger me with a doodah, three guesses who used to model for that...Not only Holly but quite a few household names too.

Reactions: 1
From yesterday's Daily Mail, found an article about the death of the Argos catalogue, well bugger me with a doodah, three guesses who used to model for that...Not only Holly but quite a few household names too.

Would never have thought I'd see Arnold Schwarzenegger and Argos in the same sentence 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being praised for working through lockdown, sitting there taking it, pretending to cry, making a big speech on Instagram then swanning off on holiday the first chance you get....oh wait

Reactions: 19
Imagine being praised for working through lockdown, sitting there taking it, pretending to cry, making a big speech on Instagram then swanning off on holiday the first chance you get....oh wait
She’s started dropping the pics again hasn’t she, she was quiet for a few weeks. Let’s hope Phil and her don’t go back to this morning

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.