Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah me too! Nice n Easy is the best product

They've got a cushy number, only work 4 mornings per week, the whole of summer off, plus Easter and half term. Shouldn't ITV be cutting back like a lot of other organisations
They have ideal working hours

Reactions: 1
That's the look you do when you get to work and realise mid corporate meeting that you've left your hair straighteners on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have heard she might be fully going to BBC and This Morning were looking to bring in a new black presenter, according to daily mail so to be taken with pinch of salt.
I think her husband is making tv shows for the BBC and she will be staring in them with licence payers money we will be paying for the screeching implants blonde.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the pics of her out shopping Friday? The dress she wore on This Morning was chucked in the boot of her car 🤣 no doubt it was gifted and that’s how she treats it!
Gosh her roots and the colour is awful. Looks gingery there

Reactions: 11
She has a voice that makes my throat hurt 🤐.

She’s irritating, immature and the reason I stopped watching TM.

She has zero talent and a massive ego.

Other than that, she’s probably lovely 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think she looks really uncomfortable when wearing shorter skirts/dresses? She sits on the sofa with her knees glued together and stiff as a board. I appreciate she is maybe wanting to protect modesty but she actually looks so uncomfortable that I think please just change into trousers and loosen up.

Reactions: 3
She dresses better out of work much more her age then some of the naff dresses she wears.

Reactions: 1
I know someone who works in the wardrobe dept.
I hear holly is ver ‘particular’ when it comes to what she wears

Reactions: 3
Holly was so likeable in This Morning of yesteryear, but what she’s lost in body weight she’s gained in ego and now she really does love herself.
I’ve been watching This Morning during furlough and I find it painful to watch her because her reading of the autocue is staggered, disjointed and executed terribly. It’s like a child reading from a storybook. She just isn’t all that when it comes to her job. She’s better when she’s free styling and just chatting informally to callers/guests etc. The way the programme is set out makes it look like she has well thought out, competent and valid questions for guests she is interviewing, but she has them all on prop cards in front of her - she comes across as being dim and uneducated in the world of politics and current affairs, so watching her try to conduct these interviews professionally is, as I’ve said, rather painful.
I used to like her but now I’m not keen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Holly was so likeable in This Morning of yesteryear, but what she’s lost in body weight she’s gained in ego and now she really does love herself.
I’ve been watching This Morning during furlough and I find it painful to watch her because her reading of the autocue is staggered, disjointed and executed terribly. It’s like a child reading from a storybook. She just isn’t all that when it comes to her job. She’s better when she’s free styling and just chatting informally to callers/guests etc. The way the programme is set out makes it look like she has well thought out, competent and valid questions for guests she is interviewing, but she has them all on prop cards in front of her - she comes across as being dim and uneducated in the world of politics and current affairs, so watching her try to conduct these interviews professionally is, as I’ve said, rather painful.
I used to like her but now I’m not keen.
She is dyslexic which might explain her poor reading of the autocue.

Reactions: 2
I dislike her "serious face" she puts on when some drama queen is moaning about the abuse they suffered. Get a grip love.
Sussanah Reid does this as well and it gets right on my tits!

That stupid dance that she does when they play that pointless Spin to Win game on This Morning. I want to throw the remote at my telly 😡
The dance and bloody Phil and the “Bag of Shizzle”!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.