Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll chance jetting off on one of many holidays like she usually does.....

Reactions: 3
So how long into the summer break do we wait for an announcement of some sort? Holly’s divorce or Pip moving to Bbc?

Reactions: 7
she seems very teary on the show today...somethings up, definitely!
Yes, I just put on the PS thread how they both welled up (especially her) at the agony aunt thanking them for all they’ve done.

something‘s definitely afoot!

Reactions: 8
I think as well it has been a really emotional year so far. I cry at the bloody Lloyd’s advert with the horse on the beach at the moment haha. It’s been a historical time they have had to learnt to broadcast in a very different way. Who does the summer holidays or does it now stop ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't buy Garnier either, it clearly doesn't cover your roots for more than 2 days. Surely they realise she's damaging the brand rather than enhancing it?! She needs to try Nice and Easy, I get 4 weeks minimum out of mine ;)
Yeah me too! Nice n Easy is the best product

They've got a cushy number, only work 4 mornings per week, the whole of summer off, plus Easter and half term. Shouldn't ITV be cutting back like a lot of other organisations

Reactions: 10
Wow! In that first picture, especially, she looks absolutely gorgeous. She needs to return to this look. It would make her look younger, I think.

I think as well it has been a really emotional year so far. I cry at the bloody Lloyd’s advert with the horse on the beach at the moment haha. It’s been a historical time they have had to learnt to broadcast in a very different way. Who does the summer holidays or does it now stop ?
That ad makes me a bit teary as well. It's a beautiful and very moving ad, to be fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I dislike her "serious face" she puts on when some drama queen is moaning about the abuse they suffered. Get a grip love.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah me too! Nice n Easy is the best product

They've got a cushy number, only work 4 mornings per week, the whole of summer off, plus Easter and half term. Shouldn't ITV be cutting back like a lot of other organisations
I dislike her "serious face" she puts on when some drama queen is moaning about the abuse they suffered. Get a grip love.
Yeah like she has any idea about abuse, poverty or hard time. Bring back Fern Britton!!!

Reactions: 11
I have heard she might be fully going to BBC and This Morning were looking to bring in a new black presenter, according to daily mail so to be taken with pinch of salt.

Reactions: 3
I have heard she might be fully going to BBC and This Morning were looking to bring in a new black presenter, according to daily mail so to be taken with pinch of salt.
Something's going on behind the scenes for sure. All that fuss about taking her kids to school is sewing the seeds for some sort of change, I'd bet my house on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.