Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t seemed herself for the past couple of weeks whereas Pip has been more obnoxious as ever!

I agree with Emma & Rylan, or here is a very random shot in the dark I wonder if Sue Perkins & Anna Richardson would be good presenting it!?
Don't mind Anna but can't stand Sue Perkins.

It's like it's become very forced and false now with Holly.

Sorry re typos

Reactions: 2
I noticed yesterday and today she has only had a very small sip,if that as camera panned back to Phil, of the alcoholic drinks. Maybe she driving herself to work and back and I am reading to much into it.

Reactions: 3
I noticed yesterday and today she has only had a very small sip,if that as camera panned back to Phil, of the alcoholic drinks. Maybe she driving herself to work and back and I am reading to much into it.
Maybe she's gone off the booze, that clip I posted earlier in the thread of Holly on the one show could give the impression she might not have control over her alcohol intake if she couldn't stay sober for a work commitment. I also recall daily fail commentators leaving posts under articles of Holly stating that they had seen her day drinking then driving, and another post stating that they knew Holly had an alcohol problem. No proof other than their word for it so it could be a lot of nonsense, maybe I'm reading into it too much also lol

Edit to add - it was a few years ago that the comments were under an article on Holly, I'll have a search and post it if I find it.

Reactions: 4
She is looking knackered and dejected lately. Maybe MM has been in touch, to say hi. Something is going on behind the scenes, imo.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's gone off the booze, that clip I posted earlier in the thread of Holly on the one show could give the impression she might not have control over her alcohol intake if she couldn't stay sober for a work commitment. I also recall daily fail commentators leaving posts under articles of Holly stating that they had seen her day drinking then driving, and another post stating that they knew Holly had an alcohol problem. No proof other than their word for it so it could be a lot of nonsense, maybe I'm reading into it too much also lol

Edit to add - it was a few years ago that the comments were under an article on Holly, I'll have a search and post it if I find it.
Could be right with this. She did leave Celeb Juice which everyone on that is usually half cut. She always said it’s basically just a night out. There’s definitely something not right because she does look fed up and tired on This Morning.

Reactions: 1
Could be right with this. She did leave Celeb Juice which everyone on that is usually half cut. She always said it’s basically just a night out. There’s definitely something not right because she does look fed up and tired on This Morning.
My mind went wandering right into a scenario as to why she wasn't in work the other week 'leaving the kids to school' seemed like such a last minute excuse. My friends mum had an alcohol problem and she'd go on benders and then take the next day off work, not all the time but when the alcoholism was coming to a head and she decided to give it up, we didn't know the full story at the time but you definitely knew something wasn't right and Holly has started to remind me of her.

I think because I remember people stating Holly had a problem with drink, now whenever she does or doesn't do something my mind totters away thinking 'I wonder if that's why' which is totally mental without any concrete evidence lol If it is the case I hope she gets whatever help she needs and turns it around as I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. If she's totally fine and I'm over analysing to the nth degree then apologies Holly!lol

Reactions: 8
I might be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 50 but someone on the Rochelle Humes post just said they were 🥂 the other day possibly about about a new house. However I just thought what if they are the new presenters for this morning and they were 🥂 to that 🤔

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but do we know what happened with her and Peter Jones? One minute she was a brand ambassador for "Truly" then boom right before launching, she had "too much on her plate". He lost a shed load of money on it all, according to the DM. If I recall, they both had holiday homes in Portugal and they were often photographed all together - are they still "friends"??

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but do we know what happened with her and Peter Jones? One minute she was a brand ambassador for "Truly" then boom right before launching, she had "too much on her plate". He lost a shed load of money on it all, according to the DM. If I recall, they both had holiday homes in Portugal and they were often photographed all together - are they still "friends"??
Someone posted here before that Peter Jones and Holly's husband are business associates. Not sure if still the case.

No Peter Jones resigned from Hungry Bear Productions ( HW’s husbands media company ) on the 23rd July 19.
Clearly no love lost there now.

Reactions: 8
Holly saying on This Morning “I went to the pub on Saturday only because I went shopping for flowers and I walked past the beer garden and it was empty so we went in”...yes Holly it would be empty if you booked the garden prior to walking past it 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think it’s been mentioned before about her rings , not wearing them at all and then wearing them but I noticed recently she’s just gone to wearing the engagement ring on its one...whereas before she’s had maybe 3 rings on same finger, wedding ,engagement and eternity

I think it’s been mentioned before about her rings , not wearing them at all and then wearing them but I noticed recently she’s just gone to wearing the engagement ring on its one...whereas before she’s had maybe 3 rings on same finger, wedding ,engagement and eternity
Yeah I noticed that. It looks like a different diamond ring to the one she used to wear too 🤔

(I only noticed as I have a habit of looking at other people's rings after getting engaged/married not long ago! Hers used to be so blingy)

I noticed that too. Wonder why.! Perhaps she threw her rings at Dan and the others fell down a drain or something.

Yeah I noticed that. It looks like a different diamond ring to the one she used to wear too 🤔

(I only noticed as I have a habit of looking at other people's rings after getting engaged/married not long ago! Hers used to be so blingy)
yes I always like to have a nosy too....espcially as often female TV presenters hands are in shot so you get a good look!
We all know that celebs like to use their rings to silently message their "fans" of the status of their relationships, on, off, back on again! Holly has always worn all 3 for a very long time

With regards to the ring thing...I sometimes get sore under my rings with all the hand washing so sometimes take them off, sometimes I wear just one it depends. They were pictured together in the paper this weekend so I doubt they have split up.

Yeah, to be fair she might have sent them off to be cleaned or something, that can take weeks sometimes.
Mind you, I doubt she's sent them off to beaverbrooks or goldsmiths 😑

Reactions: 1
That stupid dance that she does when they play that pointless Spin to Win game on This Morning. I want to throw the remote at my telly 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That stupid dance that she does when they play that pointless Spin to Win game on This Morning. I want to throw the remote at my telly 😡
Bugs me to and also when she swivels on her heel after doing the dance

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.