Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those articles making such a fuss about her taking her kids to school were absolutely hinting at something going on. I learned a while back that when the press put out a string of seemingly nonsequential stories about a celeb it means there is something bigger they are sitting on but can't be printed and you can tell it drives the journos batty.

Holly taking that morning off all of a sudden and only just now going on and on about mum guilt is being used to pave the way for a big change of sorts, I'd bet money on it.

There has been something going on with her for years. I just hope she gets help with whatever it is. She's so lucky to have a family when so many are alone in the world...hope she realises that.

Reactions: 15
Unless it involved cackling, Hammond would be utter rubbish one trick pony

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t seemed herself for the past couple of weeks whereas Pip has been more obnoxious as ever!

I agree with Emma & Rylan, or here is a very random shot in the dark I wonder if Sue Perkins & Anna Richardson would be good presenting it!?
God no! More wokeness? No 👎

Reactions: 2
She looks like she's going to serve fish and chips in today's outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should have gone to the hairdressers. Her hair colour is awful, with dark stripe at the parting. You're on tv fgs.

Agree with a PP, when someone is in the side bar of shame in the Daily Mail on a regular basis, you know they can't print the real story.

Reactions: 8
She looks so much better as a brunette & with longer hair, her hair at the moment just looks like straw!

Reactions: 8
Is she locked into her Garnier contract and so can't change whilst she endorses their dye?

Is she locked into her Garnier contract and so can't change whilst she endorses their dye?
She's not doing very good for their brand with the awful colour. Would put me off using it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't buy Garnier either, it clearly doesn't cover your roots for more than 2 days. Surely they realise she's damaging the brand rather than enhancing it?! She needs to try Nice and Easy, I get 4 weeks minimum out of mine ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.