Holly Willoughby #6 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever your thoughts on the royal family, the queen's final service was to start the death loop to get rid of these two. Thank you Ma'am!

Holly will not go on to bigger and brighter things, she'll forever be tainted. People must never forget she skipped the queue and then lied about it 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m sure it’s already been mentioned but The Sun seem to be heavily hinting that her exit is less to do with kidnap plots and more to do with her fear over the potential findings of the investigation into toxicity at This Morning 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I thought This Morning would at least give her a better send off than some clip art. Although come to think of it all her best outtakes probably have Phil in it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needed to go. From the very beginning, when Holly replaced Fern Britton, I just felt she lacked something. She certainly didn't seem to have the emotional depth to tackle some of the more sensitive issues on TM. I found her and Phil together unbearable and gave up watching. Just too smug and self-satisfied. Their egos took over, and everyone's right-'Queuegate' and their entitled status as the ITV 'power couple' did for them both. They should have known. We build people up, here in the UK, to tear them down if we think they're too 'in your face'. The trick is keeping a lower profile when you sense that's about to happen. They arrogantly tried to ride it out.

Just to clarify, if the 'kidnap' thread story pans out as badly as it seems, it's horrifying and nobody should have to face anything like it in the course of their 'work'. I think both of them need to take some time out and find some grounding away from TV. Life isn't all about fame and money. Lots of people often learn this the hard way. Maybe Holly can come back, eventually, having matured somewhat, because I get the feeling that she never really did.

For each of them, it was probably good when it lasted, for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I read in the paper that the guy arranging the kidnapping has his plea hearing set for the 3rd or 4th of November, will Holly have to attend that? If he pleads not guilty will she have to attend the trial?

Reactions: 2

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fecking hell, the coverage today is beyond sicking.

You'd think a loved public figure had died or something.

Good riddance to the two-bint sozzled daytime TV presenter. Any respect I had for her went when she stood by Pip and didn't take a stand.

Reactions: 17
I do believe the threat was real but it also gave Holly,TM and ITV a chance to redirect the public's focus, wasn't the inquiry due delayed just recently?

Reactions: 5
I do believe the threat was real but it also gave Holly,TM and ITV a chance to redirect the public's focus, wasn't the inquiry due delayed just recently?
According to this the enquiry was expected to be completed in September…timing on all this seems very carefully managed shall we say!

Reactions: 10
She needed to go. From the very beginning, when Holly replaced Fern Britton, I just felt she lacked something. She certainly didn't seem to have the emotional depth to tackle some of the more sensitive issues on TM. I found her and Phil together unbearable and gave up watching. Just too smug and self-satisfied. Their egos took over, and everyone's right-'Queuegate' and their entitled status as the ITV 'power couple' did for them both. They should have known. We build people up, here in the UK, to tear them down if we think they're too 'in your face'. The trick is keeping a lower profile when you sense that's about to happen. They arrogantly tried to ride it out.

Just to clarify, if the 'kidnap' thread story pans out as badly as it seems, it's horrifying and nobody should have to face anything like it in the course of their 'work'. I think both of them need to take some time out and find some grounding away from TV. Life isn't all about fame and money. Lots of people often learn this the hard way. Maybe Holly can come back, eventually, having matured somewhat, because I get the feeling that she never really did.

For each of them, it was probably good when it lasted, for the most part.
Holly has the emotional depth of a puddle

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.