Holly Willoughby #6 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be really surprised if Holly had an affair with paddy just because I think she would think she's far too good for him.
You say that, but she was shagging Mike Skinner for a bit.. I'd expect her to think she was REALLY too good for him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Didn't he get her into the industry, or at least pull some strings? Not sure if true.
He was the producer on the citv programme she started on so definitely not hurt to have his connections
Sure he produced Play to the Whistle which she hosted as well as the Bradley and Holly take off programme for the BBC

Reactions: 1
Didn't he get her into the industry, or at least pull some strings? Not sure if true.
I always got the impression he somehow groomed her when she was a teenager on kids TV, I think that's why they seem like an odd couple and why she seems so childlike. He probably infantalizes her deliberately to maintain control. Nothing would surprise me with these sick showbiz types.

Reactions: 5
Nah honestly BBC don't bother. She is toxic AF. We live in a country of 60 million people, there has to be someone else with equivalent talent and more? Why do they always go after the same people when there's such a choice out there?

Anyway if she suddenly pops up on BBC instead of ITV, it'll totally demolish her "I had to quit, I was scared for my life and my family" claims instantly.

1697125631071.png

Reactions: 15
Nah honestly BBC don't bother. She is toxic AF. We live in a country of 60 million people, there has to be someone else with equivalent talent and more? Why do they always go after the same people when there's such a choice out there?
Anyway if she suddenly pops up on BBC instead of ITV, it'll totally demolish her "I had to quit, I was scared for my life and my family" claims instantly.
Was just going to post this. It's either newspaper bullshit or a fake story by her agents to start a bidding war. Whatever the case, I'm willing to break the law and not pay my licence fee if she's employed by the BBC, it's a grotesque waste of money.

Reactions: 16
Was just going to post this. It's either newspaper bullshit or a fake story by her agents to start a bidding war. Whatever the case, I'm willing to break the law and not pay my licence fee if she's employed by the BBC, it's a grotesque waste of money.
They had this same story a few weeks back about the lunch where she was guest of honour

She can swoop off as far as I'm concerned and spend time with her family. That will be a real challenge for such an attention-seeking narcissist. I doubt whether she could cope with a life away from the cameras.

Reactions: 13
Holly got into New Age guff and crystals whilst filming I'm a Celeb, and since then her career has nosedived, when it should had taken a step up.

Need to chuck away those singing bowls and shiny rocks, Hols, they've done nothing but curse you!

Holly got into New Age guff and crystals whilst filming I'm a Celeb, and since then her career has nosedived, when it should had taken a step up.

Need to chuck away those singing bowls and shiny rocks, Hols, they've done nothing but curse you!
Singing bowls? She'll need begging bowls to get back into "showbiz"

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I think I'm a Celeb mocks the indigenous people of Australia and some holy person has put a curse on her (and hopefully Ant).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If Holly goes on to do something big with BBC or even somewhere else then she’s talked complete bollocks about the family of time etc. the bbc won’t be able to protect her from nutters anymore than ITV

Reactions: 7
I don’t meant to sound like a conspiracy theorist but the plot to kidnap and murder seems very very far fetched. Was this scenario maybe just an excuse to walk away from the tainted show.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Her connection with new age theory and crystals etc is purely capitalistic. She’s trying to make money. She’s a hugely ambitious person who stabs close friends to get where she wants. Hugely ego driven - take one look at her Instagram - it’s nothing but photos of herself. She’s not spiritual in the slightest! It’s just a trend she’s trying to make money from.

Reactions: 19
She's gone before 1) sex scandal emerges and 2) she's mentioned in the TM investigation

Reactions: 20
Her connection with new age theory and crystals etc is purely capitalistic. She’s trying to make money. She’s a hugely ambitious person who stabs close friends to get where she wants. Hugely ego driven - take one look at her Instagram - it’s nothing but photos of herself. She’s not spiritual in the slightest! It’s just a trend she’s trying to make money from.
She is egotistic, powerful and self centred. She no doubt has some dirt on some of the executives to forge the career that she has. The misdemeanours of Philip Schofield will be brushed under the carpet because of higher implications for executives. It’s very clear to see

Reactions: 11
Yeah I feel that ITV doesn’t want to be seen as complicit in the whole philfh scandal and also desperately trying to salvage the flogging horse which is This Morning.

The show is dead now, ITV need a totally new concept for a daytime show.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.