Holly Willoughby #6 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were rumours of Holly & Paddy McGuiness, and that Nicole Appleton carried the can for Holly that time. I’ve no idea if it’s true.
Paddy was interviewed by Holly and PS on TM only a couple of years ago. I'm not sure she would appear on TV with him if there had been an affair between them :unsure:

Paddy was interviewed by Holly and PS on TM only a couple of years ago. I'm not sure she would appear on TV with him if there had been an affair between them :unsure:

I'd be really surprised if Holly had an affair with paddy just because I think she would think she's far too good for him.

Reactions: 10
Whatever your thoughts on the royal family, the queen's final service was to start the death loop to get rid of these two. Thank you Ma'am!

Holly will not go on to bigger and brighter things, she'll forever be tainted. People must never forget she skipped the queue and then lied about it 😆
I am curious to see how the prosecution of the kidnappers plays out. I have a feeling that will disappear..
---
I just don't understand why the whole stalker\murder\kidnap stuff means she's quit.

There was a threat against her, the police acted quickly and she had security, the guy organising it was then apprehended, the hitman was named and wasn't in the country, if he comes into the country the police can make sure they're informed\hes apprehended.

She\this morning can afford security, she's worth a million quid to them and basically works part time but they can't send a bodyguard to take her to work and back home? The studio is packed with security and people.

I'm not understanding why she's 'let him win' and quit her job which she's done for 14 years and 'loves'....

So she's now going to go to dancing whatever she hosts and any other jobs she gets, presumably securityless and there's no danger there but travelling to the this morning studio could mean terrible danger? 👀
this. exactly.
---
I am curious to see how the prosecution of the kidnappers plays out. I have a feeling that will disappear..
---

this. exactly.
also-if Rylan doesnt end up involved somehow, I think that may mean his career is starting to diminish. I would think he would be perfect for this role.

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why the whole stalker\murder\kidnap stuff means she's quit.

There was a threat against her, the police acted quickly and she had security, the guy organising it was then apprehended, the hitman was named and wasn't in the country, if he comes into the country the police can make sure they're informed\hes apprehended.

She\this morning can afford security, she's worth a million quid to them and basically works part time but they can't send a bodyguard to take her to work and back home? The studio is packed with security and people.

I'm not understanding why she's 'let him win' and quit her job which she's done for 14 years and 'loves'....

So she's now going to go to dancing whatever she hosts and any other jobs she gets, presumably securityless and there's no danger there but travelling to the this morning studio could mean terrible danger? 👀
Yeah. If I've understood correctly she's quit this morning and not ITV as a whole. Which would place her still in the public eye.

Reactions: 9
Yup I can confirm this, I use to work at butlins and have meet him a few times, he's not so family friendly in real life
There’s not many people that you hear that so regularly about but hear it alllll the tiiime about him

I can’t explain it properly, but Mulhern has the eyebrows of a nasty man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t explain it properly, but Mulhern has the eyebrows of a nasty man.
It’s usually the ones that are too sweet to be wholesome, who are the cunts… smile to you face while stabbing you in the back..

Reactions: 7
Yeah. If I've understood correctly she's quit this morning and not ITV as a whole. Which would place her still in the public eye.
She's only quit the ship because it was sinking, it has nothing to do with her family's safety. She wouldn't want to be on TV at all if she was doing it for her kids.

Reactions: 23
So what was the point of quitting TM then I'd she's supposedly worried about her family's safety? Doesn't make sense.
---
Yup I can confirm this, I use to work at butlins and have meet him a few times, he's not so family friendly in real life
We had the exact opposite experience with him. I've posted this before but in the early 200s we were on holiday at Butlins Bognor. He did a show and there must have been 300 children there and he met every one. We bumped into him again the next morning,he was a little worse for wear lol but he remembered my son's name. We were SO impressed. He was lovely.

Reactions: 10
What is this intro 💀 It’s like an amalgamation of cryptic Facebook mum posts “End of an era” “Family comes first”. Half expected them to end the titles card with “DM me hun x”

Time for Rochelle to move on, she is as dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.