Holly Willoughby #6 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hoping they can TM and run something a bit more up to date? Since covid it’s a different audience at home during the day. I’m sick of the news or Frasier repeats 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone else hoping they can TM and run something a bit more up to date? Since covid it’s a different audience at home during the day. I’m sick of the news or Frasier repeats 😂
The NEW Frasier is starting 18th October 😉

Reactions: 9
How convenient for her .. good excuse to jump ship! Who cares? you would have thought she had died the way they are talking. ITV ‘look forward to working with her again’…hold on thought she had given up work for her family .definitely BS.

Reactions: 11
The lesson here for everybody - the UK really dislikes anybody who jumps a queue. It was the beginning of the end for both of them when they did that.

take note hunnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just don't understand why the whole stalker\murder\kidnap stuff means she's quit.

There was a threat against her, the police acted quickly and she had security, the guy organising it was then apprehended, the hitman was named and wasn't in the country, if he comes into the country the police can make sure they're informed\hes apprehended.

She\this morning can afford security, she's worth a million quid to them and basically works part time but they can't send a bodyguard to take her to work and back home? The studio is packed with security and people.

I'm not understanding why she's 'let him win' and quit her job which she's done for 14 years and 'loves'....

So she's now going to go to dancing whatever she hosts and any other jobs she gets, presumably securityless and there's no danger there but travelling to the this morning studio could mean terrible danger? 👀

Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion: Don’t let the door hit your Holl on the way out 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The lesson here for everybody - the UK really dislikes anybody who jumps a queue. It was the beginning of the end for both of them when they did that.

take note hunnies!
I'm Irish so not THAT far removed from British culture but when I first moved to London the queuing thing puzzled me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why the whole stalker\murder\kidnap stuff means she's quit.

There was a threat against her, the police acted quickly and she had security, the guy organising it was then apprehended, the hitman was named and wasn't in the country, if he comes into the country the police can make sure they're informed\hes apprehended.

She\this morning can afford security, she's worth a million quid to them and basically works part time but they can't send a bodyguard to take her to work and back home? The studio is packed with security and people.

I'm not understanding why she's 'let him win' and quit her job which she's done for 14 years and 'loves'....

So she's now going to go to dancing whatever she hosts and any other jobs she gets, presumably securityless and there's no danger there but travelling to the this morning studio could mean terrible danger? 👀
I suppose on a personal level, facing a threat like that is obviously horrible, and it probably causes you to re-evaluate your life in a big way. Of course she might have been looking to quit anyway and this was the final push/perfect excuse (depending on your outlook!) for her to go. I'm sure she'll be back on TV next year.

Reactions: 3
They clearly left the apprentice to sort out the goodbye graphics. Makes you wonder if there is a degree of bad blood because that was a tacky send off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This whole thing smacks of the same MO deployed to cushion Philth’s fall from grace.

The real scandal with him was that he knew that his brother Tim was sexually abusing his own early teenage son (Philth’s nephew) and did NOTHING to stop it.This came out in court in April. However it was soon buried by the inflated scandal of him and the runner, which although bad enough in itself was ultimately unwise but not illegal. I’m sure there’s more to see the light if day about Phil’s activities.

With this Holly kidnapping thing, I’m sure it is real but is it as credible a threat as being portrayed? The timing in convenient and there are rumours swirling of a nasty fall from grace for her.

We only ever know what the media tells us. The very same industry infested with scandal and wrong uns that needs airing out. Money influence and power is no object in those circles.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This whole thing smacks of the same MO deployed to cushion Philth’s fall from grace.
It is true that if there was somekind of huge scandal involving Holly, either directly or indirectly, it could ultimately bring-down a lot of powerful people in the industry. Certainly, if you look at all the advertising money ITV pays to national tabloid newspapers it wouldn't be in anyone's interest for ITV to fall, especially now as the newspaper industry is struggling.

Reactions: 6
It is true that if there was somekind of huge scandal involving Holly, either directly or indirectly, it could ultimately bring-down a lot of powerful people in the industry. Certainly, if you look at all the advertising money ITV pays to national tabloid newspapers it wouldn't be in anyone's interest for ITV to fall, especially now as the newspaper industry is struggling.
The media, “talent”, politics and journalism is incredibly incestuous these days. Maybe always has been.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.