Holly Willoughby #6 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, how are you? :LOL:

Better than Holly's flagging career I hope. It's so strange starting a new thread after Phil got exposed as a grooming predator whilst old Hols went on holiday and had the brass neck to return to TM with a heartless nod to the events of late.

Well done @theleagueofgentlemen for our cracking thread title, did the moon advise you?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I dunno if something's gone a bit ITV / Spin To Win / Aubergine-like about the thread title, maybe I'm blind but I thought it was @gossipgirlxxo post here that was winning https://tattle.life/threads/holly-w...ting-shame-on-you.34131/page-38#post-15339559 ... I might be missing something though. Poundland Paltrow was already used in the title of #4 and goes all the way back to #3.

I think we need to put on white dresses, look all sad, and get Josie to sit beside us while we make a Statement to the World about the thread title.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I dunno if something's gone a bit ITV / Spin To Win / Aubergine-like about the thread title, maybe I'm blind but I thought it was @gossipgirlxxo post here that was winning https://tattle.life/threads/holly-w...ting-shame-on-you.34131/page-38#post-15339559 ... I might be missing something though. Poundland Paltrow was already used in the title of #4 and goes all the way back to #3.

I think we need to put on white dresses, look all sad, and get Josie to sit beside us while we make a Statement to the World about the thread title.

Ahhhhhh duck it. Sorry everyone! Poundland quality thread making on my part :LOL:

Best get the white dress on......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello, how are you? :LOL:

Better than Holly's flagging career I hope. It's so strange starting a new thread after Phil got exposed as a grooming predator whilst old Hols went on holiday and had the brass neck to return to TM with a heartless nod to the events of late.

Well done @theleagueofgentlemen for our cracking thread title, did the moon advise you?
Hello. How are you?
Thank you so much for the honour. I shall spend my evening looking smug and shouting at the moon. Like a bimbo werewolf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has Josie gone all fake? Looks, personality? She was popular in bb for being real which makes it all the more ironic.

Reactions: 23
I think Josie more suited to the competitions than hosting
I haven’t watched in ages but Holly teeth look massive for her head
She needs to say what really peed her off otherwise she will look more of fool when it comes out in the wash!

Reactions: 18
Hello. How are *you*?

Oh Holly, that statement was pish, wasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Josie more suited to the competitions than hosting
I haven’t watched in ages but Holly teeth look massive for her head
She needs to say what really peed her off otherwise she will look more of fool when it comes out in the wash!
I think they bought Josie in to make no talent-Holly look better at hosting. Two faced, lying Holly just needs to go. Can’t stand her voice anyway

Reactions: 18

Yel

There seems to be a lot of nearly support for Philip on the this morning IG post of "Holly addressing the nation". Stop the witch hunt, it was legal, stop delving into his private life etc comments.

While I think much of it is a load of wank (so you just have to say mental health and claim your daughters are guarding you to prevent suicide and all is forgiven #bekind :rolleyes: ), it doesn't bode well for Holly's longevity.

---
I just think little witch.

1686002913625.png

Reactions: 9
So what happens now. She really just going to brazen it out and Never Mention Phil Again?

That surely means they can pretty much never show any archive footage from TM like when a guest revisits a second time or whatever? Unless they going to blank Phil out with a blur 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There isn't a living organism alive on earth that Holly wouldn't throw under the bus.

Dreadful creature.

Reactions: 27
Amanda Holden in white asking if people are ok on her insta stories this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think they bought Josie in to make no talent-Holly look better at hosting. Two faced, lying Holly just needs to go. Can’t stand her voice anyway
Hahaha. Why do we have to put up with these dreadful busted flushes? Both Holly and Phil should have gone after Queuegate at the latest. I can’t believe the BBC is after “poaching” Holly. Why do they think we love these people?! It’s just sitting on a sofa reading an autocue. Stop giving so much money, power and undue credit to these people, it’s how various scandals happened. There must be some BBC trainee somewhere who can read words off a screen whilst sitting down and not making a pass at anyone or participating in a culture that allows junior employees to be used in that way and then thrown on the scrapheap.

Reactions: 30

Yel

Holly is screwed either way. Leave now to protect her brand and she'll get more headlines & never shake the connection. Or hang on a few more weeks / months to distance herself from it all and it looks increasingly contrived and ruthless.

M&s should definitely ditch her as since queuegate she's become unusable on their socials.

Reactions: 23
I’d be interested in what the average viewing figures have been over the last few years, the viewing figures for hollys national speech and then the viewing figures from today onwards 👀

Reactions: 8
Will she still be presenting dancing on Ice? I don't watch it, but I wonder if she will present it and if so, with whom.

Reactions: 7
Will she still be presenting dancing on Ice? I don't watch it, but I wonder if she will present it and if so, with whom.
I think they’ll end up axing it. Viewing figures are poor and declining. The revival didn’t really work as ITV don’t promote DOI enough.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.