Holly Willoughby #6 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Law and Order SVU / Organised Crime fans on this šŸ§µ? The current storyline is almost exactly what has allegedly happened to Holly IRL šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Sorry just a lurker but what does Peter Jones have to do with HW?
There's an article linked in this post šŸ‘‡about it. I didn't know this either, just about to read it. ā˜•

Didnā€™t she screw over Peter Jones from dragons den around the time she left YMU as well? He was all set up ready to start a company called Truly with her and then she backed out at the very last minute?

Reactions: 2
A little tidbit of gossip from my friend at News UK which runs Talk TV. On the Vanessa Feltz show yesterday she had a commentator on to talk about Holly leaving TM. The commentator mentioned how her popularity had dwindled since queue gate and Vanessa defended her against everything he said. Well apparently Vanessa was furious and demanded they got someone else for the next hour to redo the segment in a better light. The office quickly drafted in someone from the Sun who then came on the show an hour later to give Holly an easy ride. You can watch the episode back on YouTube for some uncomfortable viewing.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Turned on TV to catch-up on the situation in Israel and the first thing Susanna Reid says is: "I'm sure we all want to give our best to Holly Willoughby" ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME. That's utterly bleeping absurd.
Can I quote my own post? Or is that a bit self-indulgent? :ROFLMAO:

Image1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is this intro šŸ’€ Itā€™s like an amalgamation of cryptic Facebook mum posts ā€œEnd of an eraā€ ā€œFamily comes firstā€. Half expected them to end the titles card with ā€œDM me hun xā€

Haha, she must have pissed off a lot of staffers. That looks like someone taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is this intro šŸ’€ Itā€™s like an amalgamation of cryptic Facebook mum posts ā€œEnd of an eraā€ ā€œFamily comes firstā€. Half expected them to end the titles card with ā€œDM me hun xā€

I kinda wonder is it that they expect something unsavoury to emerge about her, and are trying to minimise the send off. Plus I am guessing she wasn't well liked anyway. I remember reading that staff said they much preferred the times when E&R were hosting, the atmosphere was so much more relaxed.

Reactions: 16
A little tidbit of gossip from my friend at News UK which runs Talk TV. On the Vanessa Feltz show yesterday she had a commentator on to talk about Holly leaving TM. The commentator mentioned how her popularity had dwindled since queue gate and Vanessa defended her against everything he said. Well apparently Vanessa was furious and demanded they got someone else for the next hour to redo the segment in a better light. The office quickly drafted in someone from the Sun who then came on the show an hour later to give Holly an easy ride. You can watch the episode back on YouTube for some uncomfortable viewing.
At about 40 mins herešŸ˜†. Vanessa is loyal but that often makes her particularly objective. There's no arguing that number were down significantly on her big return.

"I think her popularity is waning"
Vanessa "I think her star is shining ever brighter and she's in huge demand"
šŸ˜µšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Needs a new format really. This Morning hasnā€™t really changed in the 20+ years itā€™s been on. It still caters for the stay at home mums with the stereotypical home making features such as cooking, fashion, soaps and celeb gossip. It doesnā€™t reflect the diverse audience that could be watching. MEN WORK FROM HOME TOO NOW. Itā€™s not the 1950s where the men go to work and the women busy themselves watching This Morning. I swear if I hear this morning bang on about the menopause ONE MORE TIME

I donā€™t think anyone will actually WANT to take the reins to be honest unless there is a complete overhaul. Going to be interesting to see what ITV do now thatā€™s for sure!

I wouldnā€™t mind a panel show with the likes of Vanessa Feltz, Nick Ferrari, Giles, Carol Vorderman etc discussing current affairs with audience participation. A bit like Kilroy? God that takes me back!
it has become just like the AbFab depiction in the "fashion makeover" episode!!!

ha ha ha they've had to turn off replies on that post, too many people making their true thoughts about her known. They're still having their say in the quote replies though :D

Reactions: 9
it has become just like the AbFab depiction in the "fashion makeover" episode!!!
I tried to find the French and Saunders Daytime TV sketch where they suggest a good way to keep your house warm is by bricking-up all your windows ... LOL, sadly I couldn't find it, but found this instead:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to find the French and Saunders Daytime TV sketch where they suggest a good way to keep your house warm is by bricking-up all your windows ... LOL, sadly I couldn't find it, but found this instead:

CLASSIC!!!! I wish they would make more tv!!!

Iā€™ve never been a Vanessa fan even more so now,

I just saw the interview with JJ Anisiobi and I was cringing. We know sheā€™s a good friend of Holly but where is her impartiality as a presenter?

I think V is speaking out of her arse maybe she could do with new hair extensions. Horrible fake woman.

Reactions: 7

Love that F&S clip!

Victoria Wood did a daytime tv sketch like that about bricking up the windowsā€¦ so funny. Every line a gem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.