Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same level of smugness as #queuegate. She’s an awful, fake, two faced woman.

She will act like nothing has happened. It will be ‘Phil? Phil who?’

if they are going to keep TM they should find new presenters, and not keep to two main ones as they have done with PS and HW - that was a big mistake

Reactions: 18
Hope she reads here then, Holly you have been complicit in your silence and should be sacked too. Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like witch Hollyfilla has blocked everyone on insta who thinks she knew...bothered no as have a second account ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like witch Hollyfilla has blocked everyone on insta who thinks she knew...bothered no as have a second account ha ha
Doesn't have time to do a proper statement or apology
Has time to go through thousands of insta comments (or instruct her social media people to do it anyway)

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched this morning in years, will be tuning in on Monday to see what happens, she has to address the whole situation surely!

Reactions: 2
I’ll
Wait and see it elsewhere, don’t want to add to the viewing figures no matter how tempted I am 🫣😂
Haven't watched this morning in years, will be tuning in on Monday to see what happens, she has to address the whole situation surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ifvshe shows up it is for her chance to say goodbye. Josie is an interesting choice.

Reactions: 4
I’d say she’ll come on and address things very briefly.. something like “it feels like the end of an era without Phil. We are no longer friends but that is ok. I have heard a lot of things flying about but I want to say I was as shocked as everyone else about what went on. I enjoyed many years with him on the sofa but excited for the next chapter and that’s all I can say at this point really” in between lots of flirtatious awkwardness and giggling of course. And then que Josie with a “oh well we are so happy to have you back! Coming up..” and that will be it

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’d say she’ll come on and address things very briefly.. something like “it feels like the end of an era without Phil. We are no longer friends but that is ok. I have heard a lot of things flying about but I want to say I was as shocked as everyone else about what went on. I enjoyed many years with him on the sofa but excited for the next chapter and that’s all I can say at this point really” in between lots of flirtatious awkwardness and giggling of course. And then que Josie with a “oh well we are so happy to have you back! Coming up..” and that will be it
And lots of "This is a really great place to work!!!!! Places with bullies must be horrid!!!! There's none of that here!!!! It's fab here!!!!!"

Reactions: 10
Ifvshe shows up it is for her chance to say goodbye. Josie is an interesting choice.
Feel like Josie is the new Alison in the making. You see clips of josie online doing all the daft comical stuff that they used to have alison doing before her promotion to proper presenter. A few years from now maybe Josie will have a permanent seat on the sofa.

Reactions: 5
What happened to having someone who could actually interview guests? It’s all fun and games when you’re interviewing someone who married a ghost but when you’re speaking to someone about something serious, you can’t really pull out one of hollys two facial reactions or Josie’s boob falling out to fill the void.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.